[Unanswered]  Best Launcher 2021

I have always hated the string shooters, but my winder launcher just isn't having the same power that I see other bladers with. I recently tore a muscle in my shoulder so I would like to give string shooters a try but I don't know which one to buy. I have some of the older burst ones and they don't seem anything like what other people are using.

Links to specific items would be greatly appreciated.
DB Launcher
DB Launcher

But if where talking kids it could be this one https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/...SX679_.jpg
long sparking launcher if used correctly can be stronger than db launcher
(Jul. 10, 2021  3:46 PM)Minion Wrote: I have always hated the string shooters, but my winder launcher just isn't having the same power that I see other bladers with. I recently tore a muscle in my shoulder so I would like to give string shooters a try but I don't know which one to buy. I have some of the older burst ones and they don't seem anything like what other people are using.

Use sparking launcher. Its fun to see the sparks so...
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:40 AM)Demon Belial Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  3:46 PM)Minion Wrote: I have always hated the string shooters, but my winder launcher just isn't having the same power that I see other bladers with. I recently tore a muscle in my shoulder so I would like to give string shooters a try but I don't know which one to buy. I have some of the older burst ones and they don't seem anything like what other people are using.

Use sparking launcher. Its fun to see the sparks so...

I don't suggest it, all sparking launchers (expect the long ones) break pretty easily so.I only suggest the long launchers
(Jul. 11, 2021  3:32 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:40 AM)Demon Belial Wrote: Use sparking launcher. It's fun to see the sparks so...

I don't suggest it, all sparking launchers (except the long ones) break pretty easily so. I only suggest the long launchers
I agree with you, normal sparking launchers such as the red r launcher and l blue launcher and the black r launcher break very easily when over used or trying to get too strong of a launch,
Still, in my opinion, the fact that DB launchers get stuck on Beyblades when in high mode or on certain Beyblades makes them worse than the long sparking launcher.
Big fan of the db launcher, though I DID get back into the hobby around when DB started, so I'm biased. Regardless, db are likely your best bet, even if db beys don't love to stay on the prongs all the time.