Track Slant

I'm not sure if this should go here, but I believe that this should go on the Beywiki, so that people know what a "track slant" is.

Quote:Track Slant

A track slant is what happens when a track/face is worn down, and is screwed too tightly.
Most times, when a bey experiences these kinds of problems, the bey acts a lot more different than how it would originally perform. One way how to spot a track slant is by examining the position of the track and the face; when a bey has a track slant, both the track and the face will appear to be in a diagonal position, rather than the horizontal it is supposed to be in. Another way of identifying a track slant, is by studying how much force one would have to use to screw the face on the bey; if one uses little force to screw on the face, or if one attempts to tighten, though there is no tightness, then there is a good chance that a track slant will occur. Replacing the track/face with a new one is best recommended when a track slant occur,
Is don't think this is needed. You need to also use the proper wiki coding. I like how you explain everything detailed, but most members don't need to know this.
Let me ask you this: Have you ever experienced a track slant?
I have multiple times; I want my S130 back!
Yes I have, and it is beyond repair. It is pretty much broken and if we made articles for every type of way a track can break then... I am not trying to be rude in anyway. Smile
Well technically, a track slant mostly occurs when a track is worn down, not broken. My W145 is sorta worn from the inside, and I experienced a track slant yesterday.
If any of your parts' bases are not perpendicular/straight, they are broken and illegal. This therefore cannot even be mentioned on Beywiki.