[Unanswered]  Best place to host a tournament

I want to host a tournament but where should I?
(May. 16, 2019  10:27 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I want to host a tournament but where should I?

I think the best place would be at a big public park somewhere near your neighborhood, if not too many people go on a daily basis.
(May. 16, 2019  10:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  10:27 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I want to host a tournament but where should I?

I think the best place would be at a big public park somewhere near your neighborhood, if not too many people go on a daily basis.

theres a park down the street, but do I need a perment?
(May. 16, 2019  10:50 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  10:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think the best place would be at a big public park somewhere near your neighborhood, if not too many people go on a daily basis.

theres a park down the street, but do I need a perment?

If it's a public park, I'm pretty sure you don't need a permit to use it. Either way, I would suggest something that isn't so close to a lot of houses, because there might be complaints, depending the people that live near you. Especially with the issue of parking.
(May. 16, 2019  11:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  10:50 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: theres a park down the street, but do I need a perment?

If it's a public park, I'm pretty sure you don't need a permit to use it. Either way, I would suggest something that isn't so close to a lot of houses, because there might be complaints, depending the people that live near you. Especially with the issue of parking.
thx man, i don't expect many people to come so parking wont be a problem