[Twin Cities, MN, USA]

Hey, I'm from the Twin Cities too in St. Paul. Maybe we all should battle sometimes! Maybe how bout pick a Hobby Shop like Beyond Shinders?
I want to beat everyone!
(Oct. 01, 2010  8:35 PM)XGuysWeb Wrote: I want to beat everyone!
This is considered SPAM ...
I think it would have to be more then 8 people for me to head to the cities... i'm from rochester, there was some unannounced tourney at toysrus here, but no one showed up because they were idiots and didn't tell anyone so that was done and over with. And I'm not exactly sure if meeting up in downtown minneapolis is safe. maybe misty mountain in burnsville? I don't go to those places often though, been there like once.
(Oct. 01, 2010  10:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2010  8:35 PM)XGuysWeb Wrote: I want to beat everyone!
This is considered SPAM ...

Whatever, I just can't wait till the tournament is approved....we'll need to post this up on Youtube or something. I'll make sure to post a video up alrights? Here's my channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/XGuysWeb
(Oct. 01, 2010  11:00 PM)WhiteCharisma Wrote: I think it would have to be more then 8 people for me to head to the cities... i'm from rochester, there was some unannounced tourney at toysrus here, but no one showed up because they were idiots and didn't tell anyone so that was done and over with. And I'm not exactly sure if meeting up in downtown minneapolis is safe. maybe misty mountain in burnsville? I don't go to those places often though, been there like once.

I prefer meeting up somewhere in the Twin Cities. Most people here lives more in the Twin Cities, so it'll be more closer for everyone.
ok ill blade all you guys if you meet me in minneapolis
i want to meet some one from mn inn minneapolis at a perk just name one and ill pick the best one
if you guys are ready ill name the date um.. let me see does the 8th of october sound good if so say YES and if not say NO
(Oct. 04, 2010  4:21 PM)felipe5745 Wrote: ok ill blade all you guys if you meet me in minneapolis
i want to meet some one from mn inn minneapolis at a perk just name one and ill pick the best one
if you guys are ready ill name the date um.. let me see does the 8th of october sound good if so say YES and if not say NO

Well, the Twins Cities is basically across from Minneapolis...I don't know....how bout a no?
i can only be at the tourney if its on a weekend
You can tell me what day works best for you guys and what time you get out of school and I can see what time is good

if you want the battle on friday say Yah

if you want the battle on a weekend say I
(Oct. 10, 2010  1:08 PM)felipe5745 Wrote: You can tell me what day works best for you guys and what time you get out of school and I can see what time is good

if you want the battle on friday say Yah

if you want the battle on a weekend say I

I
We will all have to bring people we know like friends and relitives. I will bring my team, i have 5 members, one of them is me so i will bring them. If you know people that will come say yes.
So if all 8 people go than i bring my team so far we will have 13 people
i wins so ill bring my friends and my blades you can give me a call on my cell and i can try to meet you 612-987-2298 and we can talk bussines
(Oct. 25, 2010  3:08 PM)felipe5745 Wrote: i wins so ill bring my friends and my blades you can give me a call on my cell and i can try to meet you 612-987-2298 and we can talk bussines

You shouldnt give out your # you should pm it
it will happen on saterday ok so i need every one to name a location and time and ill try to pick the best place
ok im from Minneapolis MN and i wanted to know if you guys have a tournament who the winner is and if the winner can they join my beyblade group called Flaim-Stone and if they want to join then they can make all the calls for all the events in [Twin Cities, MN, USA]
untell they lose there ranking or tittle as the leader/call maker

P.S. im so beasty hahaha
Do you guys know where armatege park is?? If you don't know where it is google map it cause I live near there and it would be a good place to blade.

Thanks
i would really be up for a tournament even though i just started beyblade. i want to go to a tournament so bad.
DJ 2002 - Shock! ill battle anyone who wants to go! I once went to Armatege and I got expelled but now im going to the park for a battle weird...
who has a facebook?
EVERY ONE, LOOK AT MY NEW THREAD! ITS "[USA MINNEAPOLIS MN] BEY BATTLE CLASH!" CHECK IT OUT ITS HAS BETTER DETAIL!
[/size] toys r us have torneys?
yeah i have a bunch of friends who would do it they live in the twin cities
yo i live in new brighton its right by miniapolos we should badle or make a team or something because im realy
realy good at bladeing and im not on a team
i love beyblades i live in mn maple grove 73rd avenue any1 live near by?