[Trading] trading Beyblade for Bakugan

I am looking for Helios and the ability cards that go with it and some of those magnet cards.

What Helios bakugan I am looking for
Helios mk2
Infinity Helios
Cyber Helios
Viper Helios

Also just give me other bakugan but not from battle planet.

I can trade my beyblades for bakugan too.
Anything in my leaving sell is up for grabs but v2,master and venom/erase Diabolos,b2,God valkyrie,s2,and bearing

Dm me if you got any of the Helios's bakugan I am after.

What beys I will trade for the bakugan
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3sgZ6s1RftGJ4bis5
Who ever reported this is cursed for life.
Uh- I don't think bakugan's popular anymore.
I know who reported
someone reported a post about trading toys👀
Anyone got any bakugan?
You don't have pictures!? Where are the bakugan you are trading? I can understand why you're post was reported.
(Apr. 12, 2021  11:01 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: You don't have pictures!?  Where are the bakugan you are trading?  I can understand why you're post was reported.
I am trading beyblades for bakugan.
Imagine someone trades you their King Helios for a Bakugan Helios lol funny
(Apr. 13, 2021  2:19 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Imagine someone trades you their King Helios for a Bakugan Helios lol funny

Don't post on the thread unless you want to trade with me. I really need those Helios bakugan
1. You need pictures for proof if you have the items you're trading.
2. Um..Sorry, but almost no one here really likes bakugan, because if you noticed, it's a site for beyblade not byagan.
(Apr. 13, 2021  3:07 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: 1. You need pictures for proof if you have the items you're trading.
2. Um..Sorry, but almost no one here really likes bakugan, because if you noticed, it's a site for beyblade not byagan.
I am trading beys for bakugan. Look at the first post to see what I am trading.
Smh