World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Tournament in Israel - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Rest of the world (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Rest-of-the-world)
+---- Thread: Tournament in Israel (/Thread-Tournament-in-Israel)

Tournament in Israel - GUYGUY442 - Feb. 06, 2023

Hi, 
I just wanted to know if anybody is doing a tournament in Israel soon.

If yes please respond to this post, thank you!

RE: Tournament in Israel - g2_ - Feb. 06, 2023

We can do it.

RE: Tournament in Israel - GUYGUY442 - Feb. 06, 2023

(Feb. 06, 2023  10:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: We can do it.

I would but I can't that's why I asked if someone's doing it

RE: Tournament in Israel - g2_ - Feb. 06, 2023

(Feb. 06, 2023  11:04 PM)GUYGUY442 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2023  10:34 PM)g2_ Wrote: We can do it.

I would but I can't that's why I asked if someone's doing it
I don't think so.

RE: Tournament in Israel - TheCollector.IL - Mar. 02, 2023

If someone has a bb10 or burst stadium I am down to have a MFB limited tounament

RE: Tournament in Israel - g2_ - Mar. 02, 2023

(Mar. 02, 2023  1:34 PM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: If someone has a bb10 or burst stadium I am down to have a MFB limited tounament
I have a burst stadium.

RE: Tournament in Israel - Zektor - Mar. 02, 2023

Hopefully, I will be in Israel next summer on my birthright. I might be able to host an event then. Please DM me if I can help get events started sooner in any way, I would love to help.

RE: Tournament in Israel - TheCollector.IL - Mar. 02, 2023

I am down to go on and try a limited style tournament even if its small scale just to see how its going to be and overall play and have fun

RE: Tournament in Israel - TheCollector.IL - Mar. 06, 2023

Well, we have a stadium and participants, what do you say about taking this show on the road and having the first Israeli tournament, I am down to organize if you can lend the stadium

RE: Tournament in Israel - TheCollector.IL - Mar. 27, 2023

Ok quick update, I have now recived the stadium I orderd and also now can organize events, so I planning on organizing a passover tournament if it will be possible in the metal fight limited format, I am currently working behind the scenes to make a partal translated rulebook in hebrew so newcomers to the game wll be able to access a basic version of the rules in their own language, also, if there are any points or suggestions you think I should include, take into account, or see in this tournament please tell me because I want this event to be awesome!

RE: Tournament in Israel - GUYGUY442 - Apr. 01, 2023

(Mar. 27, 2023  8:27 AM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: Ok quick update, I have now recived the stadium I orderd and also now can organize events, so I planning on organizing a passover tournament if it will be possible in the metal fight limited format, I am currently working behind the scenes to make a partal translated rulebook in hebrew so newcomers to the game wll be able to access a basic version of the rules in their own language, also, if there are any points or suggestions you think I should include, take into account, or see in this tournament please tell me because I want this event to be awesome!

Isn't gonna be a burst tournament?

RE: Tournament in Israel - g2_ - Apr. 01, 2023

(Apr. 01, 2023  3:54 PM)GUYGUY442 Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2023  8:27 AM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: Ok quick update, I have now recived the stadium I orderd and also now can organize events, so I planning on organizing a passover tournament if it will be possible in the metal fight limited format, I am currently working behind the scenes to make a partal translated rulebook in hebrew so newcomers to the game wll be able to access a basic version of the rules in their own language, also, if there are any points or suggestions you think I should include, take into account, or see in this tournament please tell me because I want this event to be awesome!

Isn't gonna be a burst tournament?

It needs to be a burst tournament, metal fight is a little bit outdated.

RE: Tournament in Israel - TheCollector.IL - Apr. 03, 2023

most of my IRL friends are more interested in a metal fight tournament because they still have their old beys, but they lost touch with the new series, and as it stands right now I have more participents interested in MFB, and due to participants being my main concern I prefer to go on the safe route in which I can gurantee the minimum participants for a ranked organized tournament

RE: Tournament in Israel - g2_ - Apr. 03, 2023

(Apr. 03, 2023  11:00 AM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: most of my IRL friends are more interested in a metal fight tournament because they still have their old beys, but they lost touch with the new series, and as it stands right now I have more participents interested in MFB, and due to participants being my main concern I prefer to go on the safe route in which I can gurantee the minimum participants for a ranked organized tournament
Do you have a comptetive stadium?

RE: Tournament in Israel - TheCollector.IL - Apr. 03, 2023

Yes I do, and I also have non competetive stadiums for side play, launchers to lend, and a random combo pool with no repeating parts that I may bring for non competetive bladers who dont have a complete deck, all the supplies are set and now I am only working on the logistics which includes a venue that is interested in both sponsoring and providing indoor space for free, I just need to get all the things in order and I am trying to do this as fast as I can

RE: Tournament in Israel - g2_ - Apr. 03, 2023

(Apr. 03, 2023  1:05 PM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: Yes I do, and I also have non competetive stadiums for side play, launchers to lend, and a random combo pool with no repeating parts that I may bring for non competetive bladers who dont have a complete deck, all the supplies are set and now I am only working on the logistics which includes a venue that is interested in both sponsoring and providing indoor space for free, I just need to get all the things in order and I am trying to do this as fast as I can
Cool, very cool.

RE: Tournament in Israel - devekmasriah - Apr. 06, 2023

(Mar. 02, 2023  1:34 PM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: If someone has a bb10 or burst stadium I am down to have a MFB limited tounament

Yeah same here

But from what I know we need at least 8 members to play in the tournament and we only 5 people what do we do bout that?

RE: Tournament in Israel - TheCollector.IL - Apr. 07, 2023

First things first, as I stated I have everything at the ready to host an event, so its just a question of when I should host it
Secondly, this entire discussion is held not in the tournament page so when a date will be determined it will be easier to see that there is a tournament so more people will show up
Lastly I have a number of friends out of the WBO forum who I have already promoted the idea to, and I have ways to amass a bigger playerbase
at the worst case scenario only part of the people will show up and we will have an unranked beyclub format event

RE: Tournament in Israel - TheCollector.IL - Apr. 21, 2023

I made a form to finish everything up so I can pick a date and start this thing
https://forms.gle/TYDdDVWv8WGfqwrv8

RE: Tournament in Israel - TheCollector.IL - Apr. 30, 2023

As you can see, based on the replies on the form I have set a date time and location on the "find a tournament" page, the tournament is almost officially set and just waiting to be approved!

RE: Tournament in Israel - g2_ - Apr. 30, 2023

(Apr. 30, 2023  11:15 AM)TheCollector.IL Wrote: As you can see, based on the replies on the form I have set a date time and location on the "find a tournament" page, the tournament is almost officially set and just waiting to be approved!
Im coming to the tournament.

RE: Tournament in Israel - devekmasriah - May. 03, 2023

Yeah it's far from me also

באיזה שעות אנחנו נעשה את הטורניר?

RE: Tournament in Israel - TheCollector.IL - May. 03, 2023

Deck regisration for the tournament will be at 17:00 Israel time