[USA] Star Gazers

Hey everyone KidFlare here and I am starting a team called Team Star Gazers. We allow people from all around the U.S. to join. Team Star Gazers is an elite team that contain good and high quality bladers.

Qualifications To Join
-------------------------
1. Must have a YouTube Account.
2. Have to Show us how many blades you can take out. (Minimum:5)

Team Thread Rules
-----------------------
1. No SPAMming. Please don't put meaningless comments on the thread.
2. Please try and contribute to the thread with ideas. <--- Not Mandatory

Team Userbars
------------------
Please don't use the userbar that does not fit your title!
(Ex: If your not leader please don't use leader userbar.)
Also you must give credit to the creator of the userbars:BBP9
[Image: feffe2.jpg]

Member List
---------------
KidFlare[Leader]
cyberdrive200[Co-Leader]
MrMrKiller125[Member]
RevolutionHS[Member]
stormeagle88[Member]
WE HAVE STOPPED RECRUITING

To all you other teams out there, we won't be defeated that easily. You can try to beat us, but you will be seeing stars after a battle with my team. Never underestimate us....or it will be your downfall.
Good luck with your team, it seems that you already have a few members already. Btw, it says meber instead of Member on Members list.
well good luck with finding the best in the States, i hope this goes well
dude my brother is joining with earth burn eagle
his utube is burneagle123
(Apr. 23, 2011  2:47 AM)RevolutionHS Wrote: Can i join
Yes you can join!

(Apr. 23, 2011  2:49 AM)cyberdrive200 Wrote: dude my brother is joining with earth burn eagle
his utube is burneagle123
Ok tell your brother to show us his power in a video on YouTube real quick
id love to join youtube channel stormeagle88 and i will be making my vid on power soon i already gonna be uploading my eagles power but it wasnt against 5 beys so i should record it soon
(Apr. 23, 2011  4:34 AM)stormeagle88 Wrote: id love to join youtube channel stormeagle88 and i will be making my vid on power soon i already gonna be uploading my eagles power but it wasnt against 5 beys so i should record it soon
Ok cool thanks and the minimum is 5 not the max so you can put more than 5 beys battling against yours