Training

(Oct. 22, 2008  1:17 PM)Train Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2008  2:27 AM)taru678 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2008  3:07 AM)Shadow Wrote: Lol I just practice my punching XD training my arms and upper body for a powerful pull with body movement. lol I knew karate and akido would be useful eventually XD

why do u need to work out to beyblade???? O.o

Physical Strength is actually a really big factor. My dad beats me a lot simply because when he pulls the winder you can hear the blade cutting the air the spin rate is that crazy. My dad is a welder so his upper body strength is obviously superior.

There's only so strong you can be before it hits the limit of what the shooter is capable of.
and Then you have a "Gary" on your hands

I brakes my shooter when I launch, u mad?
(Oct. 21, 2008  3:07 AM)Shadow Wrote: Lol I just practice my punching XD training my arms and upper body for a powerful pull with body movement. lol I knew karate and akido would be useful eventually XD

Physical Strength is actually a really big factor. My dad beats me a lot simply because when he pulls the winder you can hear the blade cutting the air the spin rate is that crazy. My dad is a welder so his upper body strength is obviously superior.

This can't be true... Think of all the people who you consider to be experts in beyblade. Do any of them look like they have this amazing upper body strength?
(Oct. 22, 2008  8:20 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:

This can't be true... Think of all the people who you consider to be experts in beyblade. Do any of them look like they have this amazing upper body strength?

They might actually have upper body strength without being built. Skinny people tend to be quite strong.
i was useing hand grip improver things for like a week and that improved my laucher by a considerable ammount i think i got it from this chinease market for like super cheap so id thoght id pick it up and it was ok i think its in my beybalde box lol.
(Oct. 23, 2008  6:21 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:

They might actually have upper body strength without being built. Skinny people tend to be quite strong.

I wouldn't say that about all skinny people, but there are some freakishly strong ones you woulnd't expect to possess that much strength
Being steady in your shooting is much more important than being physically strong.
(Oct. 23, 2008  9:17 PM)Chikinz Lulz Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2008  6:21 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:

I wouldn't say that about all skinny people, but there are some freakishly strong ones you woulnd't expect to possess that much strength

My friend is like that, which you wouldn't expect from him. He seems to be weak but hes actually really strong.