[Unanswered]  Best Random Booster?

I really enjoy the surprise of the boosters and I'm working on building a collection right now. What are the best Random boosters to get? I've got two Volume 16s on their way right now. What should be the next booster I grab?
RBV20 is nice. You have a chance to pull some of the newest sparking beys plus other boosters have some great parts like Spriggan, Diabolos 2, Outer, Qc’, Keep’, Accel’ 0, 00 Tact etc.

RBV17 was a very nice booster too. Very popular. RBV19 can be had for less than the others and had some great parts like Knockout Odin & Ds’ which we’re not easy/cheap to get prior to its release.
i loved the old ones but now i like dead hades
This may have been a bad question. Now, that I did some research and looked at them, I want all of them! So, next order will probably be a spread of random boosters! Lol
RBV 19 has pretty bad parts, like Guard and Operate', but if you like gold beys its worth the pickup
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: RBV 19 has pretty bad parts, like Guard and Operate', but if you like gold beys its worth the pickup

Unless you're aiming to get the full stock combo for Burning Amaterios (instead of going to Japan to participate with it as the prize with a higher risk of losing overall).
(Apr. 28, 2020  5:41 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:50 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: RBV 19 has pretty bad parts, like Guard and Operate', but if you like gold beys its worth the pickup

Unless you're aiming to get the full stock combo for Burning Amaterios (instead of going to Japan to participate with it as the prize with a higher risk of losing overall).

that was really the only reason i bought RBV 19 for Amaterios and the Gold Cho-Z Valkyrie
(Apr. 28, 2020  5:44 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  5:41 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Unless you're aiming to get the full stock combo for Burning Amaterios (instead of going to Japan to participate with it as the prize with a higher risk of losing overall).

that was really the only reason i bought RBV 19 for Amaterios and the Gold Cho-Z Valkyrie

True enough. I guess another good thing going for that RBV is simply having more Gold Turbo Chips to use.
IMO, Rbv18 is one of the best rbs, since pretty much every pull has at least one competitive part (except maybe Heaven Joker, but Gou is always a welcome addition to the collection, since it was an exclusive part before this release). Rbv20 also comes with a lot of competitive parts, just like Qc', Ωuter, 00, Accel', Keep', 0 and 10
I gotta go with vol.16
I just got my 2 vol. 16s in yesterday. Both were flash ashura. I like 16. I just wish I hadn't gotten a pair.

dude operate is actually a good driver because i know how to use it
(Apr. 29, 2020  4:18 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:

Actually operate sucks.

read this:https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Perform..._-_Operate
(Apr. 28, 2020  8:26 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: IMO, Rbv18 is one of the best rbs, since pretty much every pull has at least one competitive part (except maybe Heaven Joker, but Gou is always a welcome addition to the collection, since it was an exclusive part before this release). Rbv20 also comes with a lot of competitive parts, just like Qc', Ωuter, 00, Accel', Keep', 0 and 10

Accel dash lmao...
(Apr. 29, 2020  4:19 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  8:26 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: IMO, Rbv18 is one of the best rbs, since pretty much every pull has at least one competitive part (except maybe Heaven Joker, but Gou is always a welcome addition to the collection, since it was an exclusive part before this release). Rbv20 also comes with a lot of competitive parts, just like Qc', Ωuter, 00, Accel', Keep', 0 and 10

Accel dash lmao...

What is wrong with Accel’? It is a decent driver on the right setups, like Imperial for example.
Ya I agree with BuilderRob
RBV15 was probally the best.
(Apr. 29, 2020  4:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  4:19 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Accel dash lmao...

What is wrong with Accel’? It is a decent driver on the right setups, like Imperial for example.

Still outclassed by a lot of drivers though.
(Apr. 29, 2020  4:50 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  4:36 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: What is wrong with Accel’? It is a decent driver on the right setups, like Imperial for example.

Still outclassed by a lot of drivers though.

Not really. Using rubber dash drivers on imperial make it more likely to burst, leaving three good options for plastic attack dash drivers: Accel’, Zephyr’, and Destroy’. I will admit though, Accel’ is definitely the worse one out of these three drivers to use, and could be considered outclassed by Zephyr’ and Destroy’ for plastic attack dash drivers.
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  4:50 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Still outclassed by a lot of drivers though.

Not really. Using rubber dash drivers on imperial make it more likely to burst, leaving three good options for plastic attack dash drivers: Accel’,  Zephyr’, and Destroy’. I will admit though, Accel’ is definitely the worse one out of these three drivers to use, and could be considered outclassed by Zephyr’ and Destroy’ for plastic attack dash drivers.

Fair enough, i do agree with you, I refered my judgement to the wiki. Also you forgot Assault'
(Apr. 29, 2020  4:18 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:

Then every Bey is good, because “people know how to use it”. Operate isn’t very good, and is outclassed by a lot of things.
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:16 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  4:18 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: dude operate is actually a good driver because i know how to use it

Then every Bey is good, because “people know how to use it”. Operate isn’t very good, and is outclassed by a lot of things.

dude you just gotta have the right angle and it will jump super high for the whole battle
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:34 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:16 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Then every Bey is good, because “people know how to use it”. Operate isn’t very good, and is outclassed by a lot of things.

dude you just gotta have the right angle and it will jump super high for the whole battle

But, it’s still terrible despite jumping high. Defense mode on operate is the better mode. (Competitively)
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:34 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2020  5:16 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Then every Bey is good, because “people know how to use it”. Operate isn’t very good, and is outclassed by a lot of things.

No. It jumps a few inches once or twice, then quickly dies. If you want to jump, use Loop at an angle. ‘Cause once it stops jumping, it can have a chance of winning. Not a big chance, but a bigger one than using Operate.
no dude you just need to put a lighter top on it like any dual layer or god top and your all good with the jumping