Transformers: Robots in Disguise 2015

Figured I'd make a topic for this.

RID is the newest series of Transformers, that began airing this past weekend in the U.S.. It's a sequel to the past series, Prime, but has a very different tone and style. The show is fairly lighthearted with some good action sequences. Overall, I personally enjoyed it. The characters are really diverse and enjoyable- I especially loved the villain of the two-part premiere, Underbite. He's pretty hilarious and enjoyable to watch; you can tell the writiers had alot of fun with this show.

Here's a more official summary, though-

Hasbro Wrote:Years after we left the Autobots in “Transformers Prime” Bumblebee is summoned by Optimus Prime to save Earth from a new faction of Decepticons. Bumblebee assembles a rogue team of young Autobots including a COOL REBEL “BAD BOY,” an ELITE GUARD CADET, a BOMBASTIC DINOBOT and a hyperactive MINI-CON to chase and capture their new enemies. Each new BOT is a fully capable action hero, but relatively inexperienced in working together in a team. Thus Bumblebee finds himself needing to be equal parts squad leader and coach. Every episode is packed full of action, adventure and comedy as Team Bumblebee strive to complete their new mission.

http://www.hasbrostudios.com/shows/page/...n-disguise

Post your thoughts, here.
personally liked Prime better, but it isn't bad so far.

At this point I am holding out until season 2 since we were promised Prime characters would return. I am only watching to listen to Cory Matthews and Cyborg fight Booker Dewitt.
This show was awesome! Can't wait for the new episodes! I just hope people watch it because it has a terrible timeslot.
ah...we do know there always indiscise,right?