Tournament in Israel

Hi, 
I just wanted to know if anybody is doing a tournament in Israel soon.

If yes please respond to this post, thank you!
(Feb. 06, 2023  10:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: We can do it.

I would but I can't that's why I asked if someone's doing it
(Feb. 06, 2023  11:04 PM)GUYGUY442 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2023  10:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: We can do it.

I would but I can't that's why I asked if someone's doing it
I don't think so.
If someone has a bb10 or burst stadium I am down to have a MFB limited tounament
(Mar. 02, 2023  1:34 PM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: If someone has a bb10 or burst stadium I am down to have a MFB limited tounament
I have a burst stadium.
Hopefully, I will be in Israel next summer on my birthright. I might be able to host an event then. Please DM me if I can help get events started sooner in any way, I would love to help.
I am down to go on and try a limited style tournament even if its small scale just to see how its going to be and overall play and have fun
Well, we have a stadium and participants, what do you say about taking this show on the road and having the first Israeli tournament, I am down to organize if you can lend the stadium
Ok quick update, I have now recived the stadium I orderd and also now can organize events, so I planning on organizing a passover tournament if it will be possible in the metal fight limited format, I am currently working behind the scenes to make a partal translated rulebook in hebrew so newcomers to the game wll be able to access a basic version of the rules in their own language, also, if there are any points or suggestions you think I should include, take into account, or see in this tournament please tell me because I want this event to be awesome!
(Mar. 27, 2023  8:27 AM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: Ok quick update, I have now recived the stadium I orderd and also now can organize events, so I planning on organizing a passover tournament if it will be possible in the metal fight limited format, I am currently working behind the scenes to make a partal translated rulebook in hebrew so newcomers to the game wll be able to access a basic version of the rules in their own language, also, if there are any points or suggestions you think I should include, take into account, or see in this tournament please tell me because I want this event to be awesome!

Isn't gonna be a burst tournament?
(Apr. 01, 2023  3:54 PM)GUYGUY442 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2023  8:27 AM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: Ok quick update, I have now recived the stadium I orderd and also now can organize events, so I planning on organizing a passover tournament if it will be possible in the metal fight limited format, I am currently working behind the scenes to make a partal translated rulebook in hebrew so newcomers to the game wll be able to access a basic version of the rules in their own language, also, if there are any points or suggestions you think I should include, take into account, or see in this tournament please tell me because I want this event to be awesome!

Isn't gonna be a burst tournament?

It needs to be a burst tournament, metal fight is a little bit outdated.
most of my IRL friends are more interested in a metal fight tournament because they still have their old beys, but they lost touch with the new series, and as it stands right now I have more participents interested in MFB, and due to participants being my main concern I prefer to go on the safe route in which I can gurantee the minimum participants for a ranked organized tournament
(Apr. 03, 2023  11:00 AM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: most of my IRL friends are more interested in a metal fight tournament because they still have their old beys, but they lost touch with the new series, and as it stands right now I have more participents interested in MFB, and due to participants being my main concern I prefer to go on the safe route in which I can gurantee the minimum participants for a ranked organized tournament
Do you have a comptetive stadium?
Yes I do, and I also have non competetive stadiums for side play, launchers to lend, and a random combo pool with no repeating parts that I may bring for non competetive bladers who dont have a complete deck, all the supplies are set and now I am only working on the logistics which includes a venue that is interested in both sponsoring and providing indoor space for free, I just need to get all the things in order and I am trying to do this as fast as I can
(Apr. 03, 2023  1:05 PM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: Yes I do, and I also have non competetive stadiums for side play, launchers to lend, and a random combo pool with no repeating parts that I may bring for non competetive bladers who dont have a complete deck, all the supplies are set and now I am only working on the logistics which includes a venue that is interested in both sponsoring and providing indoor space for free, I just need to get all the things in order and I am trying to do this as fast as I can
Cool, very cool.
(Mar. 02, 2023  1:34 PM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: If someone has a bb10 or burst stadium I am down to have a MFB limited tounament

Yeah same here

But from what I know we need at least 8 members to play in the tournament and we only 5 people what do we do bout that?
First things first, as I stated I have everything at the ready to host an event, so its just a question of when I should host it
Secondly, this entire discussion is held not in the tournament page so when a date will be determined it will be easier to see that there is a tournament so more people will show up
Lastly I have a number of friends out of the WBO forum who I have already promoted the idea to, and I have ways to amass a bigger playerbase
at the worst case scenario only part of the people will show up and we will have an unranked beyclub format event
I made a form to finish everything up so I can pick a date and start this thing
https://forms.gle/TYDdDVWv8WGfqwrv8
As you can see, based on the replies on the form I have set a date time and location on the "find a tournament" page, the tournament is almost officially set and just waiting to be approved!
(Apr. 30, 2023  11:15 AM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: As you can see, based on the replies on the form I have set a date time and location on the "find a tournament" page, the tournament is almost officially set and just waiting to be approved!
Im coming to the tournament.
Yeah it's far from me also

באיזה שעות אנחנו נעשה את הטורניר?
Deck regisration for the tournament will be at 17:00 Israel time