[Unanswered]  Beginning Beyblade Burst

Hello everyone, My name is Imoru and i have recently found out about beyblade burst and have begun watching the show and have decided to buy some beyblades. So does any blader have an recommendations as to what beys to buy and 
What stadium and launcher to get. My budget is around 60 to 70 (£ or $) and im looking for some beys a stadium and launcher. I live in England and any deals would be highly appreciated and im looking for takara tomy thing. Love how amazing this community is

BLESS
Hey Imoru! I'll share what I know.

The Burst BeyStadium Standard Type is the best stadium. It goes by B-09 (white) and B-33 (black), or as a special no-number release (from event/promotion) or as part of a battle set like B-107. It is considered the best stadium. The one issue is that stadiums are over a foot in length and width, so they end up expensive to buy because of shipping.

For launchers, the Beylauncher LR is a good string launcher, which has been released as B-88 (red), a special gold version, and will be re-released as B-119 (blue) soon. For LR ripcord launchers, B-112 seems to be a re-release of the good launcher that came with the B-100 Spriggran Requiem starter. The new Revive Phoenix starter (B-117) that will come out in early July may prove to have a really good R-only launcher, but might just be the winder so we'll see.

Up to this point, Hell Salamander, Twin Nemesis, Emperor Forneus, Winning Valkyrie, and Z Achilles are very competitive layers. The God Customize Set (B-98) will give you some good discs, frames, and drivers to work with, all in one box. More details and discussion over in this recent thread.

leosama's thread here is good for finding some of the best deals (from legit sellers) on eBay: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...ls-on-eBay

Whoops, forgot rP would have an R-only launcher.
If you watching the season 1 of the anime ( beyblade burst ) and want to buy the beyblade for that season , you could buy  ( lost longinus) , its a left spinning ( first beyblade to left spin in the series ); (Beast Behemoth) , Its one of the best attack /defensive beyblade ( but its super rare ) , (Zillion Zeus) It is one of the best Stamina beyblade in the whole beyblade burst anime beys , ( victory valtryek )  has the fastest Driver ( Performance tip ) when it gets rubbed off ( because it is made up of rubber )
I really wish I could get the God customize set, it comes with so much good stuff.
my recommendation is that you buy: the god set(for its great parts), nightmare longinus, emperor forneus, hell salamander, twin nemesis, winning Valkyrie, beylauncher lr, a beystadium, obelisk odin(for xtreme), acid anubis(for orbit), and the 3on3 battle set for great parts.

also archer hercules for eternal
(Jun. 23, 2018  5:08 PM)Paradox1 Wrote: my recommendation is that you buy: the god set(for its great parts), nightmare longinus, emperor forneus, hell salamander, twin nemesis, winning Valkyrie, beylauncher lr, a beystadium, obelisk odin(for xtreme), acid anubis(for orbit), and the 3on3 battle set for great parts.

also archer hercules for eternal
For 60 to $70?
Getting a stadium and good launcher may blow all of the budget here, but they will be worth it. Depends on what Darkestman already has though.

I went ahead and listed all the top stuff to pick from. I usually recommend the Burst Beystadium Standard Type, a launcher, and the God Customize Set, which will come to about $100 USD or so, depending on how much you can find a stadium for. But the layers in GCS have become outclassed, despite the rest of the parts still being good. A good layer only goes so far on its own.
woops i forgot the budget