(UNOFICAL TOURMAMENT) survival battle!

Survival battle!
locationTongue_outs 209 school park ny sheep shed bay
time:1:30
prize:vote for series it should be
tournament starts: 1:30
date:may 24
hi im team meteor if u want to come tell me. we will be using a regular stadium for the tournament . free play we will use xts.registration is FREE!. this is UNOFICAL so please no u will not get bey points. if your coming from manahatan please take the q line tosheep shed bay. than take the b36 to coney island avenue( tell bus driver )or walk.
please dont stell .live some where else? post here on thred ill give u the direction.
thank you

atending:
i love coding zak
team meteor
princess pinky

possible atending:
boss 101 xd
What state will it be in?
(May. 14, 2015  10:21 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: What state will it be in?
new york
oh ok aww man I can't join its too far away
I don't think you're allowed to advertise unofficial tournaments on here.
Your not allowed to advertise unofficial tournaments on here(not approved).
Oh how do I aproove it

It's for fun
You have to post an Event Proposal.

You can't advertise events on here if they aren't WBO official.
(May. 15, 2015  12:13 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: You post an Event Proposal.

?

(May. 15, 2015  12:13 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: You have to post an Event Proposal.

You can't advertise events on here if they aren't WBO official.

No it's for I love coding Zakkie and others to just have fun because no tournaments are coming
An Event Proposal is when you propose to Kai-V to accept your event. If you didn't, get it approved here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals If it is approved, you may continue your tournament. Do not advertise your tourtaments on the WBO if it isn't approved
Man I wish that someone would make a tournament near Abingdon VA and propose it or something
I just sended a pm to Kai v if she would like to aproove it
(May. 15, 2015  1:04 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: Man I wish that someone would make a tournament near Abingdon VA and propose it or something

We all think that in a closer area to be perfectly honest.