[USA] Cyber Soul

Cyber Soul is now not a team. It got out of hand too fast. (In my eyes). I am making a new team for HOUSTON bladers ONLY! Please visit Monbey's forum. (Who is changin back to Round)
You should make the name before you make the thread, just saying.
I'm not much of a namer but I would name this one Cyber soul but if you want to name it somthing else go right ahead.
good luck with your team dude! Smile Also hoep you will be attending BattleBladers with your team too (yes its real)
Im glad you like it and good luck with your team.
(Jun. 23, 2011  4:30 PM)Areo Wrote: good luck with your team dude! Smile Also hoep you will be attending BattleBladers with your team too (yes its real)

Where is it D:
(Jun. 23, 2011  7:02 PM)Cyber-Sora Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2011  4:30 PM)Areo Wrote: good luck with your team dude! Smile Also hoep you will be attending BattleBladers with your team too (yes its real)

Where is it D:
Check the facebook on Beyblade or check out the youtube ThePokeBlader he has some information. Also there are qualifying tournies to go to this summer aswell just check out this link
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePokeBlader
Thanks! I hope so too >.> First i have to find people my only member ditched me D:
I need someone to make me a userbar. Can someone please make me one including my team's name and red cyber pegasus ty
I wanna join da team
ok number one ill join leone=best and im 11 its nice to know that im not the only one who is 11 although like in my pm... oh since you changed it i would like to join cyber soul. Smile
(Jun. 23, 2011  10:13 PM)Cyber-Sora Wrote: I need someone to make me a userbar. Can someone please make me one including my team's name and red cyber pegasus ty

go to nano he can help you he made my avatar. Smile
I got someone on the job but ty! Remember to film your tourneys (if any) and send them to me!
BUMP!
BUMP! lol wanted to try that
yes were gonna pwn! go team cyber soul!
Anubis remember to tell them what team you are from! To support our team im goin to wear half of a cyber pegasus (metal part and clear whel thingy) wow i cant think today Pinching_eyes_2
All of the US! You just have to record any tournys you go to!
(Jun. 24, 2011  3:53 PM)Cyber-Sora Wrote: All of the US! You just have to record any tournys you go to!

But what if all your members is not in your stat then you cant make any meet ups:\