*UPDATED*SELLING MY WHOLE COLLECTION OF PLASTICS! 25+ RARE BEYS

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING HOW MUCH MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER.

Hi all I was a huge blader when i was younger, and due to spending hundreds of pounds in my youth, i held on to all my blades but i feel its time for them to move on to someone that appreciates them, im sad to see them go, but being 22 in august, im just too old for them now so im putting all my stuff up for auction, i dont really want to split them because i dont really have the time to sell them one by one so im holding the collection up for offers Smile
all are used, most in good condition unless stated otherwise
heres a rough inventory, ill type up a proper one when i have a spare minute
Whole blades:
Voltex Ape
Master Dragoon
Driger v2
Driger G
Metal Driger
Wolborg 4
Dranzer S x2 (1 painted met. purple)
Dranzer G SOLD
Dranzer v
Seaborg
Dragoon F (painted)
Dragoon v2
Dragoon GT SOLD
Dragoon G (TT hongli)
Master Draciel
Draciel S
Draciel
fake remote control draciel v2 -
Dragoon grip attacker BB
Clear Dragoon S (takara, 1 tooth missing from ar, spare white dragoon s ar)
Flash Leopard 2
Zeus SOLD
White Gabriel G SOLD
Apollon SOLD
Gigars SOLD
Rock bison X2 (1 has broken EG)
Cyber Dragoon (TT hongli)
Gaia Dragoon (TT hongli)

loads of random weight disks, bit chips, launchers and rip cords (dragon and normals)
Dranzer F AR + BB ( no spin Gear)
Wolborg AR+ BB + SG (missing tip and bearing)
Griffolyon AR
other random fake AR's
EG winders

black takara EZ grip launcher w/ orange + blue grips

[Image: 100_1337.jpg]

[Image: 100_1338.jpg]

[Image: 100_1339.jpg]

[Image: 100_1340.jpg]

[Image: 100_1340.jpg]

[Image: 100_1342.jpg]

[Image: 100_1343.jpg]
so yeah that pretty much it, thanks for looking, if you need any more info just ask

ps: im in the UK so shipping will be a lot cheaper if you live here, and im only comfortable doing business with paypal
*UPDATE* will possibly split if there is enough interest, pm with offers Grin
You should try to attend to the plastics tournament before deciding to part with this nice collection
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HMS-Plas...elease-4-0
And if your beyspirit doesn t become burning you ll be able to sell easly your collection to tournament attenders. I see quite a lot of usefull parts it would be easy to get a good profict
Is Zeus Takara, Hasbro, or fake?
zeus is real hasbro pretty much all are hasbro unless mentioned otherwise Smile
@ first reply i think iv just outgrown it now, pc gaming now soothes my competitive side, i have been thinking about selling them for a while and they have been sitting in a shoebox on my shelf for years so i think its time to move on
Yeah pher0, you might want to NOT sell this collection quite yet Smile The WBO is having if you haven't noticed, Plastics/HMS Remembrance day soon! And since you're in the UK, there are actually some bladers there who are hosting tournies! You might want to hold on to em before selling them Wink
nah man, honestly i am WAY too old for this, if they had continued with the plastic i might have carried on, but i have absolutely zero interest in metal ones and i need the money, i barely get paid enough to live Unhappy
hey all, i have tons of pms to reply to but im tired and need to sleep, ill reply to everyone i havent yet trommorow, but i have a lot of offers on the same beys so i need to work everything out fairly
hey all, after a ridiculous amount of offers, i have decided that i havent got the time and energy to split them and im now going to sell them as a lot for £200 + shipping , i also bought a burning firestrike stadium that im throwing in aswell.
sorry for the trouble bladers Unhappy
whats the bey thats red and in first picture is a little below the center and 3rd pick to the top right corner being cut off? and how much for it? is it good? thanks
Fury I think you are referring to voltic/vortex ape...!! It's the first one on the list...
That one is Voltaic Ape. I don't think that it is that useful of a bey.
Wrong! The SP is useful and the AR has some uses too. MG weight disks also have uses.
(Jul. 26, 2011  12:09 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Wrong! The SP is useful and the AR has some uses too. MG weight disks also have uses.
Okay then, its why I said I didn't think it was useful. Didn't say it wasn't useful at all...geez...little but much there with the wrong, lol.
voltaic is very useful, it will solidly win against most of the blades in my collectiononly driger v2 really gives it a run for its money
Hi
Do you have still have dragoon v2, zeus and driger v2 and flash leopard 2 if u do can you please PM. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Hi does the offered mean that it has been sold already or does that mean that we can offer at a higher price of that offer
have you still got apollon g, white gabriel g, zues and dragoon gt, PM me please
He hasn't been on for a few weeks now, don't necro please.
Hey all, i still have everything, decided im only going to sell it all at once, or not at all, sorry , also have a burning firestrike stadium to chuck in now
bumpity bump, im still about people, definately only looking to sell as a lot now, pm me Smile
Are you still holding onto your last price? I mean, you've got some good beyblades in there dude but £200 is really expensive, not many of us have that kind of money and there are better lots available that cost half that. Just offering some advice, I doubt you'll be able to sell these unless you lower the price.

If the £200 was an old offer then my bad.
£200! You'll never sell it for that price.
update looking for an ESC (electronic speed controller) for a brushed motor long shot but wanted to see if anyone has one about
Wow for a lot like, base on the conditions of the beyblades and weight for packaging it should be around at least over $150.00 for this lot don't know about the location in which to ship it but ya this lot could be that much since I think most of them are in used condition. Also its just my opinion folks so please don't get on over me and no I'm not interested in buying this whole lot unless separately though. Smile I'm selling beys at good prices be sure to check out my selling thread. Smile
Hey pher0 I know you need the cash but still strongly suggest you either lower the price cost for this lot or sell the beys separately or make a specific package between them like a Dragoon package or something like that you know. Smile Us folks especially someone like me can't buy a lot like that especially for used beys ok.