[USA East Coast Team] BEY BEZERKERS (Recruiting)

Poll: should we have divisions for different areas

No only close east coast ( MD VA PA ETC)
25.00%
not to far spread but yes
18.75%
all USA
31.25%
All Globe
25.00%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
Yes he is on the team
So, that's about 5, so three more and the thread will be posted, by Dark_Mousy, he said he can host the whole thing.
Hey Ultimators Squad want to come to the unofficial team tourny we need some people
No can do Uncertain depends on if i get a ride -.-y (not awesome peace sign)
Changed my mind no tournament because of no people and prizes, which cost money, which I can not charge due to that not being a WBO tournament, being Advirtised Pretty much on the WBO Sigh
Tornament in Charlette...?
What state? Sorry, I'm stupid...
(Jun. 26, 2011  7:39 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Tornament in Charlette...?

Very Very Far Away From you South or North Carolina I think
Billy i'm gonna join and nice battle at the tourneySmile.
(Jun. 26, 2011  8:47 PM)NileFan22 Wrote: Billy i'm gonna join and nice battle at the tourneySmile.

It was Awesome Even though I know you I must ask you to Apply in the Format
Apply in this format
Name:Billy
Bey Type: Stamina, Attack
Details of yourself: i am the founder of this team i love Blading alot
Area: Mid East MD

You could join NightVirgo8787 Squad with Cool Blader
(Jun. 26, 2011  1:11 PM)BillyBlast Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  7:39 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Tornament in Charlette...?

Very Very Far Away From you South or North Carolina I think

Well, my sister wants to audition for American Idol, so we might be going down to a hotel near Myrtle Beach... That's why I was wondering.
It's in North Carolina. It's pretty much on the border of North and South Carolina. If you look up Carowinds (Amusement Park) you can see how close Charlotte is to South Carolina, because the park is split up in half between each state, half in Charlotte, NC, and the other half in Fort Mill, SC.
(Jun. 27, 2011  4:09 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: It's in North Carolina. It's pretty much on the border of North and South Carolina. If you look up Carowinds (Amusement Park) you can see how close Charlotte is to South Carolina, because the park is split up in half between each state, half in Charlotte, NC, and the other half in Fort Mill, SC.

Okay, I may not go though. for some reason we might go to Texas instead... It's somehow cheaper <-- Off topic
Congratulation to Cool Blader for Getting First PLace yesterday
how do u sign up to be in the east coast team?
@ Shirmar Blader Read the Application form in the OP (First Post or Title Post)n

this was NileFan22 entry
Name:Nile
Bey Type: Stamina, Attack,Defense
Details of yourself:I practice blading everyday to see what my beys can do and i'm pretty strong.
Area: East Coast
Aprrived and @ NileFan22 Do you want to join NightVirgo and Cool Bladers Squad The Ultimators
nick Name: Jonnie.

Bey style: Attack and aggressive defense beys

Reason: to have fun and see all kinds of bladers and bey.

Skill level: Intermediate, never been in a tournament but I destroy people in my area with ray striker.

Ability to go to meeting: If they are in my state then I will go, and I will reply to messages quickly.

Contribution: plenty of blader spirit and a good attitude about battling

Beys: Ray striker, Galaxy Pegasus, rock Scorpio, Rock Leon, Earth Virgo, and Storm Pegasus.
^ Don't you have like a million warnings?
(Jun. 28, 2011  11:59 PM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: ^ Don't you have like a million warnings?

He's 30% And a MD Blader Accepted
Yeah I'll join there team.
Updated and WHo else might be going to this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Silver-S...ly-24-2011
Hey guys. I know I haven`t been on for a while. Please tell me any important news I missed
(Jun. 29, 2011  11:11 PM)beywarrior897 Wrote: Hey guys. I know I haven`t been on for a while. Please tell me any important news I missed

Nothing realy any updates for you have any beys yet? some more members though
If you checked my profile you`d see I got Legend Inferno Sagittario 145S.
(Jun. 29, 2011  11:15 PM)beywarrior897 Wrote: If you checked my profile you`d see I got Legend Inferno Sagittario 145S.

That's pretty cool I'm Thinking of Getting L-Drago Destroy
Cool! Is there anything you want me to do? Like an assignment?