Tri's GFX tournament- Wallpapers/Screensavers! [Winner Announced]

All of the community will can vote Smile
Not to be pushy/rush anyone, but if we all get our entries in faster, the voting can commence sooner ...

Yeah, I doubt we will though since won't send them in. But again they better have a great excuse.
Tri, if they fail to send an entry check their profile and look at their local time. If it's on a weekday then perhaps they couldn't go on the computer on weekdays. If not just give them a one day extension.

Good luck to you all!
Well, they could tell me earlier they may not be able to send it by the deadline. If so, I'll give them at least a day.
Can I get a CnC on it before I submit?
Just sent my entry and waiting for the Tourney to start!
It will be awesome! I have 3 entries plus mine and all of them are great!
So, (if I remember correctly what Tri told me), these entries are in. Others, better get them in before the deadline or have an excuse ready. And it better be darned good.

Tri
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
SolGloActivatur
McProdigy
Viral
Beybladefoever
nO.oNe
Focus
Anchor
Have fun and try to keep this going guys, keep your responsibilities as hosts and contestants to keep this tournament alive.
I sent in my entry today. Hopefully more people send in their entries so we can start.
Just waiting on SolGloActivatur, McProdigy and nO.oNe.
Got most entries Farley quick. Should be good... Just waiting on 3

I hope they get there wallpapers in soon because I`m excited about people voting!
I got SolGloActivaur's entry. All of them are looking good. It gonna be a close competition!

Waiting on mcProdigy and nO.oNe
I cant believe there are people who are turning theres in after me even after all my procrastinating, anyways I cant wait to see what everyone made i have a really good feeling about this tourney.
Tri, you should probably send a friendly reminder to the two remaining entrants, if you haven't done so already.

Apparently, this is going to be close. Can't wait.
I sent both remaing contestants PM's! Hopefully we can get this thing started soon!

Seriously, though, everybody right now I'd say has a chance of advancing!
Hm, all entries but two. Just two days before the deadline. I call this a success. Hopefully we'll get theirs soon.
It is a success. I'm glad you worked on this whole YC forum cluster junk. This tournament would be no where if it weren't for you Insom Smile
nO.oNe said he will be busy so he cant send his entry. That means I'm only waiting on McProdigy.
Tri, lol, thank the committee.

That's strike one for no.One. Strike two and he's black listed from the next tournament. i.e, cannot enter. I suggest he send atleast something. But oh well. Initially the penalty was going to be a warning, but that was too harsh xD
No word from McProdigy. I know the deadline is tomorrow but I'm a very impatient person. I really this thing started.
Has he confirmed that he will have it because if he hasn't been responding we might as well just start.