Tournament in the North of England

Poll: Where should a tourney take place (more locations can be added)

Manchester
47.62%
Bradford/Leeds
23.81%
Newcastle/Middlesborough
28.57%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
Since this is still a tourament about the north,are you gonna hold anything Newt, becuase of the new stuff that's happening
I ended up going to the trafford centre beyblade event at the last minute with my friend, there wasn't much going on, they just provided stadiums for you to battle whoever was there, it would have been ideal for an unnoficial tourney but maybe next time we can be more organized
(Feb. 14, 2012  4:24 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Since this is still a tourament about the north,are you gonna hold anything Newt, becuase of the new stuff that's happening
Im working Mon,Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun till nearly April Pinching_eyes_2 after that ill start to get Sundays off so i might have time to sort something out.

You gotta keep in mind that im loosing money every tourney I do because Sundays are 1.5x normal pay. Also I can't afford to buy new beys to keep up with you guys Unhappy
Hello everyone. I`d come but its in the north of England and i live in north london so theres no way my parents would let me go to north of england. but I`d be willing to come to a tournament in N London....if you guys host one there
And by the way I`m between 8-14 (Y7)
Also would a tourney in N London be too much to ask for. same conditions as this 1
(I Cant believe I missed a tourny for the world champs)
( At least I have a chance of being n.o 1 in London.)
P.S IF i go to america for summer break I`ll take any blader on. Yeah Wink
(Feb. 19, 2012  11:13 AM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: Hello everyone. I`d come but its in the north of England and i live in north london so theres no way my parents would let me go to north of england. but I`d be willing to come to a tournament in N London....if you guys host one there
And by the way I`m between 8-14 (Y7)
Also would a tourney in N London be too much to ask for. same conditions as this 1
(I Cant believe I missed a tourny for the world champs)
( At least I have a chance of being n.o 1 in London.)
P.S IF i go to america for summer break I`ll take any blader on. Yeah Wink

If you live in London there are more then adequate numbers of them happening near you not to mention the sheer cost of us hosting one in London is astronomical.

The only one I know about is the March of the Bladers 2 Tourney
yes thats what's coming up soon, i'm sure there will be more events in the future, please don't post on this thread as it is for tournaments in the future, i see that it is becoming harder for newt to hold a tourney, maybe another experienced blader who has been to a few tourneys could 'take over'
Thought this would be a good opportunity for some of us to meet up, i'm sure they would let us play around with a bb10 inbetween matches

The Entertainer stores - 24th March 2012. 10am start, approximate finish 12 midday.
Compete against the best to win tickets to Nickelodeon Land at Blackpool Pleasure Beach,
and Beyblade goodies!

At Amersham, Beaconsfield, Uxbridge, Milton Keynes, Camberley, Basingstoke, Salisbury, Keynsham, Midsomer Norton, Cardiff, Sutton Coldfield, Wolverhampton, Staines, Wrexham, Yeovil, Reading, Telford, Ellesmere Port, Crawley, Nottingham, Solihull, Lakeside, Worcester, Romford, Guildford, Coventry,
Kingston, Wimbledon, Bristol Yate, Birmingham Bullring, Wandsworth, Harlow, Watford, Cheltenham, Taunton, Denton, Ipswich, Bristol Cabot Cirus, Derby, White City, Brighton, Maidstone,
Sheffield Meadowhall, Liverpool, Chelmsford, Hull, Bury, Warrington, Hereford, Stockport,
Manchester Arndale, Dudley Merry Hill, Horsham, Wakefield, Chester, Cwmbran, Haslemere,
Newport IOW, Bluewater, Welwyn Garden City, Westfield Stratford, Gateshead Metro Centre, Winchester, Leicester, and Bromley
Gah I probably could have made the one at the metro centre but the 24th is a saturday Pinching_eyes_2
Not sure if u could have gone anyway, the usual hasbro age limit is 14 years of age
(Mar. 11, 2012  1:34 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Not sure if u could have gone anyway, the usual hasbro age limit is 14 years of age

Lol I wouldnt be there to participate. I would have been there to take my little cousins and have them use my takara beys Tongue_out

I know, nickelodeon land is going to be filled with wbo members, heck if enough people go and come first, and win tickets to nickelodeon land we could even have a tourney there, informal though, wonder if we will be able to use 4d beys, i doubt the entertainer staff will know anything about beyblade so we should be okay
Make some space in your calendar for Sunday 29th of April. If i get enough intrest im going to host a tourney in NEWCASTLE.

If that tourney is sucessfull then we have a good shot at getting a tourney for beydays Smile
Cool, im hoping to host a beydays tourney in bolton, I might be getting a bb10 for my birthday, i have 8 people aswell
(Apr. 01, 2012  5:59 PM)Newt Wrote: Make some space in your calendar for Sunday 29th of April. If i get enough intrest im going to host a tourney in NEWCASTLE.

If that tourney is sucessfull then we have a good shot at getting a tourney for beydays Smile

Glad to see you back on the forums, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to go if we got an official tourney for that date
(Apr. 02, 2012  12:04 PM)xUni Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2012  5:59 PM)Newt Wrote: Make some space in your calendar for Sunday 29th of April. If i get enough intrest im going to host a tourney in NEWCASTLE.

Glad to see you back on the forums, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to go if we got an official tourney for that date
I can't bring the numbers like I used to tho Unhappy I think at the mo I can get myself +2 others and possibly Black_Rose to make 4. I dont know how active Newcastle is because I have been away for a bit.
(Apr. 04, 2012  11:43 PM)Newt Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  12:04 PM)xUni Wrote:

I can't bring the numbers like I used to tho Unhappy I think at the mo I can get myself +2 others and possibly Black_Rose to make 4. I dont know how active Newcastle is because I have been away for a bit.
well newt you can count on me being there and ill bring my BB10 stadium

Ok guys, well hopefully i and funnybunny will be attending the beyblde live event on tuesday, we know that they are no good unless other wbo members come at the same time, we are going at around 12 so if anyone else can come then that would be great, here's the link, oh and since there seems to be news of a world tournament next year we are going in the hopes that this could be a qualifier, here's the link

http://www.nick.co.uk/shows/beyblade/tournaments.aspx

Just thought this is a good place for us to blade before we host an actual tournament
Got a list for Sunday the 29th

Newt
Scurry
Jaffa
Meadowell (with a friend?)
Batistabomb442

I have yet to ask Black_Rose but if we get him Uni and Poesidon that makes 8.
(Apr. 08, 2012  7:33 PM)Newt Wrote: Got a list for Sunday the 29th

Newt
Scurry
Jaffa
Meadowell (with a friend?)
Batistabomb442

I have yet to ask Black_Rose but if we get him Uni and Poesidon that makes 8.

Great, I'll definitely be able to make it, hope we can reach 8 people
I put in a proposal for the 29th. I probably should have done it last week but ive been really busy. I hope it gets approved in time.
Preffered tourney: Leeds, but probably fine with other places
Attack stadium: No but willing to purchase if transparent/clear
Prepared to host: no

EDIT: now to find out where newcastle is...

EDIT 2:
(Feb. 10, 2012  10:56 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Entry is free, i think, so if you're 8-14 you can come

Damn you Hasbro, I've been a loyal customer from the start, quit banning me from events!