Ultimate Balance Spin stealing combo: MF Lightning ( Multi hit Mode ) L Drago 100WD

This combo is the most interesting combo I've ever come through. According to my tests
this combo has all the types plus spin stealing ability and a bit of destabilizing effect.
Let me explain how this blade gains each of these attributes.

Attack- Although I used the WD bottom this blade has a significant amount of attack. This is gained because of WD. I know you might be thinking how can WD ever give a beyblade attack? well this is how as you know although RF has a very rapid movement pattern because of the friction it creates it has a low spin rate. But WD has a much higher amount of spin rate which increases the amount of recoil Lighting has. However this recoil does not make the blade self KO much. It gives this combo a new effect which I would like to call the repelling effect. So when the other bey comes in contact with this combo Lighting transfers the recoil into the other bey making it self KO or if it doesn't self KO it makes it go to the edge of the stadium. So literally it repells any bey that comes in contact. However this can be done only when L drago is in its full power. As it decreases the spin rate the repelling effect also decreases.

Defense - This blades offense is also its defense. Normally defense is when a beyblade can withstand the attacks of the other bey. But the repelling effect of L drago bring this bey a different kind of defense by repelling the other bey otehr that absorbing the hits. This method has a disadvantage though. Repellin effect takes away a significant amount of stamina away from the bey. But the spin stealing effect of this combo can make up for that.

Stamina - This is the main use of this combo. It gains a vast amount of stamina through spin stealing that can out last any bey if not Koed. The tests that I'll post will prove this. the 100 track allows the blade to spin steal from track of the opposing bey
hence the no. of recoil produced is decreased. Either way this blade can outlast anything I suppose.

Destabilizing effect - Because of the low track this combo also gains this effect. Although its not much it can be very helpful when battling stamina blades. Because it has both spin stealing and destabilizing effects this blade can outlast most top tier stamina blades successfully.

I used multi hit mode because in upper mode it DOES NOT HAVE EVEN HALF OF THE SPIN STEALING EFFECT OBTAINED IN MULTI HIT MODE so please don't ask questions like "why didn't you use the upper mode."

here are the tests.
Against top tier defense blade
vs MF Earth Bull R145WB
MF Earth Bull R145WB launched 20 seconds after L drago was launched (I did this to
show you the spin stealing effect )
MF Lightning ( Multi hit Mode ) L Drago 100WD launched at 80% to reduce recoil
MF Earth Bull R145WB launched at 100% because its opponent is not a attack bey.
Metal Fight Beyblade Standard Stadium used
Both beys launched with bey laucnhers

Result
MF Lightning ( Multi hit Mode ) L Drago 100WD - 19/20 ( 95% winrate ) all won by outspin.

MF Earth Bull R145WB - 1/20 wins ( 5% win rate ) won because L drago self Koed.

Against Top tier Stamina blade.
vs Flame Bull 145WD
Same conditions as before and this time also L Drago launched 20 seconds earlier
Result
L drago - 18/20 wins ( 90% win rate ) all won by out spin
Bull - 2/20 wins ( 10% winrate ) all won because L Drago prduced some recoil and hit the walls causeing a sudden decrease in stamina.

against attack blade
vs Galaxy Pegasis 145R2F
L drago - 8/20 wins ( 40% win rate )
Pegasis - 12/20 wins 9 60% win rate )

I guess this combo is weak aggainst attack types and I used Galaxy Pegasis 145R2F because I'm using the Lightning wheel already and this is best I could come up with without it. I didnt use Storm Pegasis 100RF because I've been getting way better results against everything with Galaxy Pegasis 145R2F than with Storm pegasis.

I invite you to try this combo your self and post the results.
I'm open for any comments
Great combo with incredible results but unfortunately this combo has already been posted... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bluezee-...rago-100WD

The only difference is that Bluezee used Upper mode instead of Multi
(Aug. 26, 2010  9:39 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Great combo with incredible results but unfortunately this combo has already been posted... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bluezee-...rago-100WD

The only difference is that Bluezee used Upper mode instead of Multi

I know this but adding a MF and using a multi hit mode makes a vast difference
When I get some time I'll test both variations and compare win rates to see which has a slight edge over the other.

The results seem promising but I'm guessing that this combo shares the same weakness of circular wheels as did Bluezee's combo.

*EDIT*
Just did some quick battles, nothing special against Virgo 100D (As I only have one WD) and Earth Bull 100D.
LL Drago would lose to each combination when the battles were decided only by out spinning the opponent, though it should be noted that LL Drago did have the ability to KO the opponent early in the match which happened quite a few times.
The MF produces more recoil if I'm not mistaken right?
Hmm, only spin LDrago with your hand. If it outspins the opposing bey,then I'll be convinced it can steal spin. Just launching it 20 seconds after doesn't mean it's a spin-stealer by all means.
By true definition of a zombie beyblade this combo only qualifies as a spin stealer, but I don't think that should detract from the results that were achieved in the opening post. Anyways silver knight hasn't once claimed that his combo is a zombie, he carefully states that it's a spin stealer.
Sorry, I meant spin-stealer.
Still, for it to be a good spin-stealer, you need to be able to just spin it with your hand and outlast your opponent.
I completely agree with you on that point.

Just spun LL Drago with my hand while I launched MF Earth Bull R145WB and LL Drago was able to effectively steal spin and win the match.

This is a great combo but like all combos it does have a weakness and I think that shouldn't be forgotten.
(Aug. 26, 2010  10:08 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: The MF produces more recoil if I'm not mistaken right?

I used it because it prevents a lot of self KOs
sorry for the double post but tests against an attack blade added.
(Aug. 26, 2010  12:32 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: FYI, MF Earth Bull R145 isn't top tier.

I know but that was the best I had and to me it performs about the same as gb145 so i used it.
(Aug. 26, 2010  12:47 PM)silver knight Wrote: I know but that was the best I had and to me it performs about the same as gb145 so i used it.
The performance of R145 against low Attackers is very different compared to using GB145.

R145, which has 3 rubber wings with large gaps in between, can cause high recoil and a significant loss of Stamina if the Track is hit by an opposing Bey (or if it gets destabilized and touches the Stadium floor).

GB145, on the other hand, is made from 'smooth' plastic and has a round oval shape. Although GB145 can from some recoil when hit by another Bey, it does not lose nearly as much Stamina as R145 when getting hit.

However, since R145 is being used against a Left-Spin Bey, I am not sure if R145 will lose as much Stamina compared to when it's used against a right-spin Bey. :\
Someone already made a thread on this.
It's no good. (I tried it)

Also your reasoning as to why it gets KO's is incorrect.
Recoil transfer?
Seems like basically you just took that other combo and tweaked it a little bit, and if it was more successful, it was your idea. Or maybe I am incorrect.
(Aug. 26, 2010  3:57 PM)Dan Wrote: Seems like basically you just took that other combo and tweaked it a little bit, and if it was more successful, it was your idea. Or maybe I am incorrect.

I didn't even know there was another combo similar to this until I made this thread
Surely.
(Aug. 26, 2010  9:59 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: When I get some time I'll test both variations and compare win rates to see which has a slight edge over the other.

The results seem promising but I'm guessing that this combo shares the same weakness of circular wheels as did Bluezee's combo.

*EDIT*
Just did some quick battles, nothing special against Virgo 100D (As I only have one WD) and Earth Bull 100D.
LL Drago would lose to each combination when the battles were decided only by out spinning the opponent, though it should be noted that LL Drago did have the ability to KO the opponent early in the match which happened quite a few times.

The reason why you aren't getting satisfactory results is because you are using stamina combos on the same height as this. The reason why my friend made this combo because as you know, people feel safer using stamina types on a taller height so by LL being lower, its clear wheel is not only destabilizing the opponent while in upper mode but is stealing spin effectively. Low combo beat this because the clear wheel isn't in contact with the lower part of the opponent's wheel. The top-tiers are all 145 so that is why this combo works. Putting it in Multi-Hit mode works but not as good as Upper mode and launching L L Drago at 80%. Full speed causes KO's. This thread is just a copy of the one I posted. Adding a metal face will just add weight so it doesn't fly out so easily from attackers.
(Aug. 26, 2010  3:57 PM)Dan Wrote: Seems like basically you just took that other combo and tweaked it a little bit.

(Aug. 26, 2010  5:49 PM)Ozzy Wrote: This thread is just a copy of the one I posted. Adding a metal face will just add weight so it doesn't fly out so easily from attackers.
(Aug. 26, 2010  6:17 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  3:57 PM)Dan Wrote: Seems like basically you just took that other combo and tweaked it a little bit.

(Aug. 26, 2010  5:49 PM)Ozzy Wrote: This thread is just a copy of the one I posted. Adding a metal face will just add weight so it doesn't fly out so easily from attackers.

OMD, no one cares.

One made it a hot line, one made it a hot song... if that.
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:49 PM)Ozzy Wrote: The reason why you aren't getting satisfactory results is because you are using stamina combos on the same height as this.

I already know this, I was testing Silver Knight's combo against an opposing blade with a similar height in order to test out whether or not it shares the same weakness as your combo, which it happens to do.
(Aug. 26, 2010  10:04 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:49 PM)Ozzy Wrote: The reason why you aren't getting satisfactory results is because you are using stamina combos on the same height as this.

I already know this, I was testing Silver Knight's combo against an opposing blade with a similar height in order to test out whether or not it shares the same weakness as your combo, which it happens to do.

Even I've noticed this but far as i know no one will use a stamina blade in that height it maybe strong against this combo but it'll be weak against all the other blades.
If more and more combo's like this spin stealer and destabilizers start to become more prominent within the beyblade community and tournament scene then low height stamina combo's will naturally become more common.

Just performed some tests against an attack type;

MF Lightning L Drago (Multi Mode) 100WD VS Lightning L Drago (Upper Mode) 100R2F
6 -14: MF Lightning’s win rate 30%

MF Lightning L Drago (Multi Mode) 100WD VS Quetzalcoatl 90RF
8 - 12: MF Lightning’s win rate 40%

Though the results aren’t in Silver Knight’s combo’s favour, his combination did demonstrate remarkable defensive qualities against both attackers while also demonstrating notable spin stealing ability against Quetz . The defensive qualities of Silver Knight’s combo shouldn’t be overlooked, while using Quetz I was able to achieve a perfect flower pattern but yet LL Drago was able to take considerable hits from Quetz and on quite a few occasions was able to knock Quetz out of the stadium. During battle if Quetz didn’t knock out the opposing blade within the first 3 - 5 seconds then Silver Knight’s combo was guaranteed victory as it was able to steal the opposing blades spin and win the match.
I notice this MF Lightning L Drago (Multi Mode) 100WD. my unofficial test shows it has a hard time to beat on regular rock aries 145d