[Unanswered]  Beyblade Spark Power Set Launcher Broken

I recently got the Spark Power Set and have had the launcher break in less than 20 launches.  In specific, the screw (the one that is flat, shouldn't be able to be unscrewed) on the black launcher part (the one that holds the Beyblade) was unscrewed with the plastic screw holder being stripped and unable to be screwed back on.  Has anyone else had this issue or some similar breakage?  I'm also wondering if there would be a way to fix it, or if I should just return it and buy a new one, or not buy another one at all.
(Mar. 29, 2021  2:54 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: I recently got the Spark Power Set and have had the launcher break in less than 20 launches.  In specific, the screw (the one that is flat, shouldn't be able to be unscrewed) on the black launcher part (the one that holds the Beyblade) was unscrewed with the plastic screw holder being stripped and unable to be screwed back on.  Has anyone else had this issue or some similar breakage?  I'm also wondering if there would be a way to fix it, or if I should just return it and buy a new one, or not buy another one at all.

where did you buy this?
(Mar. 29, 2021  3:33 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  2:54 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: I recently got the Spark Power Set and have had the launcher break in less than 20 launches.  In specific, the screw (the one that is flat, shouldn't be able to be unscrewed) on the black launcher part (the one that holds the Beyblade) was unscrewed with the plastic screw holder being stripped and unable to be screwed back on.  Has anyone else had this issue or some similar breakage?  I'm also wondering if there would be a way to fix it, or if I should just return it and buy a new one, or not buy another one at all.

where did you buy this?

It was from a local Target.
(Mar. 29, 2021  3:56 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  3:33 AM)eggblader Wrote: where did you buy this?

It was from a local Target.

oh that one hasbro set.

just buy an lr launcher or something. you could try buying it again.