[USA,Maryland] Arise Spring Cherry Blossom

Poll: Will you pay an extra dollar for snacks? Gravity Perseus or Hell Kerbecs for 1st place prize?

Yes
31.75%
Maybe
7.94%
NOPE!
9.52%
Gravity Perseus
25.40%
Hell Kerbecs
25.40%
Total: 100% 63 vote(s)
(Mar. 17, 2011  3:24 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  3:18 AM)UV waterboy23 Wrote: when is the date of the tornament ,unless you got the list for it all ready
i live in md so its not far
This Sataurday!XD............Confused............Speechless
i said next week :> to Get together tournament NO PRIZE i'll Just make Signature for you for 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes intend
Ok now its unofficail on March 26? Do we still have to pay $5? And at what time should judges get there to help set up?
(Mar. 17, 2011  4:44 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Ok now its unofficail on March 26? Do we still have to pay $5? And at what time should judges get there to help set up?
eh you guys dont need to pay but ill make a Donation box for Japan GrinD
noooooooooooooooooooooooo prizes darn man now i wont have anything
What ? Do you want this to be official or not ? With ikmv coming, we were considering it more, but now you just do not seem interested in getting it that approved.
Hold on, ikmv is coming? If he's going, I can probably go, too.
(Mar. 18, 2011  12:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What ? Do you want this to be official or not ? With ikmv coming, we were considering it more, but now you just do not seem interested in getting it that approved.
Yes we want it Official.
Galaxy4ever seemed to want it to be unofficial now ...
I tried to talk to him but he seemed to have given up even after I had ordered the prizes to be expedited shipped to me...
(Mar. 18, 2011  12:36 AM)ikmv Wrote: I tried to talk to him but he seemed to have given up even after I had ordered the prizes to be expedited shipped to me...
I'll PM Him and try to Convince him.
If alot of people are still coming I can try to keep this tourny on track?
(Mar. 18, 2011  12:43 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: What's happening? Is it still on?
Yeah Were just working on it Getting it Official.
If it does become official, this should probably be bumped back to get some hype via upcoming events section.
(Mar. 18, 2011  12:56 AM)Deikailo Wrote: If it does become official, this should probably be bumped back to get some hype via upcoming events section.
I Agree I Say around Spring Break so some People can have some time After The Tourney.
yeah we got to make it official come on
If you guys can push it back to 4/2/11, I can definitely host because I have to drive to South Jersey the next day to host that tournament anyway.
Galaxy was online a minute ago..check your PM and get back to me please.
I'll text him otherwise, I have opinoins on my friends attempt he's busy ATM.
~~~~~~~~~~
I think you should try to wait till maybe other more exp members in our area[East Coast] do this. this is like what, your 4th/5th attempt? And you opend the prizes. Even worse IMO you had ikmv to ship the prizes out to him and call it uinofficail? Thats messd up man.. really is. Do you even know what economy is like? I vote this to get closed down. And wait till further tourneys with more exp memebrs.
I've read next to none of this thread, but that really sounds like putting him in charge would just turn out to be another morningmess/ikki event.
Let Just Push it back to what Deikailo Said
everytime galaxy makes a post, i have to read it like 3-4 times before i can comprehend what he's trying to say. he's just wasting all of our time imo. really is a let down though. my friend even took off work for it. Unhappy
I will be hosting a tournament same area same time. In the works on making it official I will PM everyone in the front page list and confirm attendees. No one lose hope we can make this happen if more people want to make it happen. Refer to new thread please.
The new thread has been made and moved to the Official Events forum.