[USA East Coast Team] BEY BEZERKERS (Recruiting)

Poll: should we have divisions for different areas

No only close east coast ( MD VA PA ETC)
25.00%
not to far spread but yes
18.75%
all USA
31.25%
All Globe
25.00%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
(Jul. 07, 2011  7:43 AM)blah Wrote: "We are one of the most successful teams on the WBO"
How can you justify this theory ?

Have you guys actually ever won any team battles ?
Which of your members are in the top 100 ?
Do you have proper meet ups ?

Or are you just saying it to get people to join ? -___-

I believe he means most popular
By number of members, it's not like any of them are really popular on the forums (no offence, none of you are really that well known).

By the way guys, it's Berserker, not "bezerker" (spell check is your friend).

And blah: Just let them make their claims. We don't even support teams officially, and anyone who's convinced into treating these guys as superiors by that claim is asking for it anyway.

inb4 I get accused of being unreasonably harsh. You can PM me if you want an explanation, I don't wish to start an argument in your team thread :\
(Jul. 10, 2011  11:43 AM)th!nk Wrote: By number of members, it's not like any of them are really popular on the forums (no offence, none of you are really that well known).

By the way guys, it's Berserker, not "bezerker" (spell check is your friend).

And blah: Just let them make their claims. We don't even support teams officially, and anyone who's convinced into treating these guys as superiors by that claim is asking for it anyway.

inb4 I get accused of being unreasonably harsh. You can PM me if you want an explanation, I don't wish to start an argument in your team thread :\

I know the Spelling it's not a accident it for effect Z also We do have a lot of members that actually meet so that is what I ment by suscessful really
hey guys just joind the site
Name: Yovarni
Bey Type: All
Details of yourself: The 99.99% Hasbro Blader. Beyblade is my hobby, in which my parents hate much, and yet I still do it. To defy the laws of the parents XD
Area: Southeast Pennsylvania
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:51 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Name: Yovarni
Details of yourself: The 99.99% Hasbro Blader. Beyblade is my hobby, in which my parents hate much, and yet I still do it. To defy the laws of the parents XD

accepted Update later TIRED and in Indiana
(Jul. 13, 2011  1:39 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  3:51 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: Name: Yovarni

accepted Update later TIRED and in Indiana

What? Is that just a bunch of random words orrr...
Um no i think if u arrange them u will find a sentence.
(Jul. 06, 2011  1:35 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: 2 new members [Sigh I need to Update] Name: Joseph
Bey Type: Stamina
Details of yourself: I liv in NY and Im kinda new and i love to Beyblade. Also I hv many Metal Fusion Parts(some doubles) and love to try different combos
I would like to join the bey beserkers
Dark Bladers and Sora Lover 17 to be edited in Below

name:josh howells eg sora lover17
city:gloucester
reason i blade:i love beys like their my god my mum my everything and i do it for the thrill and for my freinds.
blades:cyber pegasus l drago storm aquario and rock aquario limited storm pegasus and normal with yellow on it dark gasher ray unicorno rock pegasus flame saggatario
why i whant to join becuse i feel left out from other bladers and your my mate i need to be in a team else i feel incomplete

Note letting sora in as a exception he already has aquired a squad and we are friends so

If your going to do that for sora then you should let everyone in that got rejected because of area ?Its not right to even do that.But you are the leader of this team so i cant change that fact but im just pointing it out to you .

Epic come back of captain caprii (ive been making a game on BYOND so erm yeaaah codeing is hard ya kno)
name:AJ
Beytype:Attack and Defence
Details: i strive to become stronger and to defeat anyone in my path of victory!
Area:Maryland
Quote: If your going to do that for sora then you should let everyone in that got rejected because of area ?Its not right to even do that.But you are the leader of this team so i cant change that fact but im just pointing it out to you .

Epic come back of captain caprii (ive been making a game on BYOND so erm yeaaah codeing is hard ya kno)

That is true but He already had a squad and was ready and everything also Daichi43 accepted
sorryfor myabsance but im back
Hey guys, sorry for the inactivity(is that even a word?). I also wanted to tell you that there`s an event at every Toys R Us in the United States. If any of you follow the souless children group thread you`d know what I`m talking about.
beywarrior Yep I know Got the new grip some beys and finally new string laucnhers ready to go at it tomorrow also SmartBlader said we should try to bring WBO and Bey Bezerker Advirtisements
Yeah I went to one @ my local toys r us. It was fun. I got 4 beys for 50% off and -$4 on them all. And sorry for being inactive for a while. Ive been really busy. And I got a new laptop so I need to copy the beys and stuff over to it so it will be awhile until you get it Billy.
I'm back I could not log in because I forgot my password
Hey Guys Had some epic Fun at ToysRus Which apparently are liars they said Prizes but they didn't give any though They Gave me a Prot MXS Stadium (Without Craters) and gave my brother Opened Piral Blitz Earth Virgo I battle 6 people and beat them all though 1 of them was tough I beat 7 rounds each beat hime 3 to 2 he did get 6 points however to me and my mistakes of laucnhing Hasbro Stadiums SUCK unless it's Attack VS Attack I know they suck already but Attack vs attack is awesome and it's big for multiplayer 3 on 1 team up aginst and I won those Kids didn't stand A chance
I was the only one besides my sister there. And I agree with you Billy, Toys R Us are liars cause they DONT give things away.
Hey guys. I would`ve went to Toys R Us yesterday but my mom took me and my dad shopping for food since we were low on food. We have a lot now! Hahaha!
(Jul. 17, 2011  12:05 AM)beywarrior897 Wrote: Hey guys. I would`ve went to Toys R Us yesterday but my mom took me and my dad shopping for food since we were low on food. We have a lot now! Hahaha!

It was Today....... Well anything new for you. New Beys? Infrno Saggitario is not the best uncustomized Also @ Virgo they even got beys out and showed it to us like prizes and said itr was advirtising then why not leave it in the isle though I grabed like 25 Coupons LOL and 5 Sticker Sheets and at least I got a new proto MXS Stadium for hasbro testing my old one is preetty worn
I don`t know really. I might have to ask my mom if I can get beys from online cause she barely buys me any from stores.
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:21 AM)beywarrior897 Wrote: I don`t know really. I might have to ask my mom if I can get beys from online cause she barely buys me any from stores.

That is a OK idea but Your Mom might not want to deal with SHipping and Paypal do you know what beys you want to get also What Type of Blader do you want to be
I`m mostly a stamina beyblader so I mostly wanna get a lotta stamina beys and some defense beys.They`re my favorite types!
(Jul. 17, 2011  10:45 PM)dj hipp Wrote: ask billy about the battles.

Uh what do you mean he knows how to battle he just doesn;t hae many beys yet we were just discussion some of his Blader details
I hey billy are you coming to the Maryland beyblade tournament