Poll: Interested? :D

Yes
84.62%
Maybe
11.54%
No
3.85%
Total: 100% 26 vote(s)
What do you mean by another "spinoff" do you mean changing the venue/date again? We have a 0% chance we will have to pay for being in a park :p

Oh and make sure you have read the rules so you don't make any other silly mistakes. Wink
We have a decent amount of time until anything is scheduled to happen. Plus we are only relying on ourselves this time around. We should take things in a not completely relaxed way, but not a stressy way either. At the moment we're focused on location and trying to find when people are busy. Not much else needs to be done at the moment.

As the Spinoff was a two party deal, I'd appreciate if you didn't speak about it in such a negative term. I would not want to spoil any future elationships. It's similiar to talking about 'pulling a Hasbro'. It probably won't help in the future.
anyway driger,rocky,zander,espio
we need some order here
ill talk to bey brad an try and getsome dates
and we need to conveniencize
this 4 every one
we need to get a list together for the definates
rocky espio i think i can leave that to you
but one thing PUT ME ON IT
driger can u find a areaevery one and conveniant 4 ill get some figures drawn up
Hey Rocky, are you going to add a rough attendance list to the first post? I'll definately be there except for my relaxing 2 weeks XD

EDIT: Figures drawn up? Anyways I thought it was:

Rocky - Definate
Driger - Definate
Zander Soulwind - Definate
BeyUnit DL - Maybe
KidTala - Maybe
BeyUkEspio - Maybe
BEYKID247 - Maybe (You gotta confirm it)
Giga - Maybe
NeekAlert - Maybe
Well, we can't really have an attendance list until we know the dates. We already have a list of UK members in the old Spinoff thread and we have a list of interested people in the poll. I'm not sure we need anymore than that at the moment. However, I'm gonna try and get a few dates for us to pick from soon as it'll work better when our options are reduced.

BEYKID......I think you should calm down a tad. ^^; Also, whilst Brad's overall opinion and approval are important, I don't think he will want to be too involved in this. He would not usually be in control of the NY meets for example. Plus he's already quite busy with BWR. Wink
yeah i agree with driger
are u
PUT ME ON IT PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
JUST I NEED A CERTAIN BECAUSE
IT CAN T BE confusion
bey kid 247 con firmed driger
so its
Rocky - Definate
Driger - Definate
BeyUnit DL - Maybe
KidTala - Maybe
BeyUkEspio - Maybe
BEYKID247 - definate
cute wolf sam definate tba
Giga - Maybe
NeekAlert - Maybe
anybdy ere
people as i said before i'm coming!!!.
Please don't get ahead of yourself. You missed out member that said they are interested/coming and you added members who have yet to say anything on the subject. No-one can know if they are definitely coming yet anyways as we have not set a date.
Driger, BEYKID, cutewolfsam, you have all posted and voted that you wish to come. Therefore constant confirmation posts are not needed and are just spamming up the thread. =_=
ok man so in the expo wats going on
(May. 04, 2009  9:07 PM)BEYKID247 Wrote: ok man so in the expo wats going on

Rocky and the other members have asked you to stop spamming, but it seems I will need to ask you to stop too.

Please refrain from spamming all over this topic like the last Spinoff topic with irrelevant posts/question. (applicable to everyone)

Please read the community rules here before posting http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=17
I want to ask a question, and I think it is based mostly at Brad.

If we/you have 13 Random Boosters (One containing Pisces), how much is going to the tourney? (Unless 1 is just being shipped to Rocky/whoever 2/3rd place get faces lol.)

And to everyone else don't focus on the prizes just yet, I don't want this to become a mess so just because I asked a question i dont wanted everyone going off the main focus. Focus on the dates. Please. Smile
dont spam man it recks the chat
and only ask questions relevant to the conversation
That isn't spamming. It is a question I'm asking Brad/The people who have a slight idea. It looks like you didn't read the posts on the first page.
(May. 04, 2009  8:05 PM)BEYKID247 Wrote: yeah i agree with driger
are u
PUT ME ON IT PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
JUST I NEED A CERTAIN BECAUSE
IT CAN T BE confusion
bey kid 247 con firmed driger
so its
Rocky - Definate
Driger - Definate
BeyUnit DL - Maybe
KidTala - Maybe
BeyUkEspio - Maybe
BEYKID247 - definate
cute wolf sam definate tba
Giga - Maybe
NeekAlert - Maybe
anybdy ere

Do not patronise Driger about spamming please. His question was pertaining to the event.
Prizes would be nice but I haven't even thought about that. Plus it depends on what's happening at the Expo too. As this is a little way away, I might buy something myself, I might try and get something off Brad. XD
Well we do have 13 RBs for Spinoff.
^ Yeah but if it doesn't go well then Brad won't want to give them up and I wouldn't want him to either. He donated that money and it'd be wrong to just take them all for some tiny tourney. It'd be a big loss of money. Plus I'm not even sure where they are at the moment......(Germany, Canada, UK)

I imagine for this Summer Meet, I'll end up buying something. We'll have to see. :3 I'm pretty busy to be thinking too far ahead at the moment. ^^;
So Rocky , do with a time and date for where we're going?And also where are we going?for the Summer meet up or haven't we planned that yet. btw depending when the meet up will be i might be able to get prizes but it won't be alot because of the prices at theintoy.
Sorry if i spammed in any way , if i have.
I won't be able to attend the blade meet on Beyday, but I'm definitely up for the summer meet.
Location wise, how about Regents Park? It's easily accessible from just about any direction, it's right next to London Zoo, and there are multiple heavily signed meeting points within the area.
It's a 9 minute walk from Camden Town Station, and 2 minutes from Baker Street (although Baker Street is on the other side of the park.)
I was thinking Ready Money Drinking Fountain would be a good meeting point, and there's a nice cafe that isn't ridiculously over priced in the park called The Honest Sausage that we could go to after for a coffee, fruit juice, soft drink, beer.etc
Sorry if I just butted in there, just thought it'd be a nicer place to meet than the Excel center, which we'll most probably be removed from since they'll have other events going on there.
Lol, we weren't gonna go to the Excel Center for the Summer Meet. XD That sounds really nice though. Grin I think I'll check it out on Thursday. :3

Also, out of interest would you still be up for the day after BeyDay if anything happened then?

Sam, no it's not decided yet. I don't think you have to worry about buying prizes. We'll sort something out later. ^^;
Ok i'm fine with that , but Rocky on the day and time the meet up is can i come with since i will probably get lost on my journey there.Pinching_eyes_2
Yeah sure, I'd drag you along anyways. XD
Lol , but do you know if Harry is coming , for people who don't know he is classed as TowelTerror.Joyful_3
(May. 05, 2009  7:34 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lol, we weren't gonna go to the Excel Center for the Summer Meet. XD That sounds really nice though. Grin I think I'll check it out on Thursday. :3

Also, out of interest would you still be up for the day after BeyDay if anything happened then?

Sam, no it's not decided yet. I don't think you have to worry about buying prizes. We'll sort something out later. ^^;
Yeah, I'm cool with some day after bladin if a few people or up for it Smile
On another note, I feel bad for that Pieces that's sitting somewhere unused until the next tournament.. It should be on a rubber flat somewhere, destroying a Libra...
I dunno if Harry's coming. I'll ask him nearer the day. He's going through a beydepression at the moment. ^^;

That's cute. XD Whether it gets won by somebody or someone buys it, it'll find a home eventually. Joyful_3