[Unanswered]  Bent quest driver

I bought my cho z customize set and was getting my stuff out pretty roughly. In the proceses,I accidentally bent my quest driver.please help me
(Nov. 14, 2019  12:37 PM)Ultra spryz3n Wrote: I bought my cho z customize set and was getting my stuff out pretty roughly. In the proceses,I accidentally bent my quest driver.please help me

which part the metal plastic the rubber if it's the metal ur done for same with the rubber but if the plastic snapped need a pic
There really isn't a way to unbreak a driver. You need to be careful when removing your parts from the packaging, especially if it is fragile like Quest or Bearing. I'm sorry but it sounds like it's broken.

Don't remove your parts from the packaging in a rough fashion.
If it's any consolation, the Quest driver is very bad and you shouldn't use it anyway.
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:22 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If it's any consolation, the Quest driver is very bad and you shouldn't use it anyway.

Some BSC combos can be decent on Qs.
(Nov. 26, 2019  3:22 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If it's any consolation, the Quest driver is very bad and you shouldn't use it anyway.

Thanks