Trading master diabolos and volcanic dash(burst only)

I'm trading a master diabolos for a good offer.
(I will get pics up soon my camera is not working at the moment so please stand by)
Parts taken
None
Not taken 
Master diabolos
Atomic
Awaken Volcanic dash
Zeta dash
Bearing
(Jul. 17, 2020  4:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: I'm trading a master diabolos for a good offer.
(I will get pics up soon my camera is not working at the moment so please stand by)

Ok here is the link
https://photos.app.goo.gl/6dswwYSUJRre3uTJ9

Dm me want to give me a offer

(Jul. 17, 2020  5:36 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: waht do u want for it

Dm a offer if your still interested
Pm me if want to trade master diabolos
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: Pm me if want to trade master diabolos or some parts that that you might want

I will trade master diabolos for big bang genesis or zewi base

(Jul. 18, 2020  7:43 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:11 PM)kai edits Wrote: Pm me if want to trade master diabolos or some parts that that you might want

Ok guys is there any parts you need like bearing or xtend plus or a layer maybe

(Jul. 18, 2020  7:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: I will trade master diabolos for big bang genesis or zewi base

I'm willing to trade my master diabolos stock for a big bang genesis. Anyone up for that deal. Also I can only ship to United States of America. If you some where else you can't do the deal.

(Jul. 18, 2020  7:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: I will trade master diabolos for big bang genesis or zewi base

I'm willing to trade my master diabolos stock for a big bang genesis. Anyone up for that deal. Also I can only ship to United States of America. If you some where else you can't do the deal.

Bump looking for big bang genesis for trade for master diabolos stock

(Jul. 19, 2020  7:43 PM)kai edits Wrote:

Still trading master diabolos stock pm if you are interested.
(Jul. 19, 2020  7:43 PM)kai edits Wrote:

(Jul. 19, 2020  7:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bump looking for big bang genesis for trade for master diabolos stock

Now trading master diabolos and volcanic dash that is awakened

(Jul. 22, 2020  11:48 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2020  7:43 PM)kai edits Wrote: Bump looking for big bang genesis for trade for master diabolos stock

I have a bearing up for trade
(Camera not working please stand by)
(Jul. 22, 2020  11:48 PM)kai edits Wrote:

(Jul. 22, 2020  11:48 PM)kai edits Wrote: Now trading master diabolos and volcanic dash that is awakened

I have a couple of stuff for trade ... would u like to see them?
(Jul. 23, 2020  5:17 PM)Yalldodo Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  11:48 PM)kai edits Wrote: Now trading master diabolos and volcanic dash that is awakened

I have a couple of stuff for trade ... would u like to see them?

Yes please I also send you a dm

(Jul. 23, 2020  6:21 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2020  5:17 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: I have a couple of stuff for trade ... would u like to see them?

I have lad drivers for trade come quick there being traded really fast. I want a big bang genesis for the driver by the way

(Jul. 23, 2020  6:21 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2020  5:17 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: I have a couple of stuff for trade ... would u like to see them?

(Jul. 23, 2020  6:21 PM)kai edits Wrote: Yes please I also send you a dm
I have lad drivers for trade  come quick there being traded really fast. I want a big bang genesis for the driver by the way

Now trading bearing and atomic
Today is the last day for the xtend plus and bearing and atomic
(Jul. 25, 2020  5:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: Today is the last day for the xtend plus and bearing and atomic

ran out of bearing
(Jul. 26, 2020  7:19 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  5:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: Today is the last day for the xtend plus and bearing and atomic

ran out of bearing

Update I have another bearing up for trade
(Jul. 17, 2020  4:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: I'm trading a master diabolos for a good offer.
Parts taken
None
Not taken 
Master diabolos
Atomic
Awaken Volcanic dash
Zeta dash
Bearing
Bump looking to trade for Variant Lucifer
Parts taken
None
Not taken 
Master diabolos
Atomic
Awaken Volcanic dash
Zeta dash
Bearing

Bump now looking for a Variant Lucifer for trade willing to trade choz spriggan 0 bump bearing and master diabolos. Both are takara tomy
(Aug. 18, 2020  1:07 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: These are Kai edits new parts for trade.

link: [Removed]

You should know better than to do this, Green. kai edits earned a month's worth of tempban for using sockpuppet accounts to get around tempbans, and now he's relying on other people to post on his behalf, once again trying to work around the ban. And you're helping him do that.

I'm a little disappointed.

No additional warning percentage for either of you at this time, but I am temporarily closing down this thread so that kai edits doesn't drag anyone else into earning warning percentage by helping him circumvent the rules.

Folks, when you post things on behalf of people who are temporarily banned from posting, you're enabling them to break the rules. You're breaking the rules when you do it, and you're enabling them to break the rules. And it's just going to work out badly for everyone involved.