Ultimate Valkyrie problem

Does anyone have a tip on how to control a worn-down Ultimate Valkyrie without it scarping like crazy?
(Aug. 20, 2022  4:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: Does anyone have a tip on how to control a worn-down Ultimate Valkyrie without it scarping like crazy?

It's basically impossible to since Variable' is Extremely Short and if you have a Short Driver on DB Stuff then its going to scrape so damn bad. This is why we either should've just gotten a New Driver, or a High Variable' because Awakened Variable' is just too short to be used on DB Stuff without scraping so unfortunately no, there's no way of stopping the scraping unless you put on a New Driver.
(Aug. 20, 2022  4:26 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2022  4:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: Does anyone have a tip on how to control a worn-down Ultimate Valkyrie without it scarping like crazy?

It's basically impossible to since Variable' is Extremely Short and if you have a Short Driver on DB Stuff then its going to scrape so damn bad. This is why we either should've just gotten a New Driver, or a High Variable' because Awakened Variable' is just too short to be used on DB Stuff without scraping so unfortunately no, there's no way of stopping the scraping unless you put on a New Driver.

High Variable' is simply Evolution'. I simply have to replace the Variable' every time. the problem only occurs when it is in the final stage. There's no scraping problem when it's unworn.

Using a short tip on a db disc won't get you anywhere. Control as you would do with a traditional rubber flat is near impossible given the wider diameter of the tip meaning there is more movement output than you can control. Honestly for stock ultimate valkyrie you're stuck.

Also sorta misleading to call it a problem with the bey when in reality it was just a normal occurrence.
Just use Evolution' it is a better pick and it's what I use

My advice to you is just customize Ultimate Valkyrie with Nexus+S Quick'/Xtreme' and you'll beat any combos with good sliding launch. I find it more fun to use than the stock combo itself.
(Aug. 20, 2022  4:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: Does anyone have a tip on how to control a worn-down Ultimate Valkyrie without it scraping like crazy?
use Evolution' or Evolution-SP (soft rubber and even more height, plus it still has a decent spring) and wear them down, then use Nexus+S and you're good
(Aug. 23, 2022  3:11 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2022  4:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: Does anyone have a tip on how to control a worn-down Ultimate Valkyrie without it scraping like crazy?
use Evolution' or Evolution-SP (soft rubber and even more height, plus it still has a decent spring) and wear them down, then use Nexus+S and you're good
Evolution SP is Hasbro. I can't mix them unfortunately.

You guys need to understand I'm making anime accurate battles so they must be stock combos.
(Aug. 23, 2022  10:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2022  3:11 PM)Burn87 Wrote: use Evolution' or Evolution-SP (soft rubber and even more height, plus it still has a decent spring) and wear them down, then use Nexus+S and you're good

You guys need to understand I'm making anime accurate battles so they must be stock combos.
Then deal with it? There isn't much, if anything, that you can do to control worn Variable, so good luck with added scrape.
As for accuracy with the anime, while I haven't watched it myself, I'm certain that the model of Ultimate had Evolution, so it is technically an anime combo. Tho I'm confident it acts just like if it had something like Xtreme.
(Aug. 23, 2022  3:11 PM)Burn87 Wrote: use Evolution' or Evolution-SP (soft rubber and even more height, plus it still has a decent spring) and wear them down, then use Nexus+S and you're good

Then you can't complain. If you don't want to switch the parts don't complain about a scraping problem because there is nothing we can do to fix it. (Technically Evolution' is Anime Accurate because it was in the Anime for a couple episodes so there you have it)

volcanic'
There is literally no problem with using Ultimate with Evolution' as Valkyrie had it in the anime for like a few episodes (Granted it was an Animation error but my point still stands). Evolution is basically just Variable but taller so there is no problem with using it as apart of the stock.

uh oh looks like someone can't read..! 😕

Like I said you're stuck if you want to run V' on there. By all means if you want to do that go ahead. Anime accurate will not mean immune from issues that physics brings it. Ideally you shouldn't be so ignorant and acknowledge what cant be fixed... You do you tho have fun with the "problem" ! Smile
First of all, take it easy guys. Secondly, I was just looking for a way to control it. Evolution was an animation error.
You want to fix an inherent issue with a poor driver choice made by Takara Tomy for a stock combination, without changing anything at all?

I do not think anyone can time travel to fix Takara Tomy's driver choice or alter physics to do this for you.
The only way to even remotely control it is to launch it as flatly as possible, and even that has no guarantee of success.
(Aug. 24, 2022  12:04 PM)Ryuujin K Wrote: The only way to even remotely control it is to launch it as flatly as possible, and even that has no guarantee of success.

Launching Variable' flatly? I doubt it would work.
(Aug. 24, 2022  2:45 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2022  12:04 PM)Ryuujin K Wrote: The only way to even remotely control it is to launch it as flatly as possible, and even that has no guarantee of success.

Launching Variable' flatly? I doubt it would work.

You ask for solutions to an unfixable problem and then don't want to listen to people's best attempts to help.

You probably shouldn't have made this thread if that's the attitude you want to take to others. I'm just going to close it now.