[Unanswered]  Beyblade Burst Red L/R launchers B-88

Hey guys! So, yesterday i got the 4 red b-88 beylaunchers i bought on eBay. The weird thing i noticed was the default spin direction they came with: 3 set on left, 1 on right. Have you ever experienced it/noticed something strange when used'em? I switched direction to set them in right spin, 0 flaws during the process...
While I change from Right to left, sometimes, It Gets Stuck..........
Just Back to right and force pull Cures it
Hmm I have 10x B 119...they are all in right spin.
(Sep. 19, 2018  11:34 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey guys! So, yesterday i got the 4 red b-88 beylaunchers i bought on eBay. The weird thing i noticed was the default spin direction they came with (still sealed, brand new): 3 set on left, 1 on right. Have you ever experienced it/noticed something strange when used'em? I switched direction, 0 flaws during the process...

(Sep. 19, 2018  2:57 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Hmm I have 10x B 119...they are all in right spin.

Ok, i see. I don't know if this matters or not, but if you search for pictures of b-88s on the whole web the official Takara Tomy images feature l/r beylaunchers set in both directions (P.s. Black grip was added by third parties):

[Image: 2a5m5s.jpg]
[Image: 6icpi8.jpg]

(Sep. 19, 2018  11:46 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: While I change from Right to left, sometimes, It Gets Stuck..........
Just Back to right and force pull Cures it

Mines are brand new, i think that's the reason why.
So, haven't found out anything yet. You neither? If it can be helpful, the code engraved on the back of the box is F0718 (at least, i'm almost sure it is. If you have any editing software, you can verify by focusing on the space after the other code 205020. It's invisible in the picture):
[Image: 1zbxt6p.jpg]