Yes
84.62%
Maybe
11.54%
No
3.85%
Total: 100% 26 vote(s)
(Off topic sorry)
But Rocky do you know why Harry is so depressed.
(May. 05, 2009  7:29 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I won't be able to attend the blade meet on Beyday, but I'm definitely up for the summer meet.
Location wise, how about Regents Park? It's easily accessible from just about any direction, it's right next to London Zoo, and there are multiple heavily signed meeting points within the area.
It's a 9 minute walk from Camden Town Station, and 2 minutes from Baker Street (although Baker Street is on the other side of the park.)
I was thinking Ready Money Drinking Fountain would be a good meeting point, and there's a nice cafe that isn't ridiculously over priced in the park called The Honest Sausage that we could go to after for a coffee, fruit juice, soft drink, beer.etc
Sorry if I just butted in there, just thought it'd be a nicer place to meet than the Excel center, which we'll most probably be removed from since they'll have other events going on there.

This sounds pretty good to me and I love Zoos, maybe if we had nothing better to do after a while we could go in there. Cute

Also, didn't Brad say that there was a Pisces up for grabs for the winner and if so would that still be the case?
Uh, I dunno about prizes yet. >.>

Sam, PMed.
Zander Soulwind it's about 60 pound to get into the zoo and plus because of the credit crunch they probably upped there prises.Pinching_eyes_2
If i come first or something because i've already got a pisces could i trade with someone.I probably won't come first anyways but it's fought.Joyful_3
Because of the mess up with Spinoff I asked Chozen to forward the RBs to me for BWR. I hope you can understand why I made that decision ...
Not a problem. Not to me anyways. Though if we do end up needing prizes and such then I may have to ask you for some advice. Wink
That's no problem ...
(May. 05, 2009  8:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Because of the mess up with Spinoff I asked Chozen to forward the RBs to me for BWR. I hope you can understand why I made that decision ...

Of course, best thing you could have done to be honest.

Prizes would be good but they are not all that important so it doesn't really matter if we have any for this or not.
(May. 05, 2009  8:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Because of the mess up with Spinoff I asked Chozen to forward the RBs to me for BWR. I hope you can understand why I made that decision ...
Makes a lot of sense, hope BWR goes well.

Cutewolfsame: It's £15.30 for students, £16.80 for adults, and £13.30 for kids to get in to London Zoo.. £60 would pay for an entire family.
And a Gibbon.

Zander: This will probably go on for a while, so depending on what time this stars, London Zoo might not be all that worth while.

On a more tournament related note, if people are uncertain about Ready Money Drinking Fountain as a meeting point, the park has a specially created meeting place called the hub.
It's sign posted every five minutes once you're inside the park, and if you stay on the paths, it's pretty much impossible to miss.

Attached download link to the Regents Park map: http://www.royalparks.org.uk/docs/park_m...ts_map.pdf

Know it's probably way too early for this, but has anyone thought of a name for this other than summer meet? Cause I'm guessing 'Spinoff' is a goner..

My vote goes for The WBO SummerSmash or Regent's Park Rumble.
Slow down people first we got to decide were we are going to go , so does everyone agree for the summer meet to be at Regent park Yes/No? , btw i'm just trying to help Rocky out since she's the one who started it.
So once we've got a place sorted we can decide on the time next and after that we can decide were to meet up inside the place we have picked.Pinching_eyes_2Joyful_3
(May. 05, 2009  8:54 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Makes a lot of sense, hope BWR goes well.

Cutewolfsame: It's £15.30 for students, £16.80 for adults, and £13.30 for kids to get in to London Zoo.. £60 would pay for an entire family.
And a Gibbon.

Zander: This will probably go on for a while, so depending on what time this stars, London Zoo might not be all that worth while.

On a more tournament related note, if people are uncertain about Ready Money Drinking Fountain as a meeting point, the park has a specially created meeting place called the hub.
It's sign posted every five minutes once you're inside the park, and if you stay on the paths, it's pretty much impossible to miss.

Attached download link to the Regents Park map: http://www.royalparks.org.uk/docs/park_m...ts_map.pdf

Well, you never know. This place looks good as well and there is only one train station so we could even meet there. I am also guessing the cafe you were talking about is one of the two at the circle area.

Should we make a poll for what location people want to see which one is best?
Rocky said she'd check it out this week (assuming this means she'll go there) so waiting until then would be the best bet unless said otherwise. And no, I said the Ready Money Drinking Fountain for a meeting point, and The Honest Sausage cafe.
Both marked clearly on the map, the hub was just another option in case people were worried they couldn't find the other point.
Also two tube stops, read the post on the previous page...
But anyway, might not even happen in Regents Park, was just an idea I put forward.
Yeah, I think I'm going to Hyde Park on Thursday so I can check out both there and Regents Park then. Joyful_3
(May. 05, 2009  9:08 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Also two tube stops, read the post on the previous page...

That was because I was only looking at the one closed to the green so sorry.

Anyway, we have loads of time so there is not to rush on deciding yet.
Well Rocky first of all shouldn't we make a poll to see how many would prefere to go Regent park and Hyde Park so then when that's nearly done you can go to the one with the highest score.

Lol I can understand, understand from the chat we had on sunday XD.
What are RBs and BWRs mean ?
(May. 06, 2009  6:28 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: What are RBs and BWRs mean ?

RB = Random Booster
BWR = Beyblade War Room
O_O oh ok .(feel so dumb)
so its either regents park
or hyde park
i think we could give secific entrances or areas to those that wish to
come
Considering Spinoff is back on, I'm not sure there is still much demand for this ...
I wouldn't mind having this anyways.......and NY had a load of tourneys. We can see how Spinoff goes and see how many people wanna do it again and how soon, etc. We can always post pone it to the Autumn if necessary. In any case, I'm checking out the parks anyways. Wink
Yes! I need this. Also more bladers in the midlands will be useful to have a Midlands tourny.
Yeh I'm still up for going to this. Will be nice to blade in the Park in Summer Grin
I say, Why not still do this? it would still be a nice day out, if it doesn't rain anyway.