Tournament holders

I entered this contest almost daily for weeks. I submitted an essay and got entered into each category. It payed off though, I won the second place prize pack Tongue_out

3 Beyblade Metal Fusion Battle Tops
1 Beyblade Stadium
1 Grip Launcher
1 String Launcher
1 Super Vortex Battle Set
(Nov. 11, 2010  6:11 PM)Minion Wrote: I entered this contest almost daily for weeks. I submitted an essay and got entered into each category. It payed off though, I won the second place prize pack Tongue_out

1 Beyblade Stadium
1 Grip Launcher
1 String Launcher

Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute what essay contest are you guys refering to? <off topic
The one on YTV, for Canadians ... It was obviously in the link in the first post ...
(Nov. 11, 2010  6:11 PM)Minion Wrote: I entered this contest almost daily for weeks. I submitted an essay and got entered into each category. It payed off though, I won the second place prize pack Tongue_out

1 Beyblade Stadium
1 Grip Launcher
1 String Launcher

Awh shite, congrats! Did they call you up with a skill testing question, send you an email, or just randomly send prizes to you?
(Nov. 12, 2010  1:53 AM)To Wrote:

1 Beyblade Stadium
1 Grip Launcher
1 String Launcher

Awh shite, congrats! Did they call you up with a skill testing question, send you an email, or just randomly send prizes to you?

email, I had to print it and either fax it or scan it after signing it and doing the math.

i hope i get some bey that I don't already have ::lol::
Haha, so I apparently won as well. But unlike Minion, my essay and local Beyathon with friends only netted me a Lightning L Drago, a TV shirt that is way too small, and a Ginga dog tag. There was also a weird letter asking me to answer a skill testing question, even though the prize was already at my house...
Congratulatinos To! Hah.
(Sep. 05, 2010  4:53 PM)LegendX Wrote: YTV is hosting a contest for hosting your own tournament and you will be able to win a grand prize for you and 7 friends. So if any of you are interested go to:

http://promos.ytv.com/beyblade2010/

And may the best tournament win!Wink
where I can submint my torney scores ?
(Feb. 02, 2014  1:28 PM)Kaizer! Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2010  4:53 PM)LegendX Wrote: YTV is hosting a contest for hosting your own tournament and you will be able to win a grand prize for you and 7 friends. So if any of you are interested go to:

You just bumped a four year thread.

This contest was exclusive to Canada four years ago...
(Feb. 02, 2014  1:31 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2014  1:28 PM)Kaizer! Wrote:

what do you mean DJ - Shock!
(Feb. 02, 2014  1:37 PM)Kaizer! Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2014  1:31 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2014  1:28 PM)Kaizer! Wrote: where I can submint my torney scores ?

what do you mean DJ - Shock!

This topic is four years old, from 2010. This submitting/contest was exclusive to Canada: it took place in 2010.

Please don't further spam this topic.
Leone19 Wrote:This topic is four years old, from 2010. This submitting/contest was exclusive to Canada: it took place in 2010.

(Feb. 02, 2014  2:04 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
Leone19 Wrote:This topic is four years old, from 2010. This submitting/contest was exclusive to Canada: it took place in 2010.

why don't you close this topic?