Track height and its effect on stamina (theory craft)

Its not necroing, its only 2 months old. Anyways. I think we have to 'reintroduce' this due to the fact that 230 dominates low tracks. This theory will be chanched (hopefully)
(Sep. 28, 2010  2:30 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: SD seems more conuctive to a shorter tracks success, where as WD seems more suited for taller tracks (This is the part I am least sure about).

I Agree With The Rest Of What You Say.

But From What I've Experienced.
Earth Bull 100WD Wobbles Far Less Than
Earth Bull 100SD From Making Contact With The Opponent.
The Result From A Further Tilt Than WD Normaly Ends With The Opponent Slightly Pushing Earth To Floor Scrape More Then a WD With Each Hit From Behind.

While WD Retains It's Balance More,Though Making Contact.
While Only Slightly Tilting/Wobbling When It's Near Death.

This May Be Already Known,Or Others Have Different Veiws On Such Subject.
But It's What I've Been Experiencing With Earth Bull 100SD/WD.
Yeah, I don't think that anymore.
I like WD for everything :V
(Jan. 20, 2011  2:53 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Its not necroing, its only 2 months old.

2 months old is still necroing

i think more tests need to be done with 125 tracks as it seems to beat both 145 and 100 tracks

i have my own tests where 125 beats 100/145 but they where done i a LF (if you like i can show)
It seems that D125 is better than T125, that circle adds weight thats foucused outside, seems to create the flywheel effect. I chanced d125 to t125 and stamina loss is quite serious.
(Jan. 20, 2011  3:54 PM)Shika blade Wrote: It seems that D125 is better than T125, that circle adds weight thats foucused outside, seems to create the flywheel effect. I chanced d125 to t125 and stamina loss is quite serious.

well vs each other d125 might do better (i dont own d125 yet so im not sure), but what about d/t125 vs 100/145
I think this was a good (but accidental) necro
As this thread makes a good point! < Off-Topic

Dont Stamina Beys that are low vs. 145 tracks hit just under the metal wheel
From my experience it does and oddly it usually flips it or Extremely Lowers its stamina < On Topic
gawd this is a really good topic as testing with the 230 needs to be done as it dominated at legend of the bey
but earth picies 85 pd outclasses the combo with sd.
look at my PD descussion
Anyway, Burn on 145WD can consistently defeat low track Earth Bull WD. Just keep in mind that collisions are happening due to 2 surfaces not 1.
I wouldn't take the risk with burn
I would use Earth over burn
125 height testing would be nice
i feel strange that CH120 would lose more than a 125 track
Reading over this for the third or fourth time, I was thinking...
What would hell be like in a hell bull 230 wd stamina combo. It's wide, seems to go very well with this theory. I know mf-h hell something 230 cs has been tested, I wonder what will happen with no metal face and wd
Fyuuor has tried it out and liked it well enough but opted to choose Earth instead.
Okay, OP wasn't too long, and I did read but I ask what you are trying to demonstrate/prove/put out..?
SD: LSTC, WD: HSTC?
If that is the case, I can see that. If requested, I could do a few tests possibly?
(Jan. 27, 2011  2:11 AM)Dan Wrote: Okay, OP wasn't too long, and I did read but I ask what you are trying to demonstrate/prove/put out..?
SD: LSTC, WD: HSTC?
If that is the case, I can see that. If requested, I could do a few tests possibly?

Well, when it was originally posted, he was unsure. Later he wrote he prefers WD on all heights.

But testing would be coolJoyful_2
I agree with this.I live in America and I dont use stuff like 85 and 90 much, even when Im provided with those parts but I always use 230,AD145,145 etc when I can,especialy for stamina.
One more thought-
On lower tracks, would bull be necessary? Could the more focused center of gravity not need the balance of a heavy clear wheel? Could it balance on it's own with gemios?
Just thoughts Smile
Its possible SSJfisherman i think it is very likely due to the smaller centre of gravity
You cannot really have a smaller centre of gravity, I think ... As far as I know it remains the same, but you try to stoop so you are closer to it in general.
I did some testing on SD/WD Theory on lower/higher height. I don't have any 100 track.

MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher R
Launchergrip

Burn Bull 145WD VS Earth Bull 105WD

Burn Bull 145WD VS Earth Bull 105SD

Next, to test Earth Bull 145SD VS Earth Bull 105SD
Maybe you guys want to do this in two players cause if its solo then the first bey will lose some power and might cause some problems(like it makes it lose or Something).so i suggest all of you guys do all testing in two persons (but make sure the other player has a launcher so that it will be fair)
Nah. The lower bey just destabilises the taller one, doing a normal battle will not help, as you are supposed to switch who goes first every match anyway.
Weird, i got better results using Burn Bull 105SD/WD Uncertain
You are supposed to. They destabilize the opponent.
(Jan. 28, 2011  4:46 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: You are supposed to. They destabilize the opponent.

Then Burn on lower track is better than Earth on lower track.