Tournament of BGT Power!!

Federal Way, Washington
Federal Way 320th Library
848 S 320th St
  Meeting Room 2
11:20 on 07/01/2023
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
P3C1

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with only one being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Tournament of BGT Power!!
At last! Washington State has their first BGT Tournament! It's about time! BGT (Beyblade Burst GT Format) is a Format where primarily GT Parts are used instead of the most current releases that are coming out monthly. We also have a special guest visiting Washington State ICrazyEater will be joining our event and battling alongside us! Let's welcome him with some Awesome Battles! We will be using the Shin TA Stadium for the first time in Washington!

Participant Cap: 24

Host: UnseenBurst

Judge #1: UnseenBurst
Judge #2: ICrazyEater
Judge #3: ???

Prizes
So far we have no prizes yet but it would be amazing if y'all could provide prizes for the event that would be amazing and we would be thankful.

Tournament Information
The Tournament Registration will begin at 11:00 which is also when the Room will open. If you arrive any early then you can do whatever you want beforehand but any trouble you get in with the Library is not my or the WBO's Fault. The BGT Format is not the same as the Burst Format and we will be playing P3C1 where you bring 3 Beyblades but Choose 1 in the First Stage. If you're going to be late or have any issues arriving to the event then please let me know so we can wait for your arrival. If you do not let me know then I will not wait for you or be expected to. We will be using the Shin TA Stadium for the first time in Washington State Along with the Standard Stadium so be prepared!

Tips on how to get to the Tournament on time https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-...ts-on-time

Banlist Variation: Unban of Selected Superking Parts
  • The following Superking Parts may also be used in this tournament: Death, Curse, Abyss, Variant, First, Super, King, 1S, 1D, 4A, all Superking Chips and all Chip Cores (including Metal Chip Cores
For this tournament, Beyblades that bounce back into play after exiting the Play Area will still be considered Knocked Out in accordance with the following definitions:
[b]Play Area
[/b]
  • The Play Area is the area of stadium floor and space above it, bounded by stadium walls and exits (gaps in these walls through which Beyblades can pass into a pocket or out of the stadium entirely.
Launch Area
  • Beyblades must be launched inside the Launch Area
  • The Launch Area is the area of stadium floor bounded by the stadium walls and exits, or in the case of stadiums with shroud components the stadium floor directly below and bounded by the shroud’s top opening.

• In stadiums with entry ramp structures which slope towards the central Play Area (such as the Beystadium Triple Battle Type), these are also considered Launch Areas.
Knocked-Out
  • A Beyblade is knocked-out when the majority of the Beyblade  is outside of the Play Area.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
I just realized that this Tournament took place during The Beyblade World Cup so the event has been moved to July 1st. This way we should be able to get more particapants! Join up if you want to so I can beat you guys up in BGT.
I might not make it, there;s some other events happening on that day, but hopefully next time.

Actually, since it's changed dates, I'm actually coming

I could bring prizes for this tournament
Zektor ICrazyEater Mejdouli Diamond Blader Wolf2X Lowquality29 Axe_launch liwfie Neo DragonsBey NeptunesBlade Tournament has been moved to 320th Library. Not too far from the original location.
(Jun. 11, 2023  6:10 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Zektor ICrazyEater Mejdouli Diamond Blader Wolf2X Lowquality29 Axe_launch liwfie Neo DragonsBey NeptunesBlade Tournament has been moved to 320th Library. Not too far from the original location. Will you change the tournament details 

(Jun. 11, 2023  6:10 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Zektor ICrazyEater Mejdouli Diamond Blader Wolf2X Lowquality29 Axe_launch liwfie Neo DragonsBey NeptunesBlade Tournament has been moved to 320th Library. Not too far from the original location. Will you change the tournament details 

Will you change the tournament details
(Jun. 11, 2023  3:23 PM)Wolf2X Wrote:

Will you change the tournament details

What do you mean?
I am gonna show everyone who is boss
So I have to ask for the GT system I don’t own a lot of them when it comes to a majority of the beys what can be used
(Jun. 17, 2023  6:41 AM)Axe_launch Wrote: So I have to ask for the GT system I don’t own a lot of them when it comes to a majority of the beys what can be used

You can view the rulebook here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HTF4...f63J4/edit
@“Zektor” @“Samuurai” @“Zbuster” @“astronoon” @“ICrazyEater” @“Mejdouli” @“Diamond Blader” @“CodyDragonLane” @“liwfie” @“Neo” @“DragonsBey” @“NeptunesBlade” @“Dragons den”
@“MysteriousEmu” @“TigerY” @“JoshTheSoprano” @“Bjmoody08915111“ @“SuperSkerplw” @“Axe_launch” @“Lowquality29” @“TuckWolf” @“Wolf2X“ @“Harry3”

Tournament will now start at 11:20. Sorry for the late notice but we’re now starting at 11:20. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience but this is what I have to work with

Zektor ICrazyEater DragonsBey Samuurai Zbuster SuperSkerple Axe_launch Tuckwolf Neo Harry3 @ TigerY MysteriousEmu JoshTheSoprano @Bjmoosy08915111 Wolf2X liwfie CodyDragonLane Mejdouli DragonsBey NeptunesBlade astronoon @Lowquality19

@“Lowquality29” @“Diamond Blader” @“Dragons den” TigerY @“Bjmoosy08915111”
UnseenBurst
I've just now got a prize to contribute for your tournament on July 1st. Just want to let you know.
Guys I am hyped for GT! Now i can show you all the power of Master Spriggan!
Thanks to @CodyDragonLane’s generous donation we’ve got a first place prize and it’s a big one. The Ultimate Valkyrie and Burst Spriggan Set. It will be given to first place. If anybody else has prizes for second, and third feel free to donate anything you don’t need to the tournament! Challenge will be created later today.

(If I mad any grammar mistakes it’s not my fault I just woke up)
Y’all won’t stand a chance against me or Harry 3
Welp we got two more prizes that were a shock to me from ICrazyEater. I’ll update the tournament page in a bit later but Crazy donated Draciel V without a sticker sheet and… A stick of deodorant… I am so serious that’s what one of our prizes.
(Jul. 01, 2023  12:06 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Welp we got two more prizes that were a shock to me from ICrazyEater. I’ll update the tournament page in a bit later but Crazy donated Draciel V without a sticker sheet and… A stick of deodorant… I am so serious that’s what one of our prizes.

Wait, deodorant? That’s hysterical
Make sure you don’t come before 11 otherwise you’re going to be waiting outside in the cold. Library opens at 11 AM so as long as you come before 11:20 you should be able to make the tournament. Excited for the event.

I’m running a little late but I should be there in about 5 Minutes. Sorry about that folks
This matches for event have now been processed.