Trade...

hi, im kinda low on beys, so who wants to trade me some beys for sum of my pokemon cards and/or beys
Ok, I like Pokemon cards too, but there are shipping costs between countries, so you could at least specify the region where you live?
(Dec. 06, 2020  11:12 PM)Fireburner_Jay Wrote: hi, im kinda low on beys, so who wants to trade me some beys for sum of my pokemon cards and/or beys

I got beys you gotta tell me what you want tho I only have hasbro but after christmas you can get some pros pm me
(Dec. 06, 2020  11:33 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Ok, I like Pokemon cards too, but there are shipping costs between countries, so you could at least specify the region where you live?

i live in North America
Hi! Unfortunately, I recently sold all my cards. But if you're interested, I started studying csgo skin trading, and now I have a lot of skins. So if anything happens, write to me in private messages, and we will figure it out. I remember how difficult it was to trade a couple of years ago when there were no platforms for this. I had to find people myself and communicate with them about something. By the way, I'm sure that there are similar sites for exchanging Pokemon cards! Try to search for it in Google, I think that you will easily find a couple of sites where people actively exchange these things.
(Dec. 06, 2020  11:12 PM)Fireburner_Jay Wrote: hi, im kinda low on beys, so who wants to trade me some beys for sum of my pokemon cards and/or beys

You need pictures with your username on them to show that you really have it
And I think you should have put this thread in Buying
Also, please don't necro threads. If a thread has been dead since December, bringing it back up is not helpful.

But yes, this should have been in the buying/selling areas, not here.