[USA] Cyber Soul

(Jun. 25, 2011  9:24 PM)Beypro999 Wrote: So I am on the Cyber-Sora XD team?

no were not sure yet but for now i'll put you on cyber soul X D because you are in a unieted states state so ya.
Thanks for at least letting me to be on a team!
Hm...ok i get to post again! Anyway Leone please if anyone wants to join have them PM me
Cyber Soul Texas Team Listen Up! Im goin to try to propose an event! It will be called I don't know...help me on the name! But I'm thinkin on...
on August 6th or 7th
Hmmm...BUMP 4 spots left for canada and 1 spot left for Houston
Ok it is called Star Blast Attack ( or i will add pegasus) since we have NASA yeah ANYWHO Please Comment if you can come or PM me I need 8 people. I expecting 20 um...So yeah!
realy? i wish i could come... well again since ive been help i geuss i could help.
im proud to be the new leader of team cyber soul! thank you cyber sora Joyful_3
Hey Anubis! I'm startin all over again with a team...this time its a houston team Five people and we have unoffical tournaments (or if we can offical) and before or after we can have a meeting...so anubis wanna start fresh...New team...better name Pinching_eyes_2 YADAYADA Hm...
kool idea! im with u all the way lets start a new team
Name:Cody
I should join because I love being a blader and its fun to improve and become stronger every day one day i want to be #2 (some japanese person is gonna be #1 i just know it)
Also i live in Tx
You should make events for different parts of America for this team.
Sup ultimate nah I'm done with cyber-soul too much stress
I'll organize it for you.
Have what?
Ok I'll try to be the team helper I'm not a member just a helper
Organizeing a team shouldnt put a lot of stress on you o.o.I can understand though.Welp hope u have a nice time on the wbba.
I need a list of members and what state they are in.
No! the team supporter strictly not a member I have my own team to run.