Boca
24.44%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
ok I can come and sorry for being picky but now it OFFICIALLY dosen't matter
greg: ok thanks
greg: can we bring japanese beys
ya any bey is a good bey
Except first gen beyblades
i'm now in charge of the tournament i gave Sora to my bro he gave me this so all new questions will go to me
its true i changed accounts with my bro but we will change from now on bey island is myn just ask questions and complaints to him if you want messege me
SoraAkatsuki you know how i'm the person who is doing battle bladers on january 16th well could we make bey island a battle bladers tournament thanks.
(Me: Beyblades r cool
Friend: Yeah I know right!
Me: So which one is your favourite?
Friend: Wait what were we talkin about again?

Wow... hes very smart)
yes i know
Like what do you mean
like change the name of my tournament be specific
sorry might get confusing but i changed my name
No didn't mean change the name of the tournament I mean let's do a tournament that covers the whole of Florida
I like the idea of a giant event but parents wouldn't want to have to drive there kids to a tournament that I'm assuming will be in the Orlando region, how about we have multiple qualifiers that the winners of could go to a tournament
ok sounds good and the name of the tournament is battle bladers like on the show and all beyblades apart from first gen beyblades can enter
If your doing the tournament around all Florida put it near Jacksonville. There are about 4 bladers over age of 9 here, so if you don't mind if tournament is in Jacksonville can I bring my friends for free? Any way the winners should have their tournament near Jacksonville. Or there could be a new one here. I will attend if near Jacksonville.
Flamegiraffe srry i live in Miami Jacksonville thats on the
other side of florda
cyberpegasus30 i do like Balesboys idea but lets get 3 of
the kid in every tournament
and make the nationals
but i was thinking we make teams like a group of 3 and
the host of the tournament go but do you think the should
be wbo or unofficial tournaments because we should make
a profit from it and the winning team gets a huge prize
I like profitGrin unofficial with official rules work for me
ya i like it to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
but i still want bey island to be a success so can you guys tell your friend
to join wbo and post their going so this tournament can be offical
COME TO MY TOURNAMENT I NEED 8 CONFIRMED I GOT LIKE 4 SO HELP
ok lets do it but until march this is the road to battle bladers,and i'm buliding a proper beystadium like on the show in beypark then i'll send it to hasbro,takara and sonokong the stadium is going to be epic
i would like to help with battle bladers if its going to be all around the world then ill host the port st lucie part in florida just to help but i hope you guys have a good plan to do the tourney
battle bladers is a test run first we'll do florida then if it goes well we'll tell the wbo about it and if i said if they say yes then it can be all around the world,then i'll make the beystadiums all large size then its ok, oh and Seth Solus if we do teams then rock kenique and metalfusion1998 are on my team and sorry might get confusing but i changed my name because capricorn is my zodiac sign cuz i was born in december
capricorn im still hosting my tournament and we can discuss this mater there
also try to get new people to join and say there coming
(Jan. 03, 2011  1:44 AM)Flamegiraffe Wrote: If your doing the tournament around all Florida put it near Jacksonville. There are about 4 bladers over age of 9 here, so if you don't mind if tournament is in Jacksonville can I bring my friends for free? Any way the winners should have their tournament near Jacksonville. Or there could be a new one here. I will attend if near Jacksonville.

there is know way we could get a tournament in jacksonville