UP FOR GRABS

HELLO MY NAME IS FLAMEZILLA23 IVE ACTUALY HAD PREVIOUS ACCOUNTS ON THIS WEBSITE AND I AM LOOKING FOR A GUILD ONE THT I CAN BEYBLADE WITH ONE NEAR MY AREA ONE THT I CAN TAKE A BUS OR DRIVE TO SUMWHERE TO MEET THEM TO HANG OUT ON WHERE WE BEYBLADE ALL THE TIME IF U R THINKING ABOUT APPLYING ME THEN ADD ME AS A FRIEND I WILL TELL U ALL ABOUT MYSELF AND MY BEYS FOR STARTERS I WILL GIVE U A LITTLE PEICE OF ME STATURE I AM A VERY DEFENSIVE PERSON I SPECIALIZE IN DEFENSE TYPE BEYS SO IF U NEED A DEFENSE TYPE OR JUST A REALLY HEAVY BEYBLADE TO HELP WITH TOURNAMENTS IM UR GUY SO ADD ME OR HMU IF UR INTERESTED....BEYBLADE!!!!! [/align][/size][/font]XD
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Welcome! What is your best defence combo? mine is MF-H Basalt Cancer GB145CS!
P.S Make sure to read the rules and be a good poster, including not making spam threads.
Welcome! And just a little tip, please don't use all caps.
Welcome to the WBO
Punk Blader, Sentances don't start with "And". Tongue_out

Anyway Welcome to the WBO and make sure you do click on the first image, it sends you the a magical place which stops you from being sent to the place of no return.

Enjoy yours stay! Joyful_3
^ What RAW and Xlr8 said.
RAW Enjoy your stay does not have a s after your. Grin

Welcome! Read that guide to posting. Makes life easier!
Have a good look around! (Plus, don't use all CAPS!)
RAW: I've included an edited version of your post, before you consider criticising others for errors that are actually debatable, you should try not to make worse mistakes in your own posts. Enjoy. (Click to View)

Flamezilla, if you have had previous accounts, why not use them? Also, as has been said, do not post in all caps.