Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium Draft

Hm, yes you could.
Err, so these are the dimensions:

Diameter: 37.5 cm
Tornado Ridge: 24 cm
Wall Length: 16 cm & 20 cm (two are noticeably larger)
Exit Length : 15.5 cm
Depth: 2.5 - 3 cm (?)
Slope: ? °

The depth part .. It's harder to measure in the UBS than the MFB Attack Stadium, and Not sure how to calculate the slope.

Hmm, thank you/ I am sure Kai-V would tell you how to do it but ...
Thank you!
For the Wall length, what do you mean by two are larger? If larger, larger than what?
(Sep. 15, 2012  11:56 AM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Hmm, thank you/ I am sure Kai-V would tell you how to do it but ...
Thank you!
For the Wall length, what do you mean by two are larger? If larger, larger than what?

[Image: 55baac86747febb245903e9820d350e1.image.300x300.jpg]

The wall which has the banner/cardboard, is smaller than the other two.
For the slope, I prefer to use a semicircular protractor.
Hmm, Cannon, have you/measure the slope? Otherwise, this is done, right?
(Sep. 15, 2012  4:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For the slope, I prefer to use a semicircular protractor.

Still a bit fuzzy on how to calculate the slope.

I have all the equipment, though.
I think you need to put the tip of the semicircular protractor in the middle of the stadium, try looking from the side as much as possible, and see where the Tornado Ridge or top of the stadium arrives.
I got 28° for the slope of the Bey-Ta Stadium.

And I got 30° for the BB-10, so i'm assuming I measured it correctly ..

EDIT: If photographs of the stadium is needed, than I will be glad to take pictures for them.
Is it really right to measure either BB-10 or this as a single angle - there are two separate angles from the centre to the tornado ridge...

As for the draft itself needs to discuss the stadium itself more, IMO.

Also:
"Even though this Set is made to create combos and defeat the Beyblade it comes with, it is rendered useless like most gimmick stadiums and thus overall should only be purchased for collection purposes."

I'm not sure if it's correct to use "rendered useless" without explaining what the subject is rendered useless by, but I'm pretty sure it isn't.
The first one is really not that high, at least in the BeyStadium Attack Type's case. It seems more representative to only give the biggest angle which applies to the whole centre of the area, which is where most of the battle happens.

Also damn, I worked very hard yesterday to remember how I measured that one angle, hah.

Ultimately, yes, I think it will almost always be imperfect, because even that one angle that we give is not a straight line but a rounded slope. Still, if we keep the same imperfect standard for each stadium measurement, then we can still provide data that can be compared effectively.
hey guys, sorry I haven't edited this recently, but I just did. So, th!nk, you mentioned talking more about the stadium, what do you mean/want to happen?
How it actually performs, whether aside from proto nemesis it has any particular biases towards types or particular tips. How its design compares to BB-10's and what impact this has on various types of Beyblades (and perhaps the way they move would be better for classification than "type").

So far it just talks about what the stadium is rather than how it actually performs.
Quote: {{Setbox
| image =
| full item = Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium
| item number = BB-120
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
}}

__TOC__

[[TAKARA-TOMY]] released this set on ''October 21, 2011'' for approximately 6825 yen.

== Contents ==

*Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium
*Prototype Nemesis
*[[Big Bang Pegasis FGrin|Big Bang Pegasis]] 125SF Blue Wing Ver. (Only available in some sets as a gift from TAKARA-TOMY)

== Dimensions ==

Tornado Ridge Diameter: 24 cm

Wall Length: 20 cm & 16 cm (two are noticeably larger)

Exit Length: 15.5 cm

Depth: 2.5 - 3 cm

Slope: 28°

== Overall ==
The Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium is based on the Bey Ta arcade machines in Japan. The objective of this Set is to create combos and defeat Prototype Nemesis; by KOing it or by outspinning it. However, this is made very difficult because Prototype Nemesis has a magnet located in its tip, and the stadium has a matching magnet in its spinning red center, thus making Proto-Type Nemesis drawn to the center as it's spinning. The rotating platform can be switched to two different rotations: left and right, but the actual Beyblade can only be launched as a right-spin Beyblade. The magnetic centre has an inward slope, helping Prototype Nemesis' wide Bottom; similar to WD or BWD, fit snuggly into it and enhance its performance. But due to the high velocity of spin in the centre, only Proto-Nemesis' Magnetic and Wide Bottom can be used to its fullest potential. Other Bottoms will only glide over it upon contact. The strength of the magnet also allows Prototype Nemesis to have powerful Defense. The only way to "beat" "defeat" Prototype Nemesis is to have a strong attack type, to knock it out of the spinning center long enough to OS it. The Ultimate Bey Ta stadium has odd ridges leading to the center of the stadium, thus slowing down a Beyblade tornado stalling. The raised ridges drastically slows down the performance and speed of Beyblades; notably Attack Bottoms including RF and R2F, therefore not performing to its highest potential and win-rate possible.

Tips with wide diameters, such as D and WD, excel in this Stadium due to the decreased chance of getting caught within the split in between the platform and Stadium. Therefore, sharp tips such as S and BS, are not recommended for such purposes.

Even though this Set is made to create combos and defeat the Beyblade it comes with, it is rendered useless like most gimmick stadiums and thus overall should only be purchased for collection purposes. Prototype Nemesis, because of its particular structure, is also not considered a legal Beyblade, so there is little point in owning it. Furthermore, no Beyblade truly resembles it, therefore training against it does not really improve one's skills considering the enemy will necessarily be different in real competitive Beyblade situations.

== Gallery ==

Added a slight description to it; describing which Tips are good for it, etc.
The first sentence you bolded seems to make no sense hah.

Would you not recommend Ball Bottoms before Defense Bottoms ?
Ah yes, I forgot about rounded tips.

How about this :
Quote:"Bottoms which are not abrupt, but round, such as WB, assist in gliding over and not get caught within the split in between the platform and Stadium. Therefore, sharp Bottoms such as S and BS, are not recommended for such purposes. If round tips are unavailable, Bottoms with a wide diameter; WD and BWD included, are a secondary choice, but will inevitably still get caught in it."
Commas may be a bit excessive ..

And the first sentence makes sense to me, haha. I'll fix it, if I can think of a replacement haha.
(Apr. 07, 2013  4:20 PM)Cannon Wrote: "Bottoms which are not pointed, but round like WB, prevent the Beyblade from getting caught in the gap between the platform and Stadium. As a result, sharp Bottoms such as S and BS are not recommended for this stadium. If round tips are unavailable, Bottoms with a wide diameter such as WD and BWD are an option but still have a chance of getting caught."

Fixed it up. I don't own it myself, but I believe this works better.

I can try to give a full edit sometime later today after I post the tests for Bahamdia Dragooon SP230GF.
Quote: {{Setbox
| image =
| full item = Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium
| item number = BB-120
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
}}

__TOC__

[[TAKARA-TOMY]] released this set on ''October 21, 2011'' for approximately 6825 yen.

== Contents ==

*Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium
*Prototype Nemesis
*[[Big Bang Pegasis F:D|Big Bang Pegasis]] 125SF Blue Wing Ver. (Only available in some sets as a gift from TAKARA-TOMY)

== Dimensions ==

Tornado Ridge Diameter: 24 cm

Wall Length: 20 cm & 16 cm (two are noticeably larger)

Exit Length: 15.5 cm

Depth: 2.5 - 3 cm

Slope: 28°

== Overall ==
The Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium is based on the Bey Ta arcade machines in Japan. The objective of this Set is to create combos and defeat Prototype Nemesis; by KOing it or by outspinning it. However, this is made very difficult because the original Prototype Nemesis has a magnet located in its tip, and the stadium has a matching magnet in its spinning red center, thus making Prototype Nemesis drawn to the center as it's spinning. The rotating platform can be switched to two different rotations: left and right, but the actual Beyblade can only be launched as a right-spin Beyblade. The magnetic centre has a concave slope, helping Prototype Nemesis' wide Bottom; similar to WD or BWD, fit snuggly into it and enhance its performance. But due to the high velocity of spin in the centre, only Proto-Nemesis' Magnetic and Wide Bottom can be used to its fullest potential. Other Bottoms will only glide over it upon contact. The strength of the magnet also allows Prototype Nemesis to have powerful Defense. The only way to "defeat" Prototype Nemesis is to have a strong Attack type and to knock it out of the spinning center long enough to outspin it. The Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium has odd ridges leading to its center, thus slowing down a Beyblade that is Tornado Stalling. The raised ridges drastically slow down the performance and speed of Beyblades, notably Attack Bottoms including RF and R²F, therefore not allowing Attack types to perform to their highest potential.

Bottoms which are not pointed, but round like WB, prevent the Beyblade from getting caught in the gap between the spinning platform and the rest of the Stadium. As a result, sharp Bottoms such as S and BS are not recommended for this stadium. If round tips are unavailable, Bottoms with a wide diameter such as WD and BWD are an option but still have a chance of getting caught. Consequently, Stamina combos are preferred, as well as the riskier option existing of using a powerful Attack type to try to knock Prototype Nemesis out of its stadium's center.

Even though this Set is made to create combos and defeat the Beyblade it comes with, it is rendered useless like most gimmick stadiums and thus overall should only be purchased for collection purposes. Prototype Nemesis, because of its particular structure, is also not considered a legal Beyblade, so there is little point in owning it. Furthermore, no Beyblade truly resembles it, therefore training against it does not really improve one's skills considering the enemy will necessarily be different in real competitive Beyblade situations. Finally, the spinning center this stadium possesses makes it inconsistent to play in as it mostly favors one specific type of Beyblade and greatly hinders all the others in their movements.

== Gallery ==

An article needs to be made about the case of Prototype Nemesis soon after though, due to Hasbro releasing a compatible version now. Also, the Tornado Stall article comes back in importance as well ...
There's a Hasbro Proto-Nemesis draft.

If I/we were to create one, would we link them to each other ? Or perhaps just add all the information with a sub-section like the Metal Fury Beyblades ?
Is the second paragraph about a Prototype Nemesis article ?
(Apr. 10, 2013  3:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Is the second paragraph about a Prototype Nemesis article ?

Yes, I believe.
I do not really understand your question, but my plan would be to make an article mainly explaining what Prototype Nemesis is by TAKARA-TOMY, and then almost a whole other division on the same page to write about Prototype Nemesis AD145WD. This whole article would be linked to in the Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium article.