ULTIMATE INTERNATIONAL BEYBLADE GIVEAWAY!

Hi everyone,

Good day! Our February Country exclusive Giveaways (United States, India, Malaysia, Philippines) were already finished.
But this March 2021, we would like to announce our Ultimate Beyblade Giveaway! And anyone from anywhere can join!
If you are also living in United States, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Vietnam, Brazil, United Kingdom, and Canada, then there is a very high chance that we will have an additional country exclusive Giveaways from your country! So make sure to Subscribe to our channel so you will not miss it!
We are doing Beyblade Giveaways for more than a Year now every Month! And we have friends from other countries as well! They are the one helping us send the Prizes to the winners in their respective countries.  

PRIZE: FULL SET of Takara Tomy B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 (Yes! All 8 of them!)

HOW TO JOIN?
- Just watch below video and follow all the steps! Make sure to watch from start to finish because the steps are spread out throughout the video.

ULTIMATE BEYBLADE BURST SPARKING GIVEAWAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7TwLwfMfDs

Good luck! We will draw the winner first to second week of next Month!
(Mar. 03, 2021  3:55 AM)IrvRai Wrote: Hi everyone,

Good day! Our February Country exclusive Giveaways (United States, India, Malaysia, Philippines) were already finished.
But this March 2021, we would like to announce our Ultimate Beyblade Giveaway! And anyone from anywhere can join!
If you are also living in United States, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Vietnam, Brazil, United Kingdom, and Canada, then there is a very high chance that we will have an additional country exclusive Giveaways from your country! So make sure to Subscribe to our channel so you will not miss it!
We are doing Beyblade Giveaways for more than a Year now every Month! And we have friends from other countries as well! They are the one helping us send the Prizes to the winners in their respective countries.  

PRIZE: FULL SET of Takara Tomy B-178 Random Booster Vol. 24 (Yes! All 8 of them!)

HOW TO JOIN?
- Just watch below video and follow all the steps! Make sure to watch from start to finish because the steps are spread out throughout the video.

ULTIMATE BEYBLADE BURST SPARKING GIVEAWAY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7TwLwfMfDs

Good luck! We will draw the winner first to second week of next Month!

i cant comment on yt videos so can i do it on here?

already subscribed and locked the video, i want to will the random booster beacuse i have a chance to will a sparking bey or really good gt beys #RAMPHOBBIES
https://youtu.be/M7TwLwfMfDs
wait who won the us giveaway?
(I wasnt on youtube for some time)
i hope i win, so i can star off my channel with more sparking beys
(Mar. 03, 2021  10:39 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: i hope i win, so i can star off my channel with more sparking beys Smile

do you know who won the US giveaway?
i wish I could win Tired but no, I dont know who won
(Mar. 03, 2021  10:39 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  10:39 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: i hope i win, so i can star off my channel with more sparking beys Smile

do you know who won the US giveaway?

no
oof, maybe I replied to the wrong beytective video
I guess I am joining this won but I probably wont win
so you dont need to worry sushiroll
(Mar. 03, 2021  10:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: oof

lmao check my post now
(Mar. 03, 2021  10:46 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  10:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: oof

lmao check my post now

lol
I only have one sparking bey from TT

I dont care if its outdated I want a lord spriggan
im go do the stuff for the giveaway and I will come back

also there is a brazilian sub forum here that you can use to advertise the Br give away
We will announce the WINNERS very soon! Our partner YouTube channels are the one who will draw the winner/s. Smile
We uploaded our United States and Philippines exclusive Giveaways! Prizes are Death Solomon! We will upload the India and Malaysia exclusive Giveaway soon too!
And Vietnam, Brazil, United Kingdom and Canada soon!
So if you live on those countries you can join the international and the country exclusive ones!
(Mar. 12, 2021  1:32 AM)IrvRai Wrote: We uploaded our United States and Philippines exclusive Giveaways! Prizes are Death Solomon! We will upload the India and Malaysia exclusive Giveaway soon too!
And Vietnam, Brazil, United Kingdom and Canada soon!
So if you live on those countries you can join the international and the country exclusive ones!

wait so the solomon giveaway was for the US too?
Dang Im going to join
then I will reach the 3 Ramp giveaway participation mark (I participated in jet wyvern, currently participating the inter and will now participate on the death one)
also, did you receive my message on gmail of the #of red eyes? (just wanna make sure)