[Unanswered]  Best way to fix Beyblades?

I recently broke one of my old plastics ( Crying ) And was wondering what the best way to fix it would be. Would Gorillaz glue work? Or are there other methods that would work better?
(May. 09, 2018  10:41 PM)CyberKai2301 Wrote: I recently broke one of my old plastics ( Crying ) And was wondering what the best way to fix it would be. Would Gorillaz glue work? Or are there other methods that would work better?

Hey!
I'm sorry to break it to you (if you don't know), but repairing Beyblades with a foreign substance affects their performance and disqualifies them from tournaments.
If you do not plan to use it for tournaments, then gorilla glue should be ok? I don't fix my Beyblades often, so I wouldn't know about fixing them. Smile
(May. 10, 2018  8:35 AM)leosama Wrote:
(May. 09, 2018  10:41 PM)CyberKai2301 Wrote: I recently broke one of my old plastics ( Crying ) And was wondering what the best way to fix it would be. Would Gorillaz glue work? Or are there other methods that would work better?

Hey!
I'm sorry to break it to you (if you don't know), but repairing Beyblades with a foreign substance affects their performance and disqualifies them from tournaments.
If you do not plan to use it for tournaments, then gorilla glue should be ok? I don't fix my Beyblades often, so I wouldn't know about fixing them. Smile

I understand that, I don't really participate in tournaments, so it was more of putting it back together and hoping it would hold through some light battling. If not I would just put it on a shelf I guess, I just don't want the AR in pieces. Uncertain
I personally would just retire it and set in the shelf in that state, as a memorial for all of the awesome battles it fought. maybe frame it in a shadow box? make it special. Grin
If you use any Gorilla Glue, use the super glue kind. Or maybe the epoxy might even be better. I know the regular glue expands, and that's not what you want for something like this.