Trygle 2 & Trygle 2 G Draft

Oh yeah..i tried to take picture just now..it really look like red in the picture..
but..it is not red if it is really in front of your eyes..i think i just put it as reddish brown at the moment until it is further confirmed.. XD
Oh, and as for looking like Trycutter, Trycutter is much, much smaller (based on comparisons with how mine looks on 10 Wide vs that picture), but I see what you mean. Give me a sec.

Here, change the opening sentence of the AR section in both to this:
"Triple Beak depicts three eagle heads in a triangular formation reminiscent of [[Polta|Trycutter]]."

I went with Polta because it's the first trycutter bey alphabetically.
aah..reminiscent...thats the word i had tried to recall..but ireally cant remember..hahah..

(May. 04, 2012  6:36 AM)th!nk Wrote: EDIT: Would you say this (the hasbro stock image) is representative of its colour?
[Image: 827763869441_Main200.jpg]

If so, I'd call it Maroon, though my knowledge of colour names isn't that great so I may be wrong.

when i compared the picture with mine..mine seems to be lighter than that...the one in the real picture is real brown..
maroon would be more to redd + little brown..and is really dark..
while my Trygle 2 G is lighter than the brown in the picture...and more orange..not red actually...
Well, I think we can stick with reddish brown and see if anyone else has a better idea.
Besides some superficial edits I made which are bolded, the following article should mention whether the Spin Gear and Blade Base are good, in the Overall section. Also, is it really only its Recoil which makes Triple Beak bad in Defense and Stamina ? Furthermore, there should be an elaboration on why the two other Attack Rings are better in Smash Attack than it.

Quote:{{Beybox
| image = Trygle_2.jpg
| full item name = Trygle 2
| item number = N/A
| beyblade system = [[5-Layer]]/[[Magnecore]]
| beyblade type = [[Attack]]
| starter or booster = Booster
}}
__TOC__

'''Trygle 2''' is found in [[Takara|Takara's]] Random Booster 9, in which the Orange Sunshine version is one of three prize Beyblades, with a 1/12 chance of obtaining one. This Random Booster also contains Black and Jungle Green versions of the Beyblade.

== Attack Ring (AR): Triple Beak ==
* '''Weight:''' 5 grams

Triple Beak takes the form of three eagle heads in a triangular formation, reminiscent of [[Polta|Trycutter]]. While this Attack Ring is designed for [[Smash Attack]], it is no match for [[Triple Wing]] and [[Eight Spiker]], and it suffers from high [[Recoil]], which makes it useless competitively, in all Beyblade types.
In addition, Triple Beak is quite thin and as such is easily damaged or dented. Being rare and expensive, using it is generally not worth the risk for the mediocre performance it offers.

== Weight Disk (WD): Random ==
As it was released by [[Takara]] in a Random Booster, the Weight Disk received is random. The possible Weight Disks are: [[Star Attack]], [[Revolver Attack]], [[Heavy Weight Disks|10 Heavy]], [[Balance Weight Disks|10 Balance]], and [[Wide Weight Disks|10 Wide]].

== Spin Gear (SG): Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)==
See [[Spin Gear#V and V2 Series Spin Gears|Neo Right SG]].

== Blade Base (BB): SG Sharp ==
See [[SG Sharp]]

== Other Versions ==
* [[Trygle 2 G]] ([[Hasbro]] Engine Gear Version)
* [[Trygle 2]] - Black (Random Booster 9)
* [[Trygle 2]] – Jungle Green (Random Booster 9)

== Gallery ==
<gallery>

</gallery>

== Overall ==
While '''Trygle 2''' is designed for [[Smash Attack]], its Attack Ring, Triple Beak, is outclassed by many other Smash Attack Rings such as [[Eight Spiker]] and [[Triple Wing]]. '''Trygle 2''' is quite rare and expensive, and is generally prized by collectors, however, it has no competitive use. '''This Beyblade is only worth purchasing for collection purposes.'''

Are the Dragoon GT sections of the following draft left intact, or were they modified from what is currently published on Beywiki ?

Quote:Trygle 2 G

{{Beybox
| image = Trygle_2_G.jpg
| full item name = Trygle 2 G
| item number = G-209
| beyblade system = [[5-Layer]]/[[Engine Gear]]
| starter or booster = Starter
}}
__TOC__

'''Trygle 2 G''' is the [[Hasbro]] version of [[Trygle 2]], and was released as a Starter in their G-Revolution line. The Attack Ring is the same as [[Trygle 2|Trygle 2's]], while the Weight Disk, Spin Gear, Blade Base and CEW are those of [[Dragoon GT]]. The Attack Ring and Blade Base are colored Reddish Brown, as opposed to the Orange Sunshine of the prize Trygle 2 in [[Takara|Takara's]] Random Booster 9.

Triple Beak takes the form of three eagle heads in a triangular formation, reminiscent of [[Polta|Trycutter]]. While this Attack Ring is designed for [[Smash Attack]], it is no match for [[Triple Wing]] and [[Eight Spiker]], as well as suffering from high [[Recoil]], which makes it useless competitively.
In addition, Triple Beak is quite thin and as such is easily damaged or dented. Being as a rare and expensive, using it is generally not worth the risk for the mediocre performance it offers.

==Weight Disk (WD): Ten Wide==
See [[Wide Weight Disks | Ten Wide]]

==Spin Gear (SG): Left Engine Gear (Turbo)==
* '''Weight:''' 7 grams

The Turbo Left EG is a successor to the Normal Left EG, providing a release four times stronger than its predecessor (albeit over a shorter time period). As with most Engine Gears, it is generally avoided due to tall height and impractical bases.
The high speed of the Turbo Left EG has use in One-Hit Knockout combinations, though these combinations, by definition, are quite risky and unreliable.

=== Use in [[OHKO]] Customization ===

*'''AR:''' Spike Dragon ([[Dragoon V2]])
*'''WD:''' [[Heavy Weight Disks|10 Heavy]]
*'''SG:''' [[Spin_Gear#G_and_GT_Series_Spin_Gears|Left Engine Gear (Turbo)]]
*'''BB:''' First Clutch Base (Dragoon G Version)
*'''CEW:''' Metal Semi Flat ([[Dranzer GT]], Numerous Hasbro Releases)

This is a standard OHKO attacker: High Power, High Recoil AR, fast movement, and everything else focused on surviving its own recoil. Such combinations are generally not used for serious play, but if you have nothing better, and are sure your opponent will play an easily knocked out beyblade, it can be used successfully.

==Customize Engine Weight (CEW): Metal Grip==
* '''Weight:''' 3 grams

The Metal Grip CEW, as the name suggests, is a metal tip with a rubber coating, increasing grip with the stadium floor. However, due to its relatively heavy weight and the grip produced, it tends to “anchor” combinations it is used in, slowing their movement. This property does give it some minor use in Defensive customizations, however it is heavily outclassed by [[Wolborg 2|Wolborg 2’s]] SG (Bearing Ver. 2) and even Defense Grip Base ([[Seaborg]]), due to its tall height, poor stamina, and lack of any suitable engine gears or blade bases that would make it worthwhile.

==Blade Base (BB): First Clutch Base (Dragoon GT Version)==
* '''Weight:''' 7 grams

Like all First Clutch blade bases, '''Trygle 2 G's''' base releases the engine gear at the start of the battle.
The base has four protrusions, all of which are rather large and flat (similar in shape to [[Dragoon V2|Dragoon V2’s]] Spike Dragon AR). These protrusions, whilst providing some Smash Attack, generally produce a lot of Recoil, meaning they are just as likely to cause self-KO as they are to KO the opponent. Generally, its use is limited to OHKO combinations, though as the protrusions can cause breakage issues, it is often best to simply not use this base at all.

== Other Versions ==
* [[Trygle 2]] (Takara Release)

== Gallery ==
<gallery>

</gallery>

== Overall ==

'''Trygle 2 G''' is simply a Reddish Brown [[Dragoon GT]], with a different Attack Ring and stickers. However, while G Upper is the most useful part of Dragoon GT, Triple Beak is not a competitive part, and as a result, '''Trygle 2 G''' has no notable competitive uses. That said, '''Trygle 2 G''' is quite rare, and as such, is prized by collectors. '''Overall, this Beyblade is only worth purchasing for collection purposes.'''
Okay, no probs, will try to get that done today.
Did you work off the drafts I posted, or the one Benjohadi has in the OP? I think we were going with mine, which generally lacks the errors you've corrected, though I do need to add some of the things you mentioned.

The thing with this bey, like many later random booster beys, is that it is just an AR with generic parts otherwise, and in this case the AR sucks as it's a triangle. Most AR's are far better than it for smash attack, perhaps I could have made that more clear.

The Dragoon GT sections should be basically the same. If I ever change the Dragoon GT Article (perhaps to remove the OHKO Stuff, but I don't feel right doing that as I don't own a functional turbo left EG, even though I doubt it would be effective), I would update this as well.
Oh, Benjohadi seemed to say that he had updated the opening post with something at least similar to yours.
Personally, I don't see an improvement (no offence benjo!), so I'll edit my versions to work in your additions and improvements where necessary - including discussing the BB/SG more. That'll be done once I'm done dranzer V's draft (maybe before, if that becomes too tiresome) which I'm working on now. This should be done before I go to sleep tomorrow morning (woohoo sleep patterns), and you can check through the drafts once I post them.

Oh and also, the comparison to the two other AR's - I didn't include those in my version, honestly I don't think they're worth mentioning at all, as triple beak doesn't compare to them in any way.

In the mean time, perhaps dig up the Seaborg draft thread, look for the most recent draft I've posted and see if you can come up with some improvements. It should be ready to go up, but I haven't had a chance to go back and look through it recently, and I think I've improved since it was written. You do a good job of finding unclear sections and so on that I may overlook, so it'd be a big help.
Got frustrated with the Dranzer V thing (nearly done, there are a couple of sentences that need to be written and some tidying/flow stuff to work on, but I'm having trouble working out how to do it), so I got this done in the mean time. Gonna take a break, hopefully I can also get both Dranzer V and Guardian Driger sorted tonight.

Trygle 2 G is spoilered at the end of the post.

One thing, I'm still not 100% sure what type it was as IIRC Hasbro changed some of the types, so if someone could get some confirmation (perhaps from the RB box or a scan of it or whatever) it would be good.
| image = Trygle_2.jpg
| item number = N/A
}}
__TOC__

'''Trygle 2''' is found in [[Takara|Takara's]] Random Booster 9, in which the Orange Sunshine version is one of three prize Beyblades, with a 1/12 chance of obtaining one. This Random Booster also contains Black and Jungle Green versions of the Beyblade.

Triple Beak depicts three eagle heads in a triangular formation reminiscent of [[Polta|Trycutter]]. While this Attack Ring is designed for [[Smash Attack]], it suffers from high [[Recoil]], rendering it useless for any type of competitive customization.
Furthermore, it is quite thin and as such is easily damaged or broken, and as it is fairly rare and expensive, using it is generally not worth the risk for the mediocre performance it offers.

As it was released by [[Takara]] in a Random Booster, the Weight Disk received is random. The possible Weight Disks are: [[Star Attack]], [[Revolver Attack]], [[Heavy Weight Disks|10 Heavy]], [[Balance Weight Disks|10 Balance]], and [[Wide Weight Disks|10 Wide]].

See [[SG Sharp]]

== Other Versions ==
* [[Trygle 2]] – Jungle Green (Random Booster 9)

== Gallery ==
<gallery>

</gallery>

== Overall ==
[[Trygle 2]] is quite rare and expensive, and is generally prized by collectors, however it has no competitive use being composed almost entirely of useless or heavily outclassed parts. The only useful parts it comes with (the Spin Gear casings and some of the possible Weight Disks) are available in less expensive, more useful Beyblades. '''As such, this Beyblade is only worth purchasing for collection purposes.'''

SG Sharp is discussed on its own page, but basically it's one of the heavily outclassed parts – some minor usage in a niche type of defense, but even there, there are better choices. SG Casings are nice, as mentioned. The useful WD's it comes with are the three 10-series ones, mainly 10 heavy and 10 balance. I could specify the less expensive, more useful beyblades but that would be almost everything from the V/V2 series.

Trygle 2 G (Click to View)
as far as i remembered..i copied th!nk's drafts and deleted mine since mine is sucks...
so yeah...i ALWAYS put the better draft in the OP neglecting who wrote it..
since you (th!nk) did not made any more changes..there is nothing for me to edit on the OP..

the last time i edited it is when you (th!nk) posted your draft..how come there is no improvement..
There were a couple of differences in the version you had/have in the OP compared to the last draft I posted before today. Anyway, updated version is in the post above yours so any thoughts?
OK, but now you say that it is designed for Smash Attack, yet suffers from Recoil, so overall it is competitively useless. However, if you substract the Recoil, is Triple Beak good at Smash Attack ?
the previous one only have a slight edit on the ar where i stated it looks like a try cutter...
your latest update is in the op..
Benjo: there was a sentence in the AR part that read "being as a rare and valuable AR" or the like, which wasn't in my most recent draft.

(Jun. 28, 2012  6:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, but now you say that it is designed for Smash Attack, yet suffers from Recoil, so overall it is competitively useless. However, if you substract the Recoil, is Triple Beak good at Smash Attack ?

The main reason the triangle shape is so bad is because of the recoil it produces, however it is not a particularly powerful shape, but it is an aggressive one. Perhaps the "Designed for Smash Attack" part could be removed, though.
I think you should be trying to add things, not remove more things to reduce the size of the description even more, hah.

If we could do haiku we would.
For some parts there really is very, very little to say. I'll try to elaborate a little on it, but it's really a very, very boring AR.
Even if it was something as banal as : "In terms of Smash Attack, ARs like [A] and [B] are much better recommandations due to their [special shape]."
i will just stick this here before it sinked to the bottom of beywiki photo thread..haha..
i'm gonna retake the AR part and other blurr pics someday later..
Benjo: Now would be a good time to retake those pics, we also need a beybox image style pic if you could. :3

Took a break from this cursed dragoon v2 article and spent a few minutes finishing this off as a morale booster. Time for some feedback before we put it up, methinks!

Few changes: Expanded AR section, tweaked overall, added categories. Not completely happy with the wording in parts but then I never am.

I also tweaked the rb part at the start, to be a little more clear, though I'm still not happy with it I don't want to end up explaining how probabilities work lol. I think it looks best in italics, seeing as that's what we use for notes and it looks much less out of place. Not sure if I should add a bullet point in front of it or not though. Any thoughts?

Oh, one note - In future when we link Attack WD's, link to a page named "Attack Weight Disks", I wrote that part anyway IIRC but figured I'd say this for future reference. Will update my cheatsheet for that later on, but yeah. I'll be writing that article when I get down to the weight disk stuff soon.

So yeah these should be basically ready to go, unless I've missed an error or something!

| image = Trygle_2.jpg
| item number = N/A
}}
__TOC__

'''''Trygle 2''' is found in [[Takara|Takara's]] Random Booster 9, in which the Orange Sunshine version is one of three prize Beyblades, with each Booster having a 1/12 chance of containing one. This Random Booster also contains Black and Jungle Green versions of the Beyblade, again with a 1/12 chance.''

Triple Beak depicts three eagle heads in a triangular formation reminiscent of [[Polta|Trycutter]]. Like all Attack Rings which use flat areas as contact points, in this case either side of the triangular eagle heads, Triple Beak produces large amounts of [[Recoil]] and very little else, rendering it useless for any sort of competitive customization. Triple Beak is also a rather thin Attack Ring and combined with its Recoil, this results in breakage issues, a serious concern given the price and rarity of the part. As a result of these many issues, one would be ill advised to even consider Triple Beak for competitive usage.

As it was released by [[Takara]] in a Random Booster, the Weight Disk received is random. The possible Weight Disks are: [[Attack Weight Disks|Star Attack]], [[Attack Weight Disks|Revolver Attack]], [[Heavy Weight Disks|10 Heavy]], [[Balance Weight Disks|10 Balance]], and [[Wide Weight Disks|10 Wide]].

See [[SG Sharp]]

== Other Versions ==
* [[Trygle 2]] - Jungle Green (Random Booster 9)

== Gallery ==
<gallery>

</gallery>

== Overall ==
[[Trygle 2]] is quite rare and expensive, and generally prized by collectors. However, it has no competitive use, being composed almost entirely of useless or heavily outclassed parts, and the only useful parts it comes with, the Spin Gear casings and some of the possible Weight Disks, are available in less expensive, more useful Beyblades. '''As such, this Beyblade is only worth purchasing for collection purposes.'''

[[Category:Plastic Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]

And Trygle 2 G (Click to View)
Might remove the OHKO stuff from Trygle 2 G at some point because I really don't feel it's worthwhile, but it's both dicey (it's still really the only use for the EG, but it's basically pointless (no decent overhanging left spin smash ARs - something that I'll mention in the dragoon GT cleanup) and the Turbo Left EG has major breakage issues) and best left til I clean up my Dragoon GT article a little, as I've learnt a fair bit since I wrote it (though it's still a very solid article, it's just missing a few things I've learnt since).
Also put Dragoon GT in the other versions section seeing as they share three otherwise unique parts (BB, EG, CEW), which should be standard practice for hasbro EG beys.

I'll try to hunt down a stock image of Trygle 2 for the infobox later unless someone has posted good pictures of it. We need to do something about the lack of images, and organise those we have that are waiting for articles better. Have some plans at least for the former, but I need to actually get them written down, haha.
They sound good to me...
Ill work on the photos once i get homw on weekend..haha
thats the best i can do..i dont have good cameras and the weather in not pretty nice..plus room is quite dark.. Uncertain
Article(s) approved and added. Good work everyone, especially benjohadi!
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Trygle_2
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Trygle_2_G

Just doing the beybox picture for Trygle 2 G (struggling to find one for trygle 2 but working on it).

Benjo: Hm, I'll let Kai-V look those over, I'm not a good judge of pictures yet, some of them are quite nice, some are too close/blurry. The first AR picture it goes out of frame, could you perhaps try to retake that a third time? Sorry to be a pain :c

I might use one of the last two for the beybox but I'll see what Kai-V says on that, I mean it's a lot more representative than the stock image and there are plenty of lower quality images on the wiki (*coughblackdranzerms*cough*)

glad that it got a place on wiki..haha
i'll try again to retake them later..
damn..i wish i could get the set up Nocto were using..hahah..
basically,as for the set up i used..the light distribution was not that well distributed..??
it can be seen in the pics..at half side,it was brighter than the other half side..haha
but let's see what else i can do for the pics later..still figuring something to work on.. XD
Yes, the third and fourth photographs basically have the best lighting. A lot of them are very 'grainy', but you should at least always try to have the same good lighting for all the pictures.
haha..i will try again soon...need to find a sweet spot where the lighting looks even...man..its hard since i'm no good at photos..haha...
well..if anyone have some tips?i think i would be needing some..haha