Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium Draft

Look at me, writing BeyWiki articles and such. :P (JK)

Quote: {{Setbox
| image =
| full item = Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium
| item number = BB-120
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
}}

__TOC__

[[TAKARA-TOMY]] released this set on ''October 21, 2011'' for approximately 6825 yen.

== Contents ==

*Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium
*Prototype Nemesis
*[[Big Bang Pegasis F:D|Big Bang Pegasis]] 125SF Blue Wing Ver. (Only available in some sets as a gift from TAKARA-TOMY)

== Dimensions ==

Diameter: 37.5 cm

Tornado Ridge Diameter: 24 cm

Wall Length: 20 cm & 16 cm (two are noticeably larger)

Exit Length: 15.5 cm

Depth: 2.5 - 3 cm

Slope: 28°

== Overall ==
The Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium is based on the Bey Ta arcade machines in Japan. The objective of this Set is to create combos and defeat Prototype Nemesis; by KOing it or by outspinning it. However, this is made very difficult because Prototype Nemesis has a magnet located in its tip, and the stadium has a matching magnet in its spinning red center, thus making Proto-Type Nemesis drawn to the center as it's spinning. The rotating platform can be switched to two different rotations: left and right, but the actual Beyblade can only be launched as a right-spin Beyblade. The strength of the magnet also allows Prototype Nemesis to have powerful Defense. The only way to "beat" Prototype Nemesis is to have a strong attack type, to knock it out of the spinning center long enough to OS it. The Ultimate Bey Ta stadium has odd ridges leading to the center of the stadium, thus slowing down a Beyblade tornado stalling.

Even though this Set is made to create combos and defeat the Beyblade it comes with, it is rendered useless like most gimmick stadiums and thus overall should only be purchased for collection purposes. Prototype Nemesis, because of its particular structure, is also not considered a legal Beyblade, so there is little point in owning it. Furthermore, no Beyblade truly resembles it, therefore training against it does not really improve one's skills considering the enemy will necessarily be different in real competitive Beyblade situations.

== Gallery ==

If anyone has the dimensions and could post them in this thread, I would be "much obliged".
Made a couple changes to make it easier to format.
Erm do you just not have a tape measure or not actually have the set?
I do not have the set. If I did, I would measure it. Is that a problem?
Well not really since its a set but generally you're actually supposed to own it before making an article.
You also need to mention that some of the sets came with a Big Bang Pegasis 125SF Blue Wing Ver. These particular sets were available at certain Toys "R" Us stores for a limited time. You can read more about it here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-120-U...#pid821649
I assume those TRU were only in Japan, right?
OK, does anybody who owns this set have the dimesions? It sounds like this is the thing that holding this article back. Also, can anybody answer my earlier question?(post above this).
Ok, it seems like nobody has the dimensions, or they do not know I need them. If a mod could lock this, but keep it in this forum, that would be great. If somebody does have the dimensions, then PM me and I will tell a mod to open it back up and I will edit the OP.
You also spelled Nemesis wrong
I've reworded the Overall Section, and added a few parts in.

Quote: The Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium is based on the Bey Ta arcade machines in Japan. The objective of this Set is to create combos and defeat Proto-Type Nemesis; by KOing it or by outspinning it. Prototype Nemesis has a magnet located in its tip, and the stadium has a magnet in its spinning center, thus making Proto-Type Nemesis drawn to the center as it's spinning. The spinning center can be switched to two different rotations; left and right, but the actual Beyblade can only be launched as a right-spin Beyblade.

Even though this Set is to create combos and defeat the Beyblade, it is rendered useless and thus overall should only be purchased for collection purposes only.

Also added this:

Ginga Blader Wrote:== Contents ==

*Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium
*Proto-Type Nemesis
*Big Bang Pegasis 125SF Blue Wing Ver. (Only available in some sets as a gift from TAKARA-TOMY)

I will get the measurements somewhat tomorrow, and will post it here.

Also Ginga Blader, "it's" is short for "It is". You should only make drafts to which information you know and/or own.
Thank you Cannon.

(Sep. 02, 2012  1:03 PM)Cannon Wrote: Also Ginga Blader, "it's" is short for "It is".
Umm, I do not think I understood that correctly, what do you mean? Also, I knew that already.

Also, about the BBP, Byser said it was available at certain Toys "R" Us in Japan for a limeted time.
(Sep. 02, 2012  1:13 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Thank you Cannon.

(Sep. 02, 2012  1:03 PM)Cannon Wrote: Also Ginga Blader, "it's" is short for "It is".
Umm, I do not think I understood that correctly, what do you mean? Also, I knew that already.

What don't you understand? I'm not certain what you're talking about.

Such as, "in it's spinning center," that would be, "In it is spinning center".. makes no sense.

Oh, that. Sorry.
@ Ginga Blader: If I may also provide a correction, remove the quote marks from October 21, 2011.
Umm, tht is Wikitext. Two apostrophes makes it italiced.
Dimensions don't really matter so i'd take them out.
Dimensions are pretty much necessary...
Why? What do they tell you? The stadium sucks and should never be purchased. That's all the article should portray.
Okay guys, to sort this out, I PMed Kai-V in the matter.
I will try to get the dimensions measurements today; If i have time/am not lazy.
It doesn't matter how bad a stadium is, all available information should be included. Dimensions are extremely important information even for bad stadiums.
Yeah, I had confirmed with Kai-V last night on whether she wanted the dimensions.
Quote:{{Setbox
| image =
| full item = Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium
| item number = BB-120
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
}}

__TOC__

TAKARA-TOMY released this set on ''October 21, 2011'' for approximately 6825 yen.

== Contents ==

*Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium
*Prototype Nemesis
*Big Bang Pegasis 125SF Blue Wing Ver. (Only available in some sets as a gift from TAKARA-TOMY)

== Dimensions ==

Diameter:?

Tornado Ridge Diameter:?

Wall Length:?

Exit Length:?

Depth:?

Slope:?

== Overall ==
The Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium is based on the Bey Ta arcade machines in Japan. The objective of this Set is to create combos and defeat Prototype Nemesis; by KOing it or by outspinning it. However, this is made very difficult because Prototype Nemesis has a magnet located in its tip, and the stadium has a matching magnet in its spinning red center, thus making Proto-Type Nemesis drawn to the center as it's spinning. The rotating platform can be switched to two different rotations: left and right, but the actual Beyblade can only be launched as a right-spin Beyblade. The strength of the magnet also allows Prototype Nemesis to have powerful Defense.

Even though this Set is made to create combos and defeat the Beyblade it comes with, it is rendered useless like most gimmick stadiums and thus overall should only be purchased for collection purposes. Prototype Nemesis, because of its particular structure, is also not considered a legal Beyblade, so there is little point in owning it. Furthermore, no Beyblade truly resembles it, therefore training against it does not really improve one's skills considering the enemy will necessarily be different in real competitive Beyblade situations.

== Gallery ==

Cannon, when you post the dimensions, can you also post a photograph of the bottom side of the box, with the black writing on the white ?
Ah, thank you Kai-V. Do you think I should add a link to the BBP article?