[Unanswered]  Achilles GT chip wear?

So uh looking at this earlier, some of my Achilles GT chip's teeth look a bit worn;

[Image: IMG20210301093905.jpg]

Which doesn't make sense considering that;

1. Anything after dual layers(except LS and SR) have strong enough teeth that they don't wear after just a few days.
2. Legend Spriggan is supposed to have less durable teeth, but after considerably more assembly and disassembly than Union Achilles, it doesn't look as bad as this.
3. I have yet to use it with a dash driver.
4. I've only had it since last Saturday.

So could this just be a factory defect that I didn't notice before?And is it normal that there doesn't seem to be any clicks on the first turn when I assemble Union Achilles?
(Mar. 01, 2021  2:59 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: So uh looking at this earlier, some of my Achilles GT chip's teeth look a bit worn;

1. Anything after dual layers(except LS and SR) have strong enough teeth that they don't wear after just a few days.
2. Legend Spriggan is supposed to have less durable teeth, but after considerably more assembly and disassembly than Union Achilles, it doesn't look as bad as this.

So could this just be a factory defect that I didn't notice before?And is it normal that there doesn't seem to be any clicks on the first turn when I assemble Union Achilles?

I  think its normal for achilles teeth to wear this quickly because of its strenght
my achilles teeth are way worse then that since one tooth almost worn down completely
I also almost never used it with a ' driver (cause my ' driver sucks and I dont use it in anyone except for my deep chaos)
(Mar. 01, 2021  2:59 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: So uh looking at this earlier, some of my Achilles GT chip's teeth look a bit worn;

Stronger teeth = more wear, and these are some pretty strong teeth

Same thing happened to me. After the second time of unlocking it it just wore down so much.
Unfortunately, mine did same after a few days.