[Unanswered]  Anyone else notice that the Xcalibur beys tend to fly towards you when they burst?

I literally think that the xcalibur series of beyblades hate me.

as at my first tournament, i was borrowing someones Xeno Xcalibur and i was facing off against nL.
When we launched our beys, Xeno bounced off of nL and hit right under my eye. Any higher, and im sure i would have eye problems.
i went blind for like a solid minute, after this thing decided to use nL as a FREAKING TRAMPOLINE
Not to forget that i hard launched it, and i now have a slight scar under my right eye.

Now in recent events, i was dueling hS against Sieg Xcalibur and who wouldve known, it bursted and the dammd xcalibur freaking throat chopped me
i have scarlet fever right now, (which develops from strep throat) and now i think i have strep throat again due to these cursed things. Anyone else have experiences like these with the Xcalibur beys? or is it just me? Please tell me if this is just coincidence or not
(Jun. 07, 2019  7:44 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: I literally think that the xcalibur series of beyblades hate me.

as at my first tournament, i was borrowing someones Xeno Xcalibur and i was facing off against nL.
When we launched our beys, Xeno bounced off of nL and hit right under my eye. Any higher, and im sure i would have eye problems.
i went blind for like a solid minute, after this thing decided to use nL as a FREAKING TRAMPOLINE
Not to forget that i hard launched it, and i now have a slight scar under my right eye.

Now in recent events, i was dueling hS against Sieg Xcalibur and who wouldve known, it bursted and the dammd xcalibur freaking throat chopped me
i have scarlet fever right now, (which develops from strep throat) and now i think i have strep throat again due to these cursed things. Anyone else have experiences like these with the Xcalibur beys? or is it just me? Please tell me if this is just coincidence or not

At that point, I would burn/smash every Xcalibur part you have, including any discs or drivers that have ever been on a generic or random Xcalibur
(Jun. 07, 2019  7:53 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2019  7:44 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: I literally think that the xcalibur series of beyblades hate me.

At that point, I would burn/smash every Xcalibur part you have, including any discs or drivers that have ever been on a generic or random Xcalibur

oof i've made a lot of xcalibur combos
I have never heard of someone with such bad luck when it comes to Beyblade. Not multiple times and with two evolutions of the same Bey, at least.
Yeah I get hit a lot by bursted xcalius and excalibur