[USA,Maryland] Arise Spring Cherry Blossom

Poll: Will you pay an extra dollar for snacks? Gravity Perseus or Hell Kerbecs for 1st place prize?

Yes
31.75%
Maybe
7.94%
NOPE!
9.52%
Gravity Perseus
25.40%
Hell Kerbecs
25.40%
Total: 100% 63 vote(s)
Dude, for the last time. =_= It just smears from using the RF on the stadium. DGT Fyuuor everybody has it lol.
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:00 PM)Anime1Oh1 Wrote: Dude, for the last time. =_= It just smears from using the RF on the stadium. DGT Fyuuor everybody has it lol.
lol i know that already but i can b e scratches on wall or etc. mine got bump on walls but very small. but we matters is the play so the play is fine

@ anime101 bring ur TT MFB to my house okay so i can save mine for tournament without getting the bumps on wall worse im sure ur is fine lol
(Jan. 26, 2011  2:36 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  2:20 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  2:17 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  1:23 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Even though It,s STILL not confirmed that I am a judge, I'll still get there a bit early, got a problem with that! xDD
thats fine xDD but if u arrive early just knock Spinner window to get in and be warm till i arrive

Edit: All donation and prizes are gonna be locked in my dad car for safety xP
Hey man earthleone I didn't get a PM back to so don't worry about it and Galaxy what time will you be there so we can set up and all that?
11:45

Edit: Earthleone What your condition on your TT MFB Attack stadium?

No cracks or anything, I got it 3-4 weeks ago, it has some smudges from RF and Cyber (the paint rubbed off on the walls. Other than those, pretty good shape.
(Jan. 26, 2011  6:42 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  5:00 PM)Anime1Oh1 Wrote: Dude, for the last time. =_= It just smears from using the RF on the stadium. DGT Fyuuor everybody has it lol.
lol i know that already but i can b e scratches on wall or etc. mine got bump on walls but very small. but we matters is the play so the play is fine

@ anime101 bring ur TT MFB to my house okay so i can save mine for tournament without getting the bumps on wall worse im sure ur is fine lol

Oh, CARP NO. You acting like you the boss. Nuh-uh. Use yours. Telling me what to do like you own me? Ohhh I see, you think just cause you hosting the tourney you think you can boss people around huh huh? That what it is? Besides the wall doesn't have nothing to do with it. Its based on the stadium ground. Fix your promblem if you don't like it.

Sorry, if I was acting a bit wild: for the Mod/Ads
Okay cool leone ill buy a new Stadium late spring on toywiz for cheap price ill use what I have with wall small bump on wall ill check the sufance
Alright Smile @Anime10h1 XD that was hilarious

Sorry for SPAM.
xD Lol its K.

Also Galaxy ToyWiz SUX. I ordered Gran Ketos both of them one to play and one for collection. AND IT NEVER CAME OF THE ESTIMATED DATE. So I took it back, and got my money from them. They not compromised with their release dates.
(Jan. 26, 2011  2:17 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  1:23 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Even though It,s STILL not confirmed that I am a judge, I'll still get there a bit early, got a problem with that! xDD
thats fine xDD but if u arrive early just knock Spinner window to get in and be warm till i arrive

Edit: All donation and prizes are gonna be locked in my dad car for safety xP

pffff I don't like strager's knocking on my truck window wen i'm naping it's worse atfer a 4 hour drive
Haha okay fine but still ill knock your window when's it time
LOL quote that plz. I wanna make it as a funny sig xD
Hey I decided to bring both of my stadiums for free play. We will need more. Anyone else gonna bring one?
Hey guys sorry for Not being on in A While What happened while I Was gone Approved Yet? New location? Prize Changes? Give me the Details please.
(Jan. 27, 2011  1:47 AM)Ichiro Wrote: Hey guys sorry for Not being on in A While What happened while I Was gone Approved Yet? New location? Prize Changes? Give me the Details please.
Ok the old thread is now for Q&A about the tournament. Its now in silver springs at MLK park. We need more free play stadiums and thats about it. Oh, Im also a Dragon Blazer
I Got a Thunder Whip Stadium I Can ask If I Can bring it.
EDIT:Your part of Dragonblazers I'm on the Rival team the Beysharks
Awesome Im gonna carry em in a backpack cause I have to take the metro and I think 3 is enough for free play or maybe one or to more cause of our big list that are coming
Nightvirgo do you have A Livestream Profile or Anyone because I Was thinking maybe we Could show it Live Or I Can make one And give somone My username and Password.
(Jan. 27, 2011  2:11 AM)Ichiro Wrote: Nightvirgo do you have A Livestream Profile or Anyone because I Was thinking maybe we Could show it Live Or I Can make one And give somone My username and Password.
I dont but I think we should do that but I might get one
well you guys have arenas for the offical macthes or do we bring our own. I only have super vortex and lightning force
Hasbro stadium are for free play only offical one are for tournament
you can bring it there just for fun it your choice bring it or not also guys I obvi have no power so I'm gonna be on rarely
(Jan. 27, 2011  3:29 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Hasbro stadium are for free play only offical one are for tournament
you can bring it there just for fun it your choice bring it or not also guys I obvi have no power so I'm gonna be on rarely

i'm asking do you have the offical ones or do we have to get them
Yes Galaxy, earthleone and Anime all have one and are brining them
(Jan. 27, 2011  8:28 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Yes Galaxy, earthleone and Anime all have one and are brining them
Anime101 has it but Not Willing to Bring it <.<

@ Anime101 Really your not bringing it? you say to have a Tight Schedule what if you won couple round and on why don't you just bring it For god Sake!Tthen the Tournament will run Faster
i dont have a tt stadium to bring but i will bring all 5 of myy hasbro (maxium sampede pegasus thunder whip lightning force vortex mobile) for free play and ok sorry this last is spam but if anyone have ad145 i will trade the hell kerbecs parts if i win i need it
BillyBlast we have 3 stadiums for free play so how about you just bring 2 so we have 5 for free play but if you want to bring all 5 fine but it'll be hard to carry
what about homemade stadiums i have a sattilite made a little from the vortex stadiums