[Unanswered]  Attack, Stamina, Defence, or Balance? (What kind of blader are you?)

Balance, I honestly use both defense, stamina, and attack depending on the beyblade.
Balance for me, especially those with mode-change gimmicks. Balance types don't pack a punch that well, since it's a combination after all. But ayways, such mode-changing drivers like Trans, Zeta, Xtend+ and any driver like those are fun to experiment with and good for practice, especially for a tournament.
attack, definitely
I prefer balance Beyblades because of the variety of strengths and variety of abilities you can get from different types of launch's I also like attack types
okay this is a LOOONG story
So before I even knew anything about WBO or super complicated beyblade stuff, I used to create combos and pretend that those combos were my bey kind of like how bladers in the anime had their own bey so now I had my own bey except in real life. I originally made it a stamina type, but I then realized I didnt really like stamina types. And I realized I LOVE defense type (still do) so I made my beys defense types, and I stuck with defense types for a LOOONG time, but I realized I was putting them against weak opponents, and when I put them against powerful opponents I realized they just couldn't defend against good attacking beys. Then I had an attack type which was good but it didnt have stamina. Then I tried balance and I felt kind of the same way as attack where I felt good, but something was missing. In this case, I just didnt have enough attack or defense. Then I realized that in real life, people use more than 1 bey because there is no 1 bey that's invincible, its a group of beys with different uses and the style of their blader that can be the champion.
overall, I dont like stamina type much despite Rantaro being my fav character along with Silas Karlisle, I love defense type, I love attack types, I feel meh about balance types.
now that's just about how MY PERSONAL FEELINGS, ive taken many quizzes and asked many friends and I have realized my personality pairs me up with a defense type which I am very proud of and happy with, I just would also like that added element of attack. so im gonna rank the types
my favorite types
1- defense, attack
2- balance
3- stamina

types that I am good with
1- agile defense types (defense types that have movement
2- attack types
3- balance types (preferably things like generate, or unite')
4- sturdy defense types (overall just thick defense types that take center)
5- stamina/attack types hybrids (like things on destroy or something
6- stamina types

so I am best with defense types and ive gotten those results thousands of times, and defense types are my favorite type, but I also love attack types.
I love defense. They just seem to have the best designs.
I like Balance types so you can use all the types depending on how you launch.

My favorite is Achilles
(Apr. 16, 2021  1:04 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I love defense.  They just seem to have the best designs.

I know right!? Some of my favorites are emperor forneus, Big Bang genesis, Kinetic Satomb, revive Phoenix, kaiser Kerbeus, wild wyvern, etc...
I love a good defensive bey as you can see if you read the post I typed above this one, but I do like defense types that have movement with drivers like universe, hybrid, or atomic
I'd prefer balance