UK lad. Hellooo.

Hey guys, i'm a UK lad, used to play beyblades when i was younger so just been watching some old vids on youtube and going to buy myself some beyblades for a little fun when i'm bored.
Don't care that i'm 19, i ain't a geek just like childish things. My cars the main toy but can't beat childhood toys hah!
Anyway i'm new to the scene and don't get all this f sg589 language. I remember the dranzer and dragoon and driger but that's about it! So any info is appreciated. Also looking to buy my first beyblade so anyone recommend any half-decent ones? ha. Cheers.
Hey there fellow Brit Grin Welcome to the WBO Grin I recommend Storm Pegasis as your first buy. Very decent Beyblade with no need to customise straight away
Yo! Cheers dude. Where would i get that from? Had a quick look on ebay and there all in foreign countries..
Are they all metal these days? I used to play with the plastic ones...
(Aug. 18, 2010  12:48 PM)Jakey Wrote: Yo! Cheers dude. Where would i get that from? Had a quick look on ebay and there all in foreign countries..

yes their all metal such the names MFBs and beyblade metal fusion... and the letters are the tips and the numbers are the track (or vice versa not thinking to strait today..) suck as StormPegasus 100RF the tip is RF and the track would be 100
(Aug. 18, 2010  12:53 PM)Emerald Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  12:48 PM)Jakey Wrote: Yo! Cheers dude. Where would i get that from? Had a quick look on ebay and there all in foreign countries..

yes their all metal such the names MFBs and beyblade metal fusion... and the letters are the tips and the numbers are the track (or vice versa not thinking to strait today..) suck as StormPegasus 100RF the tip is RF and the track would be 100

Whats a track? and a tip? Sorry i'm not used to this stuff yet hah. Whats RF stand for aswell? lol. Cheers.
They're part Metal, part Plastic

Try dimsum2u on eBay. He's a member here too and he'll do you GREAT deals on Beyblades

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/dimsum2u/m.html?_...&_osacat=0
I'm soooo confused! haha. You guys are going to have to bare with me. I'm on that ebay store now, i just don't know what i'm looking at! Whats the best ones to go for? In your opinions. Thanks so far!
Tbh, i just buy what ever i like the look of, that way i get an assortment of different parts to tinker with. It's ok by the way, i've only just got back into Beyblade and i'm a little confused on track numbers etc lol
Ah nice to know i'm not the only one Smile
Where do you get yours from reaper with you being a UK boyo.
dimsum2u Grin He has great prices so i buy them from him mostly Grin Others i get by searching eBay. It's the easiest way
So if i message him on here he'll sort me out with a cheaper blade?
You'd recommend the pagasis one? I've always like dranzer..
Yeah Dranzer's my favourite too. Send him a PM about the Blade(s) you want and he'll reply to ya Grin
Hey, welcome to the WBO, I'm also from the UK. The new Metal fusion beyblades are out in the UK (apparently), but I'm yet to find any in stores near me at the moment.
These should help you with what to buy - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
and heres a link to the authorised dealers, (Dimsum2u and TheINtoy) - http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Authorized-Dealers
Thanks man!
Messaged Dimsum2u and i'll see what he says, cheers so far guys.
No probs dude. Anythin else ya need, just PM me Grin
You need to actually read the private message you received when you registered, and look on Beywiki, at least at the Metal Fight Beyblade article.
(Aug. 18, 2010  3:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You need to actually read the private message you received when you registered, and look on Beywiki, at least at the Metal Fight Beyblade article.

I did, but just thought i'd ask the guys what they thought. But thanks for the info.
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:23 PM)Jakey Wrote: I did, but just thought i'd ask the guys what they thought. But thanks for the info.
We are "the guys". "The guys" would have written exactly what is in the private message.
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:23 PM)Jakey Wrote: I did, but just thought i'd ask the guys what they thought. But thanks for the info.
We are "the guys". "The guys" would have written exactly what is in the private message.

Chill winston. I read the private message. Newbie, i know you get alot so you've had to say it alot of times. I get that.
Dnt worry dude kai-v is always cranky and number are the numbers is the height and letter mean smething like s=sharp and rf means rubber flat also the track helps the blade do smething like spin faster or help defend itself and tip is used to spin on...(messed up last sentance...)
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:56 PM)RAW Wrote: Dnt worry dude kai-v is always cranky
No. People do not know how to read my posts.

If you take offence, then perhaps subconsciously you know that there is offence to be taken. If you believe you do not have to be offenced, then you would read my posts the way I intend them to be, which is neutral.
So in your basically ur sayin dnt be negative and assume stuff and u wont be offended cause theres nothing to be offended about?

(sorry not fluent in "Kai-V")
Welcome to the WBO!
(Aug. 18, 2010  7:29 PM)RAW Wrote: So in your basically ur sayin dnt be negative and assume stuff and u wont be offended cause theres nothing to be offended about?

(sorry not fluent in "Kai-V")
In other words, hah. What I post is reminders, and for some reason some people take them very personally.
Maybe now ur misunderstanding me