[Unanswered]  Best driver for Brave Valkyrie

(Mar. 24, 2021  6:53 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I do have one, that's how I know the difference. lol.

I also have one, and I know the difference. From my few weeks of experience, 3 wing mode is much better.

I guess it depends on the blader using it. I prefer 3 wing, but based on my experience 6 wing is better. We really shouldn't argue about this though. We should just enjoy chatting and not be angry or argue.
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:55 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  6:53 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: I also have one, and I know the difference. From my few weeks of experience, 3 wing mode is much better.

I guess it depends on the blader using it. I prefer 3 wing, but based on my experience 6 wing is better. We really shouldn't argue about this though. We should just enjoy chatting and not be angry or argue.

Both have their benefits, but 6 bladed mode has better stamina.
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:25 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:41 AM)Ethan Goh Wrote: So basically I'm getting Brave Valkyrie(from my other threads) and I was wondering which driver would be the best out of these few. DESTROY, BEARING, ATOMIC, OCTANE, EVOLUTION DASH

If you want a Tourney legal combo, bearing is off the list. Atomic is a defense driver, and although very good in other cases, it is a no no right here. Ev' is a decent driver, but it does usually burn through and waste it's stamina when fully awakened just running around the stadium. Destroy is a very good driver, for it does not suffer in the fact that a lot of attack driver (like Ev') waste stamina without even getting a hit. So I suggest that, though there are better options beyond the parts you have.

(Mar. 24, 2021  11:08 AM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly the only real problem is getting knocked out, so use 6 bladed mode on Brave Valkyrie.

(Mar. 24, 2021  11:13 AM)Ethan Goh Wrote: But my stadium has no pockets...still I think the 6 blades alignment is better

3 wing mode is almost always better, because it exposes a lot more rubber while 6 wing mode hides away that rubber.

Bearing is tourney legal.
(Mar. 24, 2021  7:19 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  4:25 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: If you want a Tourney legal combo, bearing is off the list. Atomic is a defense driver, and although very good in other cases, it is a no no right here. Ev' is a decent driver, but it does usually burn through and waste it's stamina when fully awakened just running around the stadium. Destroy is a very good driver, for it does not suffer in the fact that a lot of attack driver (like Ev') waste stamina without even getting a hit. So I suggest that, though there are better options beyond the parts you have.

3 wing mode is almost always better, because it exposes a lot more rubber while 6 wing mode hides away that rubber.

Bearing is tourney legal.

It is? Oh, I must have been reading the classic format for legal things-
But still, bearing is a stamina driver and Brave Valkyrie is an attack layer
Just got my Brave Valkryie today and the combo is very strong(although it lost to some left spin beyblades)

Also I'm getting Rage Longinus, any suggestions on what driver I should use?
Destroy' is already pretty good, try using that at first and tell us what you think.. if you don't enjoy using it- IDK what you will.. JK just tell us
(Mar. 26, 2021  4:20 PM)Ethan Goh Wrote: Just got my Brave Valkryie today and the combo is very strong(although it lost to some left spin beyblades)

Also I'm getting Rage Longinus, any suggestions on what driver I should use?

Xceed' ,Xtreme' ,Quick' ,Evolution'(Awakened), Xceed'+Z , Destroy' is good too
Drift if you want to play safe in LAD against opposite-spin opponent,but its really hard to maintain banking pattern.
6 wing mode is much better for stamina and spin-equalization. 3 wing mode has much stronger attack, resulting in more recoil for Brave and the opponent.