Tournaments

I think once I become an organizer, I might make a West Coast Beyblade tournament. Let me know what you think
I guess its cool.
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:25 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: I think once I become an organizer, I might make a West Coast Beyblade tournament. Let me know what you think

yes pls. where tho? in washington or in oregon.
I want to become an organizer, but I dont really know how to setup a tournament. plus there is covid.
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:14 PM)Blader_Syre Wrote: If you want to go for it

I might. but I probably wont until covid is over.
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:00 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I want to become an organizer, but I dont really know how to setup a tournament. plus there is covid.

Well I still need 50 messages or threads, then I can apply to become an organizer. Once it's safe enough to not worry about COVID, I'll start hosting tournaments in Oregon and then I'll start hosting a West Coast tournament. Once the tournament is ready, I'll go over the rules for it.

(Mar. 29, 2021  10:59 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  10:25 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: I think once I become an organizer, I might make a West Coast Beyblade tournament. Let me know what you think

yes pls. where tho? in washington or in oregon.

Well once I get the possibly 128 or 256 bladers, I'll find a place to host in Oregon, since there haven't been any tournaments in Oregon since the end of the Metal Fight/4D saga
(Mar. 30, 2021  8:31 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  11:00 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I want to become an organizer, but I dont really know how to setup a tournament. plus there is covid.

Well I still need 50 messages or threads, then I can apply to become an organizer. Once it's safe enough to not worry about COVID, I'll start hosting tournaments in Oregon and then I'll start hosting a West Coast tournament. Once the tournament is ready, I'll go over the rules for it.

(Mar. 29, 2021  10:59 PM)eggblader Wrote: yes pls. where tho? in washington or in oregon.

Well once I get the possibly 128 or 256 bladers, I'll find a place to host in Oregon, since there haven't been any tournaments in Oregon since the end of the Metal Fight/4D saga

YESSSSSS Which city tho. fyi salem is like 3 hours from me. vancoUver washington is like 30 or 45 min away. i live in tigard right next to king city. (dont worry, i alresdy have like 500 posts.)
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:45 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  8:31 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: Well I still need 50 messages or threads, then I can apply to become an organizer. Once it's safe enough to not worry about COVID, I'll start hosting tournaments in Oregon and then I'll start hosting a West Coast tournament. Once the tournament is ready, I'll go over the rules for it.

YESSSSSS Which city tho. fyi salem is like 3 hours from me. vancoUver washington is like 30 or 45 min away. i live in tigard right next to king city. (dont worry, i alresdy have like 500 posts.)
I was kinda thinking Portland and the Moda Center. It's big, has lots of seats, and we can do special matches in a special stadium. If not the Moda Center, then Willsonville at the park next to Goodwill
(Mar. 30, 2021  10:55 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  9:45 PM)eggblader Wrote: YESSSSSS Which city tho. fyi salem is like 3 hours from me. vancoUver washington is like 30 or 45 min away. i live in tigard right next to king city. (dont worry, i alresdy have like 500 posts.)
I was kinda thinking Portland and the Moda Center. It's big, has lots of seats, and we can do special matches in a special stadium. If not the Moda Center, then Willsonville at the park next to Goodwill

ooh yeah. wilsonville aint far. hey where you at?