Tsuna-kun|NaLi's Free Signature and Avatar Shop!

Yes, I'm back. Hopefully this shop will go well and the tags I do for you may take long, But since I'm on holidays I'll try to do them in half an hour! Grin

Size:
Pictures:
Text:
Anything Else:
Person to do it:

Backgrounds aren't necessary as I do them my self.

We have 3 team mates here! So expect your request to be done fast Grin

NOTE PLEASE PROVIDE LINKS IF YOU CAN AND PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I ONLY USE 1 PICTURE/CHARACTER IN EACH REQUEST AND IF YOU ALSO NAG ME 3 TIMES I WILL NOT COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST
Size:500x200
Pictures:Fairy Tail Symbol in Front of Natsu and Sabertooth Symbol in Front of Sting
As requested in pm, 500x200.

[Image: nalig.jpg]

Just tell me if you want me to change anything.
Nice Thanks Man! Can I Use This on FTB
(Jun. 30, 2012  1:44 PM)NaLi Wrote: Nice Thanks Man! Can I Use This on FTB
Yes you may, but please do not claim as yours.

And also next time just tell me via pm.
Good luck with this signature shop man Grin
Hope it will get better one day Smile
Guys, please before you request for a signature, Please try to provide links. Also these tags that I make may take a while but I'll try to do them as fast as possible.

Renpt0 Thanks man!
New example added! Soon and hopefully going to add more!
ok ill join ur shop
but ill only do requests if they are worth my time and if i have time
ill send you some of my examples soon, i cant use gfxf anymore (temporarily offline)
Yeah same goes to me, New rules. Op updated.

Welcome once again Blaze12xz to my shop!
hey id like a sig
size:500x200
images:http://media.wow-europe.com/vault/wallpapers/deathwing/deathwing_1920x.jpg
format; what is format?
text: were the dragons breathing fire it says the destoryer... not anymore

backround just whip up something
Id like an Avatar;
Size: Same as yours(Nalu)
Pictures: You can pick any picture of L you like,the one that would look the best.
Text: Anime4G
Anything Else: A fitting Background
Person to do it: Nalu
cancel se request
(Jul. 04, 2012  6:38 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Id like an Avatar;
Pictures: You can pick any picture of L you like,the one that would look the best.
For avatars I usually just get the tag I made and make it fit in to the avatar canvas.

So I made a signature and avatar. You don't have to use the signature. But the signature has your ussername on it.

[Image: lavatar.jpg]

[Image: ltag.jpg]

New team mate in the house!

Welcome TriSix to our signature and avatar shop! Examples will be added soon!
(Jul. 05, 2012  3:04 AM)NaLu Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2012  6:38 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Id like an Avatar;
For avatars I usually just get the tag I made and make it fit in to the avatar canvas.

So I made a signature and avatar. You don't have to use the signature. But the signature has your ussername on it.

[Image: lavatar.jpg]

[Image: ltag.jpg]

New team mate in the house!

Welcome TriSix to our signature and avatar shop! Examples will be added soon!
Alright,thanks! Im gonna use the avatar for youtube as well.... I like the sig too!

Hi Id like a sig please!
Pictures:Text:Blue Lynx
Signature please!
Size: Same as NaLu's
Pictures:
Text: Pocketpulls (in the bottom right corner in red font)
Person to do it: NaLu
Can you do anything cool to it or make it look cool or something? (Nice vocabulary LOL)
Thanks!
Blue Lnyx who do you want to do it? Please follow the format in the op Grin

@pocketpills I can only do 1 picture (characted) in each tag, So can you please choose either the bey or tsubasa
(Jul. 10, 2012  2:06 AM)NaLu Wrote: Blue Lnyx who do you want to do it? Please follow the format in the op Grin

@pocketpills I can only do 1 picture (characted) in each tag, So can you please choose either the bey or tsubasa

Just the Tsubasa one then. Maybe you could do something cool to it? Thanks.

(Jul. 10, 2012  2:06 AM)NaLu Wrote: Blue Lnyx who do you want to do it? Please follow the format in the op Grin

Can you do it please, sorry about that.
Size:500x200
Pictures:mariah and her bitbeast galex
Text:Mariah ~~<3
Anything Else:pinky kinda background
Person to do it:anyone Smile
(Jul. 10, 2012  10:26 AM)LouisReynolds Wrote: Size:500x200
Pictures:mariah and her bitbeast galex
Text:Mariah ~~<3
Anything Else:pinky kinda background
Person to do it:anyone Smile

Could you supply renders for Mariah/Galex?

I'm going to go ahead and start on my requests. I will hopefully get it done by today.
can u make a signature with a red, flaming background and with the words "FlamingFury" that look like their made of burning paper? can you make another one with a blue background and a picture of lightning l-drago and meteo l-drago with ryuga in the middle? can you have a metal plate on the bottom with the word's dragondrone carved into it? im sorry if this is too much but my bro want's a good sig too.