Try and Defy Gravity - MF Gravity Perseus D125MF

No I am doing tests Against RSF Even though it has even Less stamina.
Couldyou just Look at the Previous page Whatzzer You would of see the Testing I a, about to do.
I am aware of OS's against Rubber Based Defense Combo's I am still testing nevertheless.
Chupa Chups i know you've tested against CS, i was pointing out MF would out spin an RS combo to whatzzer, but any way it will be interesting to see if a Gravit _ MF has anough power to KO RS and RSF combos
Hmm. Some of these results are kind of fishy to me. I would like another member to recreate these test please.

In your post you claim MF Gravity Perseus D125MF had 13 wins against MF-M Basalt Aquario, all of which were KOs. However, MF Gravity Perseus D125RF only got 3 wins against the same combo which were also all KOs. I don't think MF has more speed than RF in order to give it 10 more wins against a 230 based defense combo. It could get those 10 more wins if they were outspins but you claimed they were all knockouts. I don't buy it one bit.
i can test this combo later but i only have metal face ver 2 but i will test and post my results either in 2 hours or in about 18 cause i live in australia and its 6 30 and i ahve assignments 2 do Tongue_out

EDIT: i cant test i have mold 2
(Mar. 28, 2011  9:48 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: It is I may of Worded that Horribly what I meant is That it is much easier to do a Sliding shoot with MF and Harder for WF.

Both Of You Know That Sliding Shoot First Needs Low Traction And Then The Bottom Goes In Attack Movement When The "Slide Movement" Lowers Because Of The Spin Velocity.
hey Chups can i help test this combo and can i test it against hell cancer BD145 D
(Mar. 29, 2011  8:45 AM)Hero Wrote: Hmm. Some of these results are kind of fishy to me. I would like another member to recreate these test please.

In your post you claim MF Gravity Perseus D125MF had 13 wins against MF-M Basalt Aquario, all of which were KOs. However, MF Gravity Perseus D125RF only got 3 wins against the same combo which were also all KOs. I don't think MF has more speed than RF in order to give it 10 more wins against a 230 based defense combo. It could get those 10 more wins if they were outspins but you claimed they were all knockouts. I don't buy it one bit.

This testing took me a Very long time and How dare you Acclaim that I didn't do it or Modified results This is my first Thread and I made everything Perfect. Speechless

If you read what I said you would of noticed that I said MF Sort of "Pushed" Basalt out instead of One Smash this was a Very Efective srategy which cannot be Achieved by RF. Basalt cannot be very Easily Smashed out of the Stadium in One hit therefore MF was the Perfect Solution.

Did you not notice Kai-V, Dan, Ultrablader and Chaos Blader post in this. They would of posted if they thought the Results were Dodgy but you Do.
MF Cannot out spin CS Try it.

Forging results and Editing them is a Disgusting thing and I hate it I would never even Think about doing it.
I believe you, these wins are nice. Hopefully it becomes as good as all the others, and become one of the best.

I forgot what those are called, top-shelf or something?
hey i did some testing against hell cancer i see your rift but D125 couldn't possibly defeat 230 Bd145 absobred the hits and struck back harder
Combo 145 instead of D125
Gravity VS Hell
12(2 redone draws)VS 8 wins
Original combo
Gravity VS hell
6(1 redone) vs 13 Wins (1 Redone)
well this proves that 145 would be better so try and explore
Equipment:
TT balance stadium, 3 segment launcher,LR launcher gloves just to make sure i dont get hurt by launcher
actualy i believe you i think this combo is quite good more results will be up tomorrow
Try that in the Attack Stadium, the clear one, which most cool people use on their Youtube Videos.
(Mar. 29, 2011  10:25 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: If you read what I said you would of noticed that I said MF Sort of "Pushed" Basalt out instead of One Smash this was a Very Efective srategy which cannot be Achieved by RF. Basalt cannot be very Easily Smashed out of the Stadium in One hit therefore MF was the Perfect Solution.

Read what? You never said that the MF combo "pushed" Basalt Aquario out of the stadium, you just said "13 KOs". Don't try to make me the antagonist, I'm just making sure these results are honest and true.

'Chupa Chups Wrote:MF Gravity Perseus D125MF vs MF-M Basalt Aquario 230CS
Gravity - 13 Basalt - 7
Percentage- 65%
All Gravity wins were KO's.
The score didnt show what happened; Gravity Dominated Utterly and Completely.

Show me where it says it "pushes" out Basalt Aquario.
Test this against MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS/MB.
try doing lightning l-dragod125mf

cuz lightning has a better smash attack than gravity, so this is odd Tongue_out
I don't see why you want to completely change his combo..?
Let it be, he's just modifying the original Gravity attack combo, perhaps making it better?
These results blew me away...
But I doubt this could defeat the following combo: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145RS
Or
MF Basalt Aquario GB145 SD/RS

The combo above is something great, I've been using it a lot and it's great. But I love these results.
We've went over this; MF can out spin RS, especially when in left spin.
I am going to test it against RSF.
Just because im Really Enthusiastic and U
I want to test.
I will also test against the Combo Dan? (I cant remember and im on Iphone) Mentioned.

I have been massively Busy ATM with Homework and Daily Physio (Soccer injury) But Ill try.

Thanks everyone who is giving me praise. It makes me really happy when people are using my Combo and others who are saying its Good especially Beybladestation Wink

EDIT - Im home and ive got to do a Lot but I will try to do some testing. I will test against MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS and either MF(-H?) Libra GB145RSF (Or should I put R145?) or MF(-H?) Basalt Aquario GB145RSF?

Hero Sorry I swear I wrote that it "pushed" it out of the Stadium Somehwere..... Nevermind I will now.
We cool?
(Mar. 30, 2011  7:12 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I am going to test it against RSF.
Just because im Really Enthusiastic and U
I want to test.
I will also test against the Combo Dan? (I cant remember and im on Iphone) Mentioned.

I have been massively Busy ATM with Homework and Daily Physio (Soccer injury) But Ill try.

Thanks everyone who is giving me praise. It makes me really happy when people are using my Combo and others who are saying its Good especially Beybladestation Wink

EDIT - Im home and ive got to do a Lot but I will try to do some testing. I will test against MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS and either MF(-H?) Libra GB145RSF (Or should I put R145?) or MF(-H?) Basalt Aquario GB145RSF?

Hero Sorry I swear I wrote that it "pushed" it out of the Stadium Somehwere..... Nevermind I will now.
We cool?
try testing against MF Earth kerbecs 90 R2F, Basalt Aquario T125 WB and Hell Cancer BD145 D
okay Chupa your combo is really good but try to test different heights because i did a comparison with 145 and it worked better against 1 of the following listed:hell cancer bd145 D
I tried 145 and It Didn't work Big of such a Tall/high MW and CW I think Mid-height is Better.

Hmm I dont Think I will test against Those Combos for it Wont show much.

EDIT -OP Edited with New results.

I am going to Test against SSJfisherman's Flame Bull 90WB I may make a Video also.
This is basically the same as the combo I've been pushing as "A combo that can beat MF-H Basalt Bull/Aquario 230CS and other top tier beys too", MF-H Gravity Perseus (ATK) CH120MF.
I might do some testing for that, if you don't mind me half-hijacking the thread? Basically the same concept.

It'll outspin RSF, CS is the only defense tip that can outspin it, but it can generally KO CS, so eh.

Perseus Attack gives it noticeably better performance against mfh basalt aquario 230cs, the MF-H Is to do better against attack beys. The stamina drop is minimal, and you barely notice a speed drop.

So nice to see metal flat getting some love, and Gravity still continuing to be ridiculously versatile (When I Bought the URS as my first beyblade product, they said I WAS MAD, MAD, I TELL YOU, WELL, WE SURE SHOWED THEM, DIDN'T WE PERSEUS) etc.

So yeah, don't limit your height, use CH120. Mine are fixed enough to work well. Smile

Also, are you noticing all this stuff about "GRAVITY HAZ LOTZA RECOIL" is kinda not matching what we're seeing. It's got smash, not recoil, thanks to it's weight.
(Apr. 01, 2011  10:42 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: This is basically the same as the combo I've been pushing as "A combo that can beat MF-H Basalt Bull/Aquario 230CS and other top tier beys too", MF-H Gravity Perseus (ATK) CH120MF.
I might do some testing for that, if you don't mind me half-hijacking the thread? Basically the same concept.

It'll outspin RSF, CS is the only defense tip that can outspin it, but it can generally KO CS, so eh.

Perseus Attack gives it noticeably better performance against mfh basalt aquario 230cs, the MF-H Is to do better against attack beys. The stamina drop is minimal, and you barely notice a speed drop.

So nice to see metal flat getting some love, and Gravity still continuing to be ridiculously versatile (When I Bought the URS as my first beyblade product, they said I WAS MAD, MAD, I TELL YOU, WELL, WE SURE SHOWED THEM, DIDN'T WE PERSEUS) etc.

So yeah, don't limit your height, use CH120. Mine are fixed enough to work well. Smile

Also, are you noticing all this stuff about "GRAVITY HAZ LOTZA RECOIL" is kinda not matching what we're seeing. It's got smash, not recoil, thanks to it's weight.

Thank's for your Input.

I am a Huge CH120 Fan and may have to buy a Dark Gasher just for TT CH120 I have a hasbro one.
It is a Very Good Substitute and achieves the Same result as D125 with the comfort of being able to Change Heights. I'm not going to do tests on CH120 but I will post on the OP That CH120 Achieves the Same thing and is a Very good Alternative.

Yep MF-H will help GRavity alot Its sort of up to you if you want to use it even though There is Minimal Stamina drop because of MF.
Ive done some stuff for RSF meh. Doesnt really help.
Another thing to think about, MF-H Gravity Perseus CH120XF, I'm going to go do some proper test with it, but it outspun mf-h basalt aquario bd145CS in the ONE BATTLE I've done (It's a LOT harder to outspin than it sounds, believe me). Yeah, I know, one battle, but it's the only win I've managed against it with attack yet. Launched GP at 60%, in left spin (it was suggested in the "Homing Dragon" thread, which I was testing and got he XF idea from)
Again, takes practice to use right Smile But yeah, that's getting away from your combo.

Also, dunno if you or I mentioned it, but you made sure to mention that with Metal Flat the key is learning how to launch it PERFECTLY, right? Because that makes a Monstrous difference.

Really, we need to get proper profiles of the workings, movements, and best launching techniques for the different tips.

ANNNYWAY

MF-H Gravity Perseus (ATK) CH120XF (Left Spin, Counter Mode) VS MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
Beylauncher R and L (URS ver) used, BB10 Attack stadium.

Basalt Launches First, at 100% Aquario is Hasbro, BD145 is oriented to help compensate for basalts balance, CS is worn, is a bit aggro. Does spin around the thunder ridge.
Perseus is the ATK version from the Reshuffle set. LAUNCHED AT 60-70%, IN THE CENTRE OF THE STADIUM, STRAIGHT SHOT. This works better, helps you survive basalt attacking, no downside. Ch120 is at 120, it works better here.

Results.
1.GP OS
2. B KO
3. GP KO
4. BKO
5. GP OS
6. GP OS
7. GP KO
8. GP KO
9. B KO
10. B KO (Perseus Suicided, wandering out of the stadium late in the battle)

Summary:
Gravity Perseus: 6/10, 3KO, 3OS
Basalt: 4/10 All KO

Which is actually damn good, Basalts stamina is pretty damn good. It won't beat stamina combos, but it still outspins a LOT of things. MF-F LLD CH145XF is outspun or KO'd every time (in my testing, Dan may get better results). It also beat MF-F Earth Bull 85 WD, with a near mint WD. Earth was TT mold 2.

Anyway, don't get super excited about this yet, a Mint CS might be able to outspin it, and all the KO's Gravity got were when both were roaming. That said, you might still outspin it, Gravity seems to mess up BD145.

I DO have a fresh CS, but I want to save it for now, if this combo does well against other combos, then I'll try again with a fresh CS.

Other things, that basalt combo apparently works on MB as well, so when that arrives, I'll test on that, if I get success from my next testings.

Again, XF requires specific launching techniques for specific opponents, and plenty of practice, so yeah.

Hope you don't mind me disrupting your thread for this, it IS the same concept. Smile

Edit: this combo seems to be slightly too short to hurt mfh hell kerbecs 230cs, on xf. Works on metal flat, but that fails against mfh basalt aquario bd145cs, it surprisingly gets outspun where xf doesn't. I'm going away from gravity now, mf mld ch120xf seems to work against everything, could be luck so far though.
Sorry I dont have XF But I will be in 1 or 2 weeks.

Just PM with tests you want to add.

That is a VERY Good win rate against Basalt BD145. But then again you said all KO's where when Roaming.
Thanks for the Time and Effort you've put into this and Yes I know it is the same concept and I dont mind.
It doesn't need to KO to win, in general, though, it can OS pretty well. I'd back it up with tests against my mint CS, but I'm saving that for MF MLDCH120XF right now, as it seems to outperform gravity. We'll see how I go, but yeah. I'm worryingly fickle. Unhappy
Still, when I'm done with meteo, I should be able to get back to this Smile
Those are bloody great results. I'm so impressed right now. I mean an MF-H LLD Ch120RF/F can barely get a 3 on Basalt Bull/Aquario, but you say Gravity accomplished this? That's great th!nk (I thought you were MeteorKing). But seriously, I did expect some of this seeing Gravity has such High Recoil, and I'm not too surprised to see that a Full- Shaven Basalt would get knocked out.

But look, MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS and MF-M Basalt Aquario 230CS have their differences. Getting a 65% on BD145 means that Gravity was able to get some decent smash wit XF, this proves that XF has it's own way to control the speed variable, I was seeing that WF would get us nowhere, but with this XF there is a fast upward movement, that seems not as powerful as an MF (Tip) Smash. SO Basically:

Comparing the:

MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS VS. MF Gravity Perseus D125XF Versus. MF-M Basalt Aquario 230CS

The XF seems to get Half KO's among all its wins, proving that XF has lack of direction, but has enough Velocity and Stamina to keep up small hits in the end, even if no Sliding/Catapult is used.

The MF (Tip) seems to drive a final strike on the Tornado Ridge, being able to control the Velocity and Momentum factor, and keeping up its own Spin Steal effects with less stamina than XF.

This proves that the Left Spin Factored Variable on XF is able to have a more generated Stamina after Long-Term hits, seeing this XF wants to provide more of a hit around and steal spin than the MF's knockout on first shot. More proving that MF is more suitable, but XF is able to derive from its own roots and keep up strong attacks.

So in the end, MF (Tip) on Gravity is "Killer" and can totally produce too much power, and that's good.

In the end, the XF is able to conquer heavier Beyblades, like a Heavier Aquario, and manages to prove long efforts of Stamina, making it worth while against tracks like BD145 and AD145. XF cannot handle 230, unless great shooting is performed, adding to that there is a very powerful shot that can push through a tall track like 230.

XF = Good on Small Tracks [145 Series(Gimmick)]

MF = "Killer" on Large/ Heavy Tracks [GB145, and 230]

Chupa Chups, you rock.