[Turkey,İstanbul] Anyone?

I'm looking for bladers to meet up at the tournament in Turkey at  06/05/2018 to make a team if you're interested just reply.
There's a forum for turkish Beyblade fans, look up BeybladeTR on google and you should find it
(Jul. 03, 2018  2:07 PM)tubitr Wrote: There's a forum for turkish Beyblade fans, look up BeybladeTR on google and you should find it

I am already signed up there i was just wondering if any turkish beyblade fans were on WBO
(Sep. 29, 2018  7:32 PM)GodAchilles Wrote: I am already signed up there i was just wondering if any turkish beyblade fans were on WBO

Well, I am... 
The moderator of that forum also checks WBO every now and then
I know this thread is dead and this is necroposting but, I am coming to Istanbul this winter and am wondering if we can have a tournament. Are there any organizers here?
(Dec. 12, 2021  10:05 AM)GhostFox Wrote: I know this thread is dead and this is necroposting but, I am coming to Istanbul this winter and am wondering if we can have a tournament. Are there any organizers here?

There's only non-wbo tournaments in Istanbul, sent you a pm with more info since I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post about non wbo stuff.
(Apr. 25, 2018  12:47 PM)GodAchilles Wrote: I'm looking for bladers to meet up at the tournament in Turkey at  06/05/2018 to make a team if you're interested just reply.

Hi GodAchilles. I’m a Beyblade Fan since 2019.I used every evolution of  Valkyrie except Strike God, Winning, and single layer and Slash.This week (3 August 2022) I will try to take the organizer test.Please reply if you see my message.
I am searching someone to organize a WBO Tournament at approximately 3/21/2023. Are you still active? Can you help me register?

I’m into Beyblade  since 2019. I used almost all the Valkyrie evolutions and currently  I am the organizer of a unofficial beyblade community. I think we; beyblade fans can organize a national tournament if we cooperate together. Please reply if you see my message.